Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 1118 - Be Free

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Says a dumb virgin who will never get laid and never be taken seriously in life by anyone. Losers like him just act tough behind screen, irl he gets one shot and cries like an infant himself.
Post automatically merged:

The oldest unironic nika fan is probably still an infant. A small island might as well be a whole planet to them.
And you have dick shoved up deep inside your throat and ass as you write this you ass licking nutcase.

I honestly forgot One Piece existed for a few weeks because of how boring & generic it is becoming. A friend just reminded me to read the chapter. This stuff is just shonen shlock at this point. I think I'll go ahead and forget it exist again.

PS: My indifference is completely unrelated to any agendas. I don't care for Zoro, Sanji, or all the power level debates you adolescent kids partake in 24/7, I like Luffy more than any other strawhat/strong guy in the series.

I honestly forgot One Piece existed for a few weeks because of how boring & generic it is becoming. A friend just reminded me to read the chapter. This stuff is just shonen shlock at this point. I think I'll go ahead and forget it exist again.

PS: My indifference is completely unrelated to any agendas. I don't care for Zoro, Sanji, or all the power level debates you adolescent kids partake in 24/7, I like Luffy more than any other strawhat/strong guy in the series.
Have fun. Better not waste your time and energy on something you genuinely dislike instead of being a hate watcher/reader like 50% of this forum.

Double Nikas all the way across the sky!

I don't know, I think it's a fun moment, myself. Laughter is contagious after all.

Now, I know that's the part that seems to be getting a lot of people annoyed, but for me, it was...

"...and their name was..." Now THAT feels like Oda was trolling us. After all this talk about this message not being a repeat of Clover's message (c1113)....it kind of was. They got 'em before he could tell us the name of the Ancient Kingdom. Or the D Clan's true name. Or something. We got a few choice new bits, but it did just feel like a summary of what we've known so far, for any lapsed readers who just started picking the manga back up again for the final saga. And fair enough, but after all that build up and the count down, I was hoping for a bit more, I'll admit.

But, now that there's two Nikas...does that mean the Ancient Robot has a chance of getting itself out of the ocean? Does that count as twice the power for it?

Last edited:
I didn't really like G5 Bonney initially, but it has been built up since Kuma's flashback and that little sequence of Kuma telling Ginny he'd raise Bonney well really makes the moment hit close to the heart, that a man who spent his childhood in slavery left his mark on the world in the form of the (figuratively) two freest people, one being his young daughter.

I don't really have an issue with G5 Bonney as long as she doesn't come anywhere to Luffy's strength or mastery when fighting, because that does cheapen all the effort Luffy's put in to reach this top-tier stage.

Oda is making something fishy. We know Edison is alive but he learned from York and didn't synchronize his latest actions with Punk records. he is going to make something big i think he might he is gonna take the rights of records. ban York and then maybe send the Records along the mother flame as a satellite to the sky. VP is not an idiot and Edison is the one who is responsible for thinking and plotting to begin with. VP knew he is gonna die and that the WG misused the MF so he for sure took a measures against that as well. you can say the 5 elders shoot themselves in the feet.