House of the Dragon

Season I Favourite Characters?

• Total voters
Let's hope they won't fumble
Battle of the Gullet, Fall of King's Landing, Butcher's Ball, God's Eyes, the Tumbletons, Hour of the Wolf
Those are the only things that I really look fowards to
Except for
The storming of dragonpit
, fuck that shit :josad:
I WANT MORE OF CREGAN STARK

I like it how most female characters in this show are fucking useless yet the show tries to make them be strong and shit
Alicent was literally pushed aside from being queen regent due to not having male genitals :suresure:

Rhaenyra is challenged by some idiots for the same reasons.

The Granny who died was cool though

Same for Daemon’s ex-lover who seduced Rhaneyra

Indigo

Besto Friendo
β€Ž
I really hate all hollywood writers right now

these fucking Los Angeles dwellers cut off from reality that write shit based on leftist politics and social media activism

seriously, in their attempt to make strong female characters, they legit make me hate all of them

stop taking great fucking books and turning them into tumblr fanfic, for fuck sake

i'm glad the internet is also exploding on this show finally, giving it bad scores
Post automatically merged:

why are a bunch of old white men better at writting women than you all are?

GRRM books have so many great female characters, with power and impact in the story, way above a lot of the men too

and guess what? people actually like them

I really hate all hollywood writers right now

these fucking Los Angeles dwellers cut off from reality that write shit based on leftist politics and social media activism

seriously, in their attempt to make strong female characters, they legit make me hate all of them

stop taking great fucking books and turning them into tumblr fanfic, for fuck sake

i'm glad the internet is also exploding on this show finally, giving it bad scores
Dw they'll turn it around with A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms :pepecopium:

Can't wait for the female puppeteer to emasculate Aegon's brother and slap him around in an epic #girlboss scene