One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on the latest math where YC1 + 3 Vets = mid diff for 2 Admirals
What the fuck? So Katakuri, Oven, Daifuku and Compote can injure an Admiral like Fujitora that much? They fought against TWO Admirals and managed to injure one of them quite good so are you gonna tell me that Katakuri + Oven can injure Fujitora like that?
Vets are even trash compared to high tiers, they will be no diffed by other YC1 characters as Katakuri proved it against Ichiji. It is bullshit that the revo commanders are a bunch of vets...

Yes there is.

1. Zoro has to be at least as strong as prime Rayleigh for Luffy to have a shot at becoming PK.

2. Old inactive Rayleigh is capable of fighting on par with an admiral and escaping with no injuries. So prime Rayleigh should be at least Yonko level.

3. Mihawk's plot is as the strongest swordsman that means he has to be stronger than all primary sword users including shanks.

4. Zoro needs to be stronger than mihawk to achieve his goal.
1- Dark King ~ Shiki ... 20 Years old Kaido > Shiki .... Prime Kaido (Yonko level) > Dark King

2- sure ... Zoro would beat most admirals in his Prime

3- that's not what plot need ... that's head canon ... Mihawk have best sword skill and maybe CoA ... good for him

The way Sengoku state that these are way beyond even rocks as whole of the past

Only BM and Kaido can end themselves
Or else it will take Akainu and admirals + worstgen

Wano will end up destroyed lol will civilains even surviv?

I think the war will happen somewhere else
Not on wano nor onigashima
Wank is ending on a happy ending. And mostlikely Luffy will take care at least of one Yonko, with some help of course...

The other one will be taken care of by the marines

What the fuck? So Katakuri, Oven, Daifuku and Compote can injure an Admiral like Fujitora that much? They fought against TWO Admirals and managed to injure one of them quite good so are you gonna tell me that Katakuri + Oven can injure Fujitora like that?
Vets are even trash compared to high tiers, they will be no diffed by other YC1 characters as Katakuri proved it against Ichiji. It is bullshit that the revo commanders are a bunch of vets...
Isn't Kuma YC-level? How strong is the Revolutionary Army?

1- Dark King ~ Shiki ... 20 Years old Kaido > Shiki .... Prime Kaido (Yonko level) > Dark King

3- that's not what plot need ... that's head canon ... Mihawk have best sword skill and maybe CoA ... good for him
Prime Ray has better portrayal than Shiki but you’re right about everything else

Honnestly I would prefer it he's not a D like Rayleigh, Whitebeard, Big Mom or Kid. There are already too many D in OP.
and no one really know if Rayleigh is not a D. he could be after all it is a secret name they are shattered around the world and Doffy already hinted that there are money of them

I never saw zoro being skillful not even one time with his swords in the manga you need absurd strength and haki to be Wss stop your bitching Mihawk is stronger then shanks and zoro will be stronger then both. Lol oda shitting all on your shanks fanatasies

Status
Not open for further replies.