House of the Dragon

Season I Favourite Characters?

• Total voters
F

Foul Legacy

@Foul Legacy you should remove that spoiler brother. Not everyone has read the books.
I didn't say that to reference to book though.
He suggested Daemon , I said bro doesn't need teaming up , bro can solo it.
In reality in books , both dies. How come that's solo
:kayneshrug:

Last edited by a moderator:
Great episode. Probably the best show on tv currently.
P.s
I really dislike the prophecy stuff, so hope they don't continue to bring it up.
Rhaenys died like a dumbass, accomplishing nothing and costing the Blacks a Dragon and herself lol.

Also Aemond is a dumbass for toasting the only other available Dragon Rider Team Green had in the middle of a war.

Indigo

Besto Friendo
Rhaenys died like a dumbass, accomplishing nothing and costing the Blacks a Dragon and herself lol.

Also Aemond is a dumbass for toasting the only other available Dragon Rider Team Green had in the middle of a war.
If Aemond did nothing, Sunfyre and Aegon would've been donezo dead

now they are just fucked up

No problem with this for me
No one accused Aemond of being a genius
Maybe he wanted to get back at his brother or make an opportunity for himself to take the throne

I'm happy she's gone
The retarded shit she pulled on the coronation ceremony still annoys me
It was stupid when she turned back but maybe she got confident and thought if she were able to take down Aemond, the war could be over or whatever.

Show has it's flaws and definitely not on par with the first few GOT seasons but still really good.

F

Foul Legacy

Great episode. Probably the best show on tv currently.
P.s
I really dislike the prophecy stuff, so hope they don't continue to bring it up.
Prophecies are very imp Part of Tsoiaf.
Though series skipped that shit out.

But house of dragon follows the same logic.

People don't Aegon wife and sister , haelena is almost like The girl who predicted valayria Doom.

Haelena already said , stuff like
- Aemond need to loose an eye for a dragon
- her being scared of rats before blood and cheese
- already predicting events of GoT.

Just that she don't know how to convey these messages.

Series is actually pretty good if you understand small hints here and there are prophecy

No problem with this for me
No one accused Aemond of being a genius
Maybe he wanted to get back at his brother or make an opportunity for himself to take the throne
Hes been portrayed as a military and tactical genius this season and yet he goes and burns one of their factions greatest military assets lol.

I'm happy she's gone
The retarded shit she pulled on the coronation ceremony still annoys me
It was stupid when she turned back but maybe she got confident and thought if she were able to take down aemond the war could be over or whatever

Show has it's flaws and definitely not on par with the first few GOT seasons but still really good.
Her suiciding and Rhaenyra visiting Kings Landing were definitely bad writing moments for me lol.

Prophecies are very imp Part of Tsoiaf.
Though series skipped that shit out.

But house of dragon follows the same logic.

People don't Aegon wife and sister , haelena is almost like The girl who predicted valayria Doom.

Haelena already said , stuff like
- Aemond need to loose an eye for a dragon
- her being scared of rats before blood and cheese
- already predicting events of GoT.

Just that she don't know how to convey these messages.

Series is actually pretty good if you understand small hints here and there are prophecy
I don't care about those
The stuff about Aegon's dream and the walkers is annoying when you know how shitty it's gonna end
Aegon needed to unite the 7 kingdoms for the prince that was promised but oops Arya killed the night King and Bran became King because he has stories

She did cripple Sunfyre and nearly kill Aegon tbf
Has nothing to do with what I said lol, after she did that she shouldve dipped. Aemond wasnt even interested in chasing her.

Also she did nothing to Aegon, it was Aemond who toasted him lol.
But his character has been vindictive and rash as well
He started the war
By accident lol. Hes shown remorse in episode 2 of this season.
thats what i meant

both Aegon and Sunfyre would be done
And thats dumb from him from a tactical standpoint, why would he sacrifice a great military asset like that in the middle of a war lol.

Has nothing to do with what I said lol, after she did that she shouldve dipped. Aemond wasnt even interested in chasing her.

Also she did nothing to Aegon, it was Aemond who toasted him lol.
Post automatically merged:

By accident lol. Hes shown remorse in episode 2 of this season.
If Aemond didn’t show up, Aegon and Sunfyre both would die for certain.