House of the Dragon

Season I Favourite Characters?

• Total voters

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Daemon? Better than Viserys? Not to say Viserys is perfect in any way, but I think you’re getting the wrong lessons out of this story.
The TV's adaptation changed Viserys's writing. In the books, Viserys is a clown, the one who began this mess due to his nature to avoid all conflict.

And Daemon was the superior brother, just like how Aemond is to Aegon. Idk why the showrunners want to turn Aemond on Aegon but i guess theyre trying to show the difference between the two sets of brothers.

The TV's adaptation changed Viserys's writing. In the books, Viserys is a clown, the one who began this mess due to his nature to avoid all conflict.

And Daemon was the superior brother, just like how Aemond is to Aegon. Idk why the showrunners want to turn Aemond on Aegon but i guess theyre trying to show the difference between the two sets of brothers.
The books are ambiguous on purpose, I’ve read fire and blood. For that type of narration I would rather use the show which gives us clear answers.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
i hope they don't kill off Jaehaera and have Aegon III marry that random little girl.

it was so thematically fitting

Its a lot of setup for the real start of the war, its not boring for me lol. I love these episodes.
I'm just not feeling the GRRM spice

all these hollywood made dialogs are so bad

we've been redoing the same plot points in many episodes at this point

Daemon and his struggle for wanting the throne or submitting to Rhaenyra, endless

now we have another power hungry king in Aemond making some stupid decisions

i miss GoT s1~s4

maybe it's time i read ASOIAF again

just normal conversations between characters are so weak

go back and watch s1 to s4 of got, who took most dialogue from the books

you will notice the quality drop for HoTD
I thought there were no proper books like ASOIAF for HotD
Post automatically merged:

The knight shitting his pants getting down these stairs was supposed to not fear a dragon :kobeha:

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
there is a book

but most dialogue is not there, since it's a history book

so hollywood writers need to make shit up, and it sucks

now they are also changing plot points and characters too
You understand George RR Martin is a cocreator and cowriter for HotD right? Lol

Nah, the dialogue in this show is excellent.