Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Please what? You're the one being disingenuous right now lol. In Full Zoan bro was getting molested by the Dukes, In Human form he did better, in Hybrid he did more. Thats just facts lol.

And yeah you guys want Pumba to basically only run after people, yell at them and fucking ram them lol. Thats basically what you think he can do lol. And to me its nuts lol.
If Jack is a good reference for what Pumba ends up as in hybrid, lord have mercy. In that case I was actually being optimistic.

You're literally starving if that moves you.

If Jack is a good reference for what Pumba ends up as in hybrid, lord have mercy. In that case I was actually being optimistic.

You're literally starving if that moves you.
I dont think you got what I was saying, I said that Hybrids are the best suited form for combat for Zoans. You brought up Jack as if it was some kind of disagreement with that rule and Ive shown you its not. Nothing more.

I never compared Pumba to Jack lol.

Also thank you for calling him Pumba lol, thats his true name lol.

ZenZu

I dont think you got what I was saying, I said that Hybrids are the best suited form for combat for Zoans. You brought up Jack as if it was some kind of disagreement with that rule and Ive shown you its not. Nothing more.

I never compared Pumba to Jack lol.
And I don't think you understood my point. Jack was better off never showing his Hybrid.

It goes back to my original point, Piggie and Worm are in trouble knowing Oda. Atleast in the context of this convo which is their hybrids being cool or a massive step up in utility.

And I don't think you understood my point. Jack was better off never showing his Hybrid.

It goes back to my original point, Piggie and Worm are in trouble knowing Oda. Atleast in the context of this convo which is their hybrids being cool or a massive step up in utility.
I dont give a shit if they are cool or not, their Hybrid form should be better suited for combat. Thats all Im saying bb.

Tbf Gandhi laps Big Mom in combat skills.
Man, what a killer statement regarding a characters that is not supposed to have any refined combat skills at all, but is almost completely relying on the superiority of her freakish genetics that even gave her automatic fuill body haki from birth.

Real life swordsman vs freight train at full speed. Who wins?

Lucci makes more use of the strength he has, he’s an assassin afterall
In competency he ranks among the best in the series so far
But at the end of the day:
What you posted "at the end of the day" doesn't load on my phone

But anyway
Kizaru:
- no awakening
- didn't 1 shot Sentomaru
- crying in ship like little girl
- danced to Nika dance like a retard

Lucci:
- awakened
- 1 shot Sentomaru and Atlas and Stussy
- fell in battle like real warrior
- never sucked Luffy/Nika's dick

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
The Gorosei are definitely the most competent antagonistic group we've had in a while

Im not doing this shit again Topi lol. Oda had them clash because it was cool to have two swordsmen clash and also to both recognize their Kitesus lol. Its not really that hard to understand bro.

Instead of just having Zoro cut him in half and him regenerate, the sword clash is cooler.
Quote me properly instead of editing your post hoping I don't see it.

Stop with looking cool excuse
Oda could just let Zoro hit Nusjuro once, injured him and regen as usual, and then continued with sword clash scene
But he didn't
Oda never let Zoro touch the Gorosei directly, Nika/Emeth/Atlas' suicide didn't get tanked but seeing Zoro coming made Nusjuro quickly chickened out
If you are not biased you can see there is a reason behind this.

ZenZu

The topic of their designe was never the issue of this conversation. I do think they will be cool though lol.
Design goes hand in hand with skills, if the design doesn't look functional the character will not be this skilled agile fighter you want.

The bar is low because you want hybrid to be what it's literally supposed to be.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
This has been said about any villain that has not yet had enough panel time to fumble the bag.
Give it some time and they Gorosei will be Admiral tier in terms of uselessness.

😂Hopefully Oda flushes them out more before they fumble the bag

Status
Not open for further replies.