Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
I'm thinking if Oda will make a little arc focused in the underworld.

Do you think there is an island where the underworld operates?
Lodestar I reckon - it's as far away as possible as you can get from Navy HQ apart from Raftel

I'm asking that because there is a lot of subplots that oda needs to solve:

1) How vivi will meet shp again
2) Where Stussy, Sentomaru, Lilith and others characters will go?
3) How Bakkin will prove to Marco that Weevil is WB son?
4) neo mads
That being said
1. Elbaf. It's been stated that's where they're all heading. If not, it'll be some final war stuff
2. Doesn't have to be a specific arc - we're getting at the very least Elbaf, Lodestar, Laughtale and Final War - probably Hachinosu as well
3. Does this need to be resolved? It's a running gag
4. Same as point 2

Last edited:
I'm asking that because there is a lot of subplots that oda needs to solve:

1) How vivi will meet shp again
2) Where Stussy, Sentomaru, Lilith and others characters will go?
3) How Bakkin will prove to Marco that Weevil is WB son?
4) neo mads
1. Vivi will be a plot during the final war
2. Stussy will go with Luffy after Elbaf, Sentomaru will travel with Bonney and Kuma, Lilith will either join the revs or join MADS
3. I think that’s just some clone hint

Lodestar I reckon - it's as far away as possible as you can get from Navy HQ apart from Raftel

That being said
1. Elbaf. It's been stated that's where they're all heading. If not, it'll be some final war stuff
2. Doesn't have to be a specific arc - we're getting at the very least Elbaf, Lodestar, Laughtale and Final War - probably Hachinosu as well
4. Same as point 2
I'm convicted now that these plot will happen in Elbaf because will go there to be in a safe place in this new flood. So neo mads, for instance, will be there. As others subplot characters
Post automatically merged:

1. Vivi will be a plot during the final war
2. Stussy will go with Luffy after Elbaf, Sentomaru will travel with Bonney and Kuma, Lilith will either join the revs or join MADS
3. I think that’s just some clone hint
Vivi wants to meet the sh. So they will meet very soon

That being said
4. Same as point 2
If Lodestar is the underworld epicenter, I hope we get to see more of the Emperors of the Underworld, next time with more elaboration than what we got on WCI and how exactly Stussy was able to divide her time between being a CP0 agent, a Vegapunk asset and being the head of the sex industry ... assuming of course that LOda doesn't cuck us out of any more Stussy facts or facts in general than he already has.

As

Bonney vs. Lilith for nakama, make some noise!

Finally, a breathe of fresh air of nakama wars...

RIP Carrot vs. Yamato for nakama...
It looks more like a Bonney vs. Stussy vs. Lilith - war here to me.

RIP Carrot vs. Yamato :endthis:

Bonney is actually a developed character now over this arc and still looks to have further roles in future arcs like improving her own Nika transformation, fighting Saturn again.

Lilith was just 1 of 6 clones this arc. She took a back seat the moment Stella was revealed.
And as others have said, she does too much of what other strawhats do, overshadowing Nami, Robin, Chopper, Franky, and if she makes another Food machine then Sanji too.
Would you bet about Bonney joining this arc? Wager would be 1 month of avi change.

I bet Lucci will join.

And if no one joins this arc, than no one of us needs to change their avi.

The bonney train end when she reveal the copycat ability, that power reserved only for villain or side character.

Lilith is too usefull and render half strawhat obsolete, and lets say her switch off and restart cut her from all knowledge she ever had, we get messy haired slightly evil nami. She doesnt even have unique fighting style or weapon too. And do they need power source to stay alive? I dont remember vegapunk said anything about that.

If somebody must join in this arc, i bet on Stussy, she has clone backstory,have nowhere to go, her choice either die on island, killed by lucci or executed later by goverment. Her fighting style and df/race? Is unique enough, to bad her tropes is similar to robin, quite,sexy,smart mature woman who stand silently in the background
Are you a Stussyfornakama supporter now? I thought you want Vivi to join? :choppawhat:

Lilith is technically the clone of an old man who made not one, but two of his clones woman with cosmically thick asses.

Is this enough proof that Lilith has the spirit of a pervert gentleman lingering inside of her (god that sounds fucking cursed)
Sometimes I want to become liquid, diffuse through your skull and into your brain and see, what strangeness lies there... .

Last edited:
It looks more like a Bonney vs. Stussy vs. Lilith - war here to me.

RIP Carrot vs. Yamato :endthis:

Would you bet about Bonney joining this arc? Wager would be 1 month of avi change.

I bet Lucci will join.

And if no one joins this arc, than no one of us needs to change their avi.

Are you a Stussyfornakama supporter now? I thought you want Vivi to join? :choppawhat:

Sometimes I want to become liquid, diffuse through your skull and into your brain and see, what strangeness lies there... .
Stussy is still the correct way. She has no where else to go now and she has an interesting story to tell.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Karoo's Strongest Warrior
Rambles said:
Sometimes I want to become liquid and diffuse myself through Wanda

:broocry:

Bad news, I think I'm off the Lucci for Nakama train permanently.

Oda's really pushed Stussy viewing CP0 (or at least Lucci and Kaku) as Nakama/family.

I still want Stussy to join, but, I think Oda's setting up CP0 to revolt against the Government. I mean, Lucci and Kaku already did it once.

You saw the SBS stuff about how Lucci and Kaku became CP0 agents, right?

If we get Bonney and Lilith in Egghead, Yamato and Carrot in Act 4 after, with Vivi sometime in the near future and possibly Tama, I'll be happy.

Poor Sanji. I think Stussy might have been the one Nakama who would actually just make a move on him. Tsk tsk.

Sometimes I want to become liquid and diffuse myself through Wanda

:broocry:

Bad news, I think I'm off the Lucci for Nakama train permanently.

Oda's really pushed Stussy viewing CP0 (or at least Lucci and Kaku) as Nakama/family.

I still want Stussy to join, but, I think Oda's setting up CP0 to revolt against the Government. I mean, Lucci and Kaku already did it once.

You saw the SBS stuff about how Lucci and Kaku became CP0 agents, right?

If we get Bonney and Lilith in Egghead, Yamato and Carrot in Act 4 after, with Vivi sometime in the near future and possibly Tama, I'll be happy.

Poor Sanji. I think Stussy might have been the one Nakama who would actually just make a move on him. Tsk tsk.
What?! :strawhatock: No! You can't do that man! I'll be almost alone on that train!

Besides, your obsession with Wanda makes you a clear furry. @Mr. Reloaded

Don't do this to me CoC . :risitasad:

Stussy is still the correct way. She has no where else to go now and she has an interesting story to tell.
Let's talk about this in a few chapters - I'm betting with you, she is 100% with the WG.

What?! :strawhatock: No! You can't do that man! I'll be almost alone on that train!

Besides, your obsession with Wanda makes you a clear furry. @Mr. Reloaded

Don't do this to me CoC . :risitasad:

Let's talk about this in a few chapters - I'm betting with you, she is 100% with the WG.
she never was truly with the WG. She was with them like Robin was with Baroque Works and Nami was an Arlong Pirate
:goyea:

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I can't really put that dog's smile - it has something devious, but... . 🤔

We also talked about this Reloaded - please, use full sentences. You know I am bad about interpreting single words and pictures. :kriwhat:
Or are you just too sleepy to write anymore? That I could understand. :goyea:
There is no need to use words. The gif said plently :goyea:

Let CoC be free. And abandon Lucci.