BM is still in her prime... nothing was stated about her being out of Prime
Did you forget that BM got her territory destroyed by shs

Remember, kaido Will Fall in wano by yc level guys

Remember BM is next

And, remember that Oda is saving both shanks and mihawk for later

Mihawk>shanks> kaido and BM faxxxx senpai

People think Marco is stupid.
The dude is smart and know how to gauge power levels

He only sent his underlings when the opponent isnt a yonko/admiral and he is right
As seen with Vista
You are correct, he is smart. He knew that Mihawk would go easy on him and give him the opportunity to grow stronger so that maybe one day he could pose a challenge.

no marco went for revenge :milaugh:but he got destroyed
Nah go read the chapter when Nekomamushi talks to Marco BB was the one who attacked WB territory and made the first attack.... not saying Marco didn’t want revenge, but he didn’t got the chance to follow BB around, more like he try to defend Wbs territory...

I mean you do know this is a not canon character that got in mid story... He is clearly top three pirates of Rogers era... Biggest Fleet of his time, by himself destroy half of Marineford, while fighting Garp strongest marine and Admiral Sengoku... just imagine if he brought his crew along...

Roger didn’t rekt Shiki is especially stated that Roger got lucky if not he should have die by Shiki’s Fleet...
Why does that matter? At this point in time, Oda had no reason to make Shiki a part of the Big 4 in Rox if he was actually worthy. WB also mentioned him when talking with Shanks (this was before the Yonko reveal), so Oda could have also made Shiki an Emperor.

Big Mom has a way bigger fleet. Maybe Kaido does too.
Jack destroys half of a Marine fleet despite being way weaker than Fuji and Sengoku. Causing destruction isn’t that hard, even if you’re outmatched.
That storm was as accidental as the one in Loguetown. Shiki got beaten by Roger.
Roger attacked the Golden Lion Pirates head-on. Meanwhile, he refuses to fight the BMP.

where is fujitora is going? to be honest if any marine would like to go to Wano only fujitora would be able to arrive quickly using his powers

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Lol he wasnt top tier ... sorry he wasn't

WB didn't hype it
He said people call it legendary
People call kaido can't be defeated but you literally put him at god tier based on that.

But suddenly when it comes to mihawk,it interpretation got changed.. lol

Come out of your headcannon...see the reality. Mihawk and shanks Will destroy kaido lol

I

Inspector_Mu

You are correct, he is smart. He knew that Mihawk would go easy on him and give him the opportunity to grow stronger so that maybe one day he could pose a challenge.
Okay
Vista was smiling vs the so called Yonko level Mihawk lol

:cheers: I get it
Mihawk smiles vs Mihawk yet Looks worried and stressed, angry vs injured Akainu

:LOL: TOP TIER VISTA CANT DAMAGE INJURED AKAINU EVEN WITH MARCO TOP TIER HELP

WHILE YONKO TOP TIER MIHAWK CANT EVEN MAKE VISTA GO SERIOUS

Akainu>injured akainu>Yonko/admiral level confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.