One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
He does matter that much to the plot. He's the final opponent and goal for Zoro a member of the SH crew.

Oda can't reveal too much about mihawk otherwise it spoils the entire Zoro vs Mihawk plot.

It's the second reason why we've yet to see the full capabilities of a lot of characters.
people are as strong as plot need them to be

and there is no reason for Zoro or Mihawk to be Yonko level

people are as strong as plot need them to be

and there is no reason for Zoro or Mihawk to be Yonko level
Shanks is trash he got scarred by df less teach. He has the lowest yonko bounty even though he was on pirate king ship and he’s not the strongest swordsman Mihawk is. Shanks is trash being a yonko is due to having a strong crew and political power

I

Inspector_Mu

I honnestly could see it happen somehow if Oda uses Tama or Gerth.
The way Sengoku state that these are way beyond even rocks as whole of the past

Only BM and Kaido can end themselves
Or else it will take Akainu and admirals + worstgen

Wano will end up destroyed lol will civilains even surviv?

I think the war will happen somewhere else
Not on wano nor onigashima

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
BM, Smoothie, and Pero weren’t even trying to stop her. The Carrot situation is different because her only goal was to immobilize the fleet. Jack vs Marines was most likely a head-on fight.

Not sure how this relates to anything I said.

Just like Jack was able to fight Fuji. How was he a constant thorn in Roger’s side? He fought him once and got a steering wheel stuck in his head
Making a lot of assumptions to make an argument here. And I'm no admiral fan. BB is fav character followed by old man Sengoku who is old school.

Shanks is trash he got scarred by df less teach. He has the lowest yonko bounty even though he was on pirate king ship and he’s not the strongest swordsman Mihawk is. Shanks is trash being a yonko is due to having a strong crew and political power
he isnt trash but just not the strongest as people paint him to be, he is the least experienced of the original 4 and seems to have a crew to compensate for his humanity compared to the other 3 monsters .

Status
Not open for further replies.