House of the Dragon

Season I Favourite Characters?

• Total voters
Don't know why people are disappointed but Season 2 wasn't that bad.
Or maybe I'm just surfing on the wrong side of the internet.
Book readers are eternal complainers. Rightfully but they sometimes make too much noise.
Let me help you guys:

Alicent basically signed on killing off not just Aegon, she didn’t even register Daeron existing. With her actions, she just sold out Aemond, Daeron, Criston, Otto, her entire family. The entire green faction. Insane.

All because she wanted to be free and save her daughter? Because she wants to be remembered by no one and go make dumplings in old town and shit? How will the story even go from here?

This is so crazy compared to book Alicent who said ‘the rats play when the cat is gone.’ THAT is a strong female character who gives no fucks. What the fuck is this? Why is this what we have gotten?

I almost wish Alicent and Rhaenyra kissed during the scene because I know the backlash would be so bad that Ryan and Sara straight up gets fired. This is so crazy. It’s a whole fruit salad.

Let me help you guys:

Alicent basically signed on killing off not just Aegon, she didn’t even register Daeron existing. With her actions, she just sold out Aemond, Daeron, Criston, Otto, her entire family. The entire green faction. Insane.

All because she wanted to be free and save her daughter? Because she wants to be remembered by no one and go make dumplings in old town and shit? How will the story even go from here?

This is so crazy compared to book Alicent who said ‘the rats play when the cat is gone.’ THAT is a strong female character who gives no fucks. What the fuck is this? Why is this what we have gotten?

I almost wish Alicent and Rhaenyra kissed during the scene because I know the backlash would be so bad that Ryan and Sara straight up gets fired. This is so crazy. It’s a whole fruit salad.
So your only problem is with Alicent?
Let me guess you are a green supporter?
Ya'll had it coming to be honest.

Black side was always better :myman:

Aegon: “I don’t want to be king, let Rhaenyra have it.”

Alicent: “You have to be king or Rhaenyra will kill you”

Alicent: Physically forces Aegon to take the throne

Alicent: “Ok Rhaenyra you can kill him now”

Dude literally tried to run away to Essos and sit the whole thing out.​

Indigo

Besto Friendo
Aegon: “I don’t want to be king, let Rhaenyra have it.”

Alicent: “You have to be king or Rhaenyra will kill you”

Alicent: Physically forces Aegon to take the throne

Alicent: “Ok Rhaenyra you can kill him now”

Dude literally tried to run away to Essos and sit the whole thing out.​
Alicent in the show makes no sense to me anymore

this whole relationship they developed between her and Rhaenyra is so bad

Imagine invoking tribalism when Im presenting you for a clear case of bad writting and character assassination.
It's subjective my blud.
The guy above @Mathias already said , Bookworms has always to complain about.

For me , I pretty much enjoyed the season. I would happily give it 8-9/10.
Post automatically merged:

"Winter is coming"
:kuzanshut:

Last edited:
Let me help you guys:

You'd think after the shit show of GOT the writers would learn but i guess not.
Let's change the source material because we can do it better than the guy who probably gets paid 100 times more than our entire writing room combined because we can do better.

Worst

Custom title
Let me help you guys:

It's ok boss, time to switch to team black, it was the right choice since the beginning!