One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. I'm not entirely sure. But honestly, Akainu and BB are very ambigeous characters for me.

At some point, I get the feeling that one of those two will end up helping Luffy out against Imu-sama hahaha (specially BB) since Imu-sama is targeting Luffy and BB

And at this time, I feel Akainu has no choice but to side with the SH against the revival of Rocks pirates (repeating History between Garp and Roger)
LOL, the plot twist is neither Smoker nor Coby are the garp for Luffy, but it was Akainu all along hahahahahahaha

Luffy in prison: Akainu, we have fought so many times I trust you as I trust one of my crew

:gokulaugh:

That would be hilarious.
Impossible

Garp didn’t become an Admiral because he refused to become the CD’s bitch. Akainu isn’t like Garp

What about that is skill? Are you incompetent? Lol so dodging an attack and flicking back the enemy’s weapon is skill or the potrayal of difference in strength
You need to go back and re-read that scene. What you said it's like saying that anybody can deflect arrows with a sword. That was a display swordsmanship. We saw Luffy pick up a sword but yet all he's done so far is punch while holding a sword. Not deflect or counter attacks with a sword.

Lol that is what he did while been a shichibukai... he chill, now he is not. We don’t know shit about Mihawk personality or what he will do, went and torture a crew of nobodies and followed them outside th grand line to kill them...

Most pirates we know don’t harm civilians....
Mihawk we know is a chill calm and isolate person he doesn't just go out and attack innocent civilians.

We know this from his introduction when he fights zoro. Instead of being a ruthless brute and fighting zoro all out and destroying him, he uses a knife and easily beats him. Mihawk in that moment could've easily killed everyone on sight but chose not too.

Everything we know about Mihawk's character tells us his only reason for being wanted is due to his individual strength.

You need to go back and re-read that scene. What you said it's like saying that anybody can deflect arrows with a sword. That was a display swordsmanship. We saw Luffy pick up a sword but yet all he's done so far is punch while holding a sword. Not deflect or counter attacks with a sword.
Put the sword in front of the incoming projectile ohhh skilll that’s how you sound

Impossible

Garp didn’t become an Admiral because he refused to become the CD’s bitch. Akainu isn’t like Garp
Soooo, Coby is the next upcoming bitch who will work for the Celestial Dragon as well
Which leaves Smoker lol
I mean hey, I love smoker. I don't care if Oda gave him an asspull and suddenly mastered all types of haki to catch up LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.