Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
I'm kind of curious why you think Mihawk will join. He seems like a loner and LOda decided to set him up with Buggy's Winners Crocodile's Losers. And his role is already filled up by Zoro. Although I wouldn't complain if he did. He beats the pants off YamatOden any day.
I don’t think the mihawk will join but I think his seraphim has a good chance of joining

Imo all 4 seraphim on egghead represent the 4 recruits we’ll get in the new world
  1. S-shark representing the original Jinbe already being a member
  2. S-bear representing a version of kuma joining. In what form that’d be I don’t know lol
    • Do think he needs to have the actual nikyu fruit and not just the green blood to finish of the fruit theory
    • He’ll probably be the ship guard of the crew
      • A role we saw all the way back in syrup village with the cat guys
      • A role he was already doing during the timeskip
  3. S-snake representing a version of Hancock joining. Either the original or the seraphim but I’m personally leaning towards the seraphim
    • It lowkey was foreshadowed in loguetown with namis outfit changes
    • If it’s the seraphim I think she’ll be an apprentice
  4. S-hawk representing a version of mihawk joining. I can’t imagine in any way oda having the og just joining the crew sailing with them so it’d have to be the seraphim lol
    • Like snake he’ll likely be an apprentice. They always come in pairs anyway
      • Shanks and buggy for Roger
      • Marco and jozu (I don’t count teach…) for Newgate
      • Neko and inu for Oden
    • Mihawk is likely related to Hancock due to being an Amazonian
      • Shakky and Rayleigh are probably his parents
      • The characters are based of a group in a game called romancing saga. In which their inspirations are siblings
    • They kinda mirror a thing zoro/sanji and kid/law got going on
      • Snake law and sanji representing love
      • Hawk kid and Zoro representing grit/guts/mental or something like that

I don’t think the mihawk will join but I think his seraphim has a good chance of joining

Imo all 4 seraphim on egghead represent the 4 recruits we’ll get in the new world
  1. S-shark representing the original Jinbe already being a member
  2. S-bear representing a version of kuma joining. In what form that’d be I don’t know lol
    • Do think he needs to have the actual nikyu fruit and not just the green blood to finish of the fruit theory
    • He’ll probably be the ship guard of the crew
      • A role we saw all the way back in syrup village with the cat guys
      • A role he was already doing during the timeskip
  3. S-snake representing a version of Hancock joining. Either the original or the seraphim but I’m personally leaning towards the seraphim
    • It lowkey was foreshadowed in loguetown with namis outfit changes
    • If it’s the seraphim I think she’ll be an apprentice
  4. S-hawk representing a version of mihawk joining. I can’t imagine in any way oda having the og just joining the crew sailing with them so it’d have to be the seraphim lol
    • Like snake he’ll likely be an apprentice. They always come in pairs anyway
      • Shanks and buggy for Roger
      • Marco and jozu (I don’t count teach…) for Newgate
      • Neko and inu for Oden
    • Mihawk is likely related to Hancock due to being an Amazonian
      • Shakky and Rayleigh are probably his parents
      • The characters are based of a group in a game called romancing saga. In which their inspirations are siblings
    • They kinda mirror a thing zoro/sanji and kid/law got going on
      • Snake law and sanji representing love
      • Hawk kid and Zoro representing grit/guts/mental or something like that
It sounds reasonable, although S-Hawk feels too powerful to be an apprentice, but I guess the government chip thing in S-Hawk and S-Bear's case could be overridden if Bonney tells them to obey Luffy, and S-Snake can already disobey her chip due to her affection for Luffy, but there's a big problem with them joining, and by big I mean BIG. Those mutant kids are huge. They'd have to sleep on the deck of the Sunny or Franky would have to make a new larger submarine for them to stay in. Unless Lilith invents some kind of shrinking ray or Loda decides to make the mini mini no mi part of the story in Elbaf.

I forget, is the room on the crow's nest big enough for them?

