One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
This chapter pretty confirmed a lot of my PL opinions:

1. Rox is PK level- Took both Young Garp and Young Roger to take him down.
2. WB, Kaido, and BM are all on the same level- Grouped together in Rox. WB is the strongest, but the other two push him to very high or extreme diff
3. Shiki is below the Yonko and only Admiral level- Excluded from Rox’s Top Commanders and instead grouped with B-list pirates like Captain John.
4. Yonko > Admirals - Two Admirals got wounded vs Sabo and 3 Vets. Kaido or BM would lay them out in a minute
Lol what Shiki is above Big Mom and Kaido in those days...

I keep flip flopping between the possibility that Kaido/BM go down this arc vs. Only their crews get taken out and both actually form the Rocks pirates again with former crew members. Like....all this buildup now and they get taken out in Wano? Seems extremely farfetched to me at this point. On top of this, if they survive the arc, it means Luffy doesnt just become top tier yonko level in 1 arc, therefore keeping it consistent. Id hate to see him take out Kaido/BM and everyone complain that hes too strong for Akainu or something

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
3) Silver Axe, Captain John and Ouchoku? Why do I feel like Oda is going to bring these blokes back as potential future antagonists with which to elongate One Piece? :memehm:
Captain John was a zombie in Thriller Bark. That's where Luffy got Captain John's Treasure Mark that he gave to Buggy. The same treasure Buggy has been seeking for quite some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.