Powers & Abilities Guessing the remaining Supreme Grade

Rocks, Shanks, Rayleigh and maybe Garling.

That's 9.
Last 3 , IDK. Don't know if we are getting any more top tiers, cause it seems like the stage is set.

Shiryuu? :whitepress:
Yup
People love to shit on him, however, he had only panel of dehype in the series, Garp slamming him.
His intro also focussed on his sword. I think he has a higher chance of having a SG than Aramaki, though it could also be one grade lower

I still stand by my opinion from > 3 years ago.

Since then, Roger's sword (Ace) and Fujitora's Sword are already confirmed to be Saijo o Wazamono, thus proves me right.

:willight:

I'm still not sure about Napoleon. Seems like what makes him special is because of soul that was given to him, but we'll see.

There might be 1 or 2 swords from Void Century/from past (either Joy Boy's sword - if he has any, Joy Boy's ally, or another figure from the past's sword) that was graded as Saijo o Wazamono

Gryphon, Raiu, and Rayleigh's Sword are good candidate for Saijo O Wazamono.
Assuming Napoleon is also Saijo O Wazamono, there will be 7 sword in that grade.

The remaining 5 could be between Durandal, Oto and Kogarashi, Fujitora's sword, Koushiro's sword, and some unseen sword (may belong to Greenbull, WG, Giant Warrior, Moon People, Tashigi's future sword or Wano's unseen treasure).
If Roger's sword isn't Gryphon, then it is highly likely will be included in that grade too, making only 4 remaining sword that could be included in that grade.

Mihawk having the strongest blade of all really made me revaluate his strength. The guy might be legit.

I think the characters who have the remaining Saijo are:

More than likely:
Xebec
Shanks
Elbaf spear Gungnir ?
Garling

Likely:
Rayleigh
Joyboy

Not very likely but possible:
Shiryu or Aramaki
Joyboy is not a swordsman but he prolly loses to a Supreme Blade User 800 yrs ago

F

Foul Legacy

At best - 12 Supreme grade
At Worst - 21 Great grade , With Hax
Post automatically merged:

Just let one of the remaining supreme grades be an Axe; I can't stand to see only swords there other bladed weapons besides swords for fucks sake...

I would sacrifice @TheAncientCenturion left kidney if one them is axe or scythe or anything else than a sword :josad:
Your wish has been granted.
Enma with Bankai (Awakening/Blackblade)