House of the Dragon

Season I Favourite Characters?

• Total voters
The one that was protecting the eggs. At first I thought the guy had become a dragon-rider too but had betrayed to be on Aemond's side. Although now it seems like he just went there for provocation. I didn't really understood that lmao
Silver wing , Just took her first flight from Dragonstone to Kings landing with the new rider ulf.
Silver ofc aware of the route as she was mount of queen alysanne and As a dragon in slumber for so long , Has no idea whether to go there or not.
and as for Ulf , he ain't dumb enough to go to kings landing which is contantly protected by Vhagar.

Ulf just got Lucky that Silverwing is fast or else , Vhagar was tearing her apart too tbh.
Post automatically merged:

out of all the dragon of House of the dragon. only three dragons remains to hit the screen.
- Tessarion
- Sheepstealer
- Cannibal

- With daeron we will get Tessarion
- With baela plot , we will get Sheep Stealer

What about cannibal?

Last edited:
I'm not really sure if Night King is operational during HoD, plus Dragons don't travel north of the wall and NK can't travel south of the wall

Cannibal is prolly just insane dragon
Age of Cannibal is sus.
it is said to be there even before Aegon Father shifted to Dragonstone.

Dragons are free creature , he might have went there.
or maybe
Vaylria was founded 4500 BC , quite possible one of went rogue and met NK as Night king dates back to 10000 BC years.

And when Night dies in Winds of winter , Like Viserion , Cannibal also ceases to exist.
Night king looked pretty pro dragon riding if you ask me (I know not canon to books "yet").

Indigo

Besto Friendo
"The writers’ room for HOUSE OF THE DRAGON season 3 is also meeting in London, but I have no plans to attend. "

They really made GRRM give up on the show completely with S2. And after the leaks, i don't blame him.

Especially what they are doing with his favorite character lmao

S3 and S4 about to be another S7 and S8 GoT.

"The writers’ room for HOUSE OF THE DRAGON season 3 is also meeting in London, but I have no plans to attend. "

They really made GRRM give up on the show completely with S2. And after the leaks, i don't blame him.

Haven't seen the leaks but fuck

Isn't daemon his fav?
Which is fine tbh. This season focussed on Things aside from Daemon.

Next season onwards he will crucial till god eye.