Yeah, with SHP (and my last hope for Stussy to sail with them) gone, I can't help but think that the CP0 gang will go rogue and be a power on their own.

Lilith...ehh, I dunno, I mean, she could be a fun addition and enhance Franky, Chopper and Robin with her knowledge, but then again, do we want an OP in terms of smarts character? I mean, I could see her fitting just fine, but Bonney could also fit just fine, so for now all of them will travel to Elbaf (in case they will be able to escape).
Technically Stussy can fly to thousand sunny, but Oda wont do that

Yeah, with SHP (and my last hope for Stussy to sail with them) gone, I can't help but think that the CP0 gang will go rogue and be a power on their own.

Lilith...ehh, I dunno, I mean, she could be a fun addition and enhance Franky, Chopper and Robin with her knowledge, but then again, do we want an OP in terms of smarts character? I mean, I could see her fitting just fine, but Bonney could also fit just fine, so for now all of them will travel to Elbaf (in case they will be able to escape).
I have one more hope for Stussy. The teleporter that Stella used in the beginning of the arc.

Technically Stussy can fly to thousand sunny, but Oda wont do that
Stussy seems to have Yamato's syndrome, getting ready to sail yet all her moments are connected to CP0. Eh. I'd love to see more of her on Sunny.

I have one more hope for Stussy. The teleporter that Stella used in the beginning of the arc.
Yeah, but both Sunny and Elbaf ship are in the sea now and she's still on the island, and I'm not sure how far she can teleport....
Yeah, she can fly with her wings, but there's a low chance she'll fly away with SHP.

Overall I think it would be epic if SHP were captured here, but it's unlikely, as it would most likely mean they'd be executed.

Stussy seems to have Yamato's syndrome, getting ready to sail yet all her moments are connected to CP0. Eh. I'd love to see more of her on Sunny.

Yeah, but both Sunny and Elbaf ship are in the sea now and she's still on the island, and I'm not sure how far she can teleport....
Yeah, she can fly with her wings, but there's a low chance she'll fly away with SHP.

Overall I think it would be epic if SHP were captured here, but it's unlikely, as it would most likely mean they'd be executed.
Yeah I’m sure they’ll escape it just doesn’t seem fitting for stussy to die here after the past few chapters but who knows.

I'd like to point out that this is going EXACTLY how I said it would go if Bonney is joining. Luffy needs to beat Saturn to complete her arc, so Saturn needs to seperate from the other gorosei, likely by hitching a ride on the ship to follow them. Now it looks like that's exactly what's happening. The robot is holding off the other Gorosei while Saturn is on the giant ship. I expect next chapter the other gorosei will be blown away like Mars or stalled by the robot and Luffy vs Saturn will start for real.

Last edited:
Lilith speculations time?
I think that Lilith was "turned off" or "put to reset" because York talks almost like she is dead ("I am the only Vegapunk left!") so maybe when the Strawhats will turn her on again,she could be like a totally new character with new personality and knowledge?
I think Atlas knocked her out and then turned if the synchronization with punk records to make it look like she was killed to York. After she wakes up she will realize that her synchronization is turned of and will understand immediately why.

Bonney is actually a developed character now over this arc and still looks to have further roles in future arcs like improving her own Nika transformation, fighting Saturn again.

Lilith was just 1 of 6 clones this arc. She took a back seat the moment Stella was revealed.
And as others have said, she does too much of what other strawhats do, overshadowing Nami, Robin, Chopper, Franky, and if she makes another Food machine then Sanji too.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
yeah 5.5 which was in response to the question about goroawase and wordplay. Vi = 5. Vi Vi = 5 5, not sure in what language. He game Kuma numbers too.

Point being it's trivia and nothing meaningful

So then, who do you think will be Nakama number 27?
No what I mean is she is already a SH in theory..in name.

And, I hope oda sticks to this and we won't see her becoming an official SH.

Not a big fan of her