One Piece Chapter 1118 - Be Free

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
You gave this chapter 5*. You are too kind.
Oh, don't mind that. I give every chapter 5 stars, just because every new chapter out of the way means one step closer to Elbaf.

And then it's in Odas hands. Will he deliver or not?

Will all the Years of enduring come to fruition, or will my heart darken?

I am beyond excited.

(Also, I like the current cover story because of the potential for a third party to invade wano to try and steal the ancient weapon).

:myman:

This was a stupid theory as well to begin with.
No it wasn't. He's ancient kingdom tech. Prolly Joyfuck's crewmate. It was a perfectly reasonable theory for him to do something to help Nikka.

Not our fault he turned out to be a bitchass bot.

Also, he might get up and do something just yet. The condom crew has to escape somehow. It's either the bot or Kizaru or both of them.

Oh, don't mind that. I give every chapter 5 stars, just because every new chapter out of the way means one step closer to Elbaf.

And then it's in Odas hands. Will he deliver or not?

Will all the Years of enduring come to fruition, or will my heart darken?

I am beyond excited.

(Also, I like the current cover story because of the potential for a third party to invade wano to try and steal the ancient weapon).

:myman:
+ many people, as they themselves admitted, put this chapter 5 just for a joke. That's how bad this chapter is. Even these voting ratings are not real.

No it wasn't. He's ancient kingdom tech. Prolly Joyfuck's crewmate. It was a perfectly reasonable theory for him to do something to help Nikka.

Also, he might get up and do something just yet. The condom crew has to escape somehow. It's either the bot or Kizaru or both of them.
It doesn't bode too well for the Ancient Kingdom reveal, but I think that we are used to disappointment at this point.

Me: The chapter is shit.
Them: That's because you judge by spoilers. Wait for the chapter.
Me: Okay, I waited for the chapter. It's even worse than I thought.
Them: That's because you read ongoing. Wait until the end of the arc, and then reread it in its entirety.
Me: Okay, I waited until the end of the arc and reread it. It's still shit.
Them: What? Are you still whining about the chapter that came out a few months ago? Get a life, loser!!!

+ many people, as they themselves admitted, put this chapter 5 just for a joke. That's how bad this chapter is. Even these voting ratings are not real.
Oh, for sure, never take voting too seriously. Even if there are genuine 5-star voters among them, it's often that people only vote for the LOL's, dramas, or whatever they have in mind.

That reminds me of people on random live streams. There is always that one guy that has to mention it, "Wow, no dislikes so far"...and I am like, dude, you just invite people to give the first dislike just by mentioning it. Even if they don't mean it, they want to see a reaction out of their natural curiosity at this point.

:milaugh:

Nothing against people that really enjoyed this chapter. You do you

:handsup:

Stupid theory.