One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
People feel like if Zoro surpassed Shanks, it means that he will be stronger than Luffy LOOOL

People do not get it.
Luffy surpassing Shanks is simply a PROMISE. NOT HIS DREAM

His dream is to be pirate king.
a Pirate King wipes the floor with Shanks! and not defeat only!
Zoro surpassing Shanks is normal and it's not something that will put Luffy's dream at shame
Luffy's dream is BEYOND surpassing Shanks, surpassing Shanks and giving the hat back is just a promise, not the dream itself.
So, Luffy will still be above Zoro, but it doesn't mean Zoro cannot surpass Shanks because he's Luffy's idol. That's irrelevant

cmon go easy on mihawk's fans bcause today mihawk's fans cannot use "mihawk used to duels against yonko shanks so he must be yonko lv" anymore.
No, we actually rely on Oda to provide us information about his manga but somehow doesn't mean anything to some people anymore. At this point nothing means anything anybody. I could go around and say that Big mom's not Yonko and because I (fan) said it that makes it facts now.

Honestly does Mihawk have impressive potrayal or feats to any Yonko Commander ?

His Ace in the hole which was Red Snitch was debunked this chapter. Mihawk seriously has no potrayal to actually set him as Top Tier.
Does Sanji have any feats that shows him being anything but dumpster juice? Honestly? We’re talking about strong and relevant one piece characters Sanji fans should stay quiet

1- Dark King ~ Shiki ... 20 Years old Kaido > Shiki .... Prime Kaido (Yonko level) > Dark King

2- sure ... Zoro would beat most admirals in his Prime

3- that's not what plot need ... that's head canon ... Mihawk have best sword skill and maybe CoA ... good for him
Lol read the spoilers Kaido was only an apprentice in the rox crew.

Yeah and Yonko would beat most admirals too.

No that's what plot needs that's why plot gave him that title and not Shanks.

I never saw zoro being skillful not even one time with his swords in the manga you need absurd strength and haki to be Wss stop your bitching Mihawk is stronger then shanks and zoro will be stronger then both. Lol oda shitting all on your shanks fanatasies
Listen this guy... Zoro is not skillful with the Sword hahahaha hahahaha :lusalty:

and no one really know if Rayleigh is not a D. he could be after all it is a secret name they are shattered around the world and Doffy already hinted that there are money of them
Many of the D don't have any issue in publicly caring the D in their name. And Rayleigh being a D wouldn't bring anything to the story.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I'm not gonna lie, Akainu in this chapter proved me wrong about his character

I always imagined Akainu is the type of guy who would NOT speak with Fujitora and update him about the news...etc. Until Fujitora apologizes or brings him SH head or Law's head as he promised. But I did not expect to see him be a bigger person and look into the bigger picture and actually update Fujitora with the news by himself.

It seems we still got waaays to go to know Akainu's personality.
I guess his EoS personality will change once again

People feel like if Zoro surpassed Shanks, it means that he will be stronger than Luffy LOOOL

People do not get it.
Luffy surpassing Shanks is simply a PROMISE. NOT HIS DREAM

His dream is to be pirate king.
a Pirate King wipes the floor with Shanks! and not defeat only!
Zoro surpassing Shanks is normal and it's not something that will put Luffy's dream at shame
Luffy's dream is BEYOND surpassing Shanks, surpassing Shanks and giving the hat back is just a promise, not the dream itself.
So, Luffy will still be above Zoro, but it doesn't mean Zoro cannot surpass Shanks because he's Luffy's idol. That's irrelevant
I mean there is no reason why Zoro has to surpass Shanks....

Status
Not open for further replies.