Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

Good Teachers = Good Cartoons >>>>>> Actual School
My vivi stocks are through the roof again never selling :finally:
Cashing out on Vivi's stocks is going to be my favorite moment as a One Piece fan.

I was actually getting worried until we got the Lili stuff with Cobra and Imu, but, after that, nothing can break my belief.

Was thinking Vivi would end up on Kamabakka Kingdom/Momoiro Island, but, now, I think we'll see some force attack the Revolutionaries, whether it's Uranus, or maybe the God's Knights to introduce them. Galring and Dragon clashing without a clear victor would be good stock for both of them, and a counter attack from the WG for attacking Mary Geoise is inevitable.

If that does happen, I could see Vivi + the Revs meeting at Drum Island. Why Drum Island? The tall mountains (Drum Rockies) make it immune to flooding, and Vivi is friendly with the Sakura Kingdom/Dalton/Kureha. Wapol would probably WELCOME being kept in a cell away from the Gorosei at this point.

Also, I don't think Morgans wants anyone to SEE him being around Vivi or Wapol. Morgans can drop them down onto the Sakura Kingdom's palace on the mountain, an then just leave without trouble. Biggest issue is: would Morgans' Coos just... freeze in the winter climate? If so, Vivi and Morgans couldn't approach Egghead even if they wanted to due to the Island's winter climate outside the actual, air-conditioned island itself.

So, I think Vivi still does end up on Moroimo Island with Sabo/Dragon, since Vivi is a peaceful revolutionary at heart (as shown in Alabasta).

Why Vivi is in the poll options?

She's already a SH..
Since when? She's a friend of the first 6 crewmates, but that doesn't make her a crewmate

Is she on the ship? No.
Does she travel around with them? No.
Was she formally invited onto the crew? No.
Did she decide to join them? No.
Is she loyal to Luffy as her captain? No.
Is she a pirate? No.

Vivi's no more a crewmate than Kin'emon and Momonosuke - they're allies and friends. Of course there's a chance this changes later, but she isn't a crewmate and will never be one unless she is invited to join and accepts, or asks to join and is accepted.

Anyone who considers her a crewmate must also consider a lot of other characters as crewmates. If being called a friend is the only criteria (which is the only way Vivi can be considered one) then you have to consider: The Akazaya nine, The Grand Fleet, Shinobu, Law and his crew, Carrot, Wanda, the other Minks, Pedro (rip), the Dold family, Koby and Helmeppo, Iva, Inazuma, Mihawk, Perona and all the other people who spent the timeskip with the crew, Franky Family, Galley-La, Crocodile, Daz Bones, Bon Clay, Shandian warriors, Aisa, Raki, Conis and Pagaya, Gan Fall, Pierre, Merry, Kaya, Usopp Piraes, Genzo, Nojiko, Cocoyashi Village, Jonny, Yosaku, Baratie crew etc. etc. to all be crewmates.

Even if we stretch the criteria as far as possible, i.e. good friend *and* having also travelled with them, then you still have to consider Law, Jambarl, Bepo, Penguin, Shachi, Wanda, Carrot, Minks, Nekomamushi, Inuarashi, Raizo, Kin'emon, Momonosuke, Johnny and Yosaku to be crewmates. Heck it's possible to even twist it enough to say Caesar too.

Last edited:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Since when? She's a friend of the first 6 crewmates, but that doesn't make her a crewmate

Is she on the ship? No.
Is she a pirate? No.

Vivi's no more a crewmate than Kin'emon and Momonosuke - they're allies and friends. Of course there's a chance this changes later, but she isn't a crewmate and will never be one unless she is invited to join and accepts, or asks to join and is accepted.

Anyone who considers her a crewmate must also consider a lot of other characters as crewmates. If being called a friend is the only criteria (which is the only way Vivi can be considered one) then you have to consider: The Akazaya nine, The Grand Fleet, Shinobu, Law and his crew, Carrot, Wanda, the other Minks, Pedro (rip), the Dold family, Koby and Helmeppo, Iva, Inazuma, Mihawk, Perona and all the other people who spent the timeskip with the crew, Franky Family, Galley-La, Crocodile, Daz Bones, Bon Clay, Shandian warriors, Aisa, Raki, Conis and Pagaya, Gan Fall, Pierre, Merry, Kaya, Usopp Piraes, Genzo, Nojiko, Cocoyashi Village, Jonny, Yosaku, Baratie crew etc. etc. to all be crewmates.

Even if we stretch the criteria as far as possible, i.e. good friend *and* having also travelled with them, then you still have to consider Law, Jambarl, Bepo, Penguin, Shachi, Wanda, Carrot, Minks, Nekomamushi, Inuarashi, Raizo, Kin'emon, Momonosuke, Johnny and Yosaku to be crewmates. Heck it's possible to even twist it enough to say Caesar too.
Didn't oda assigned her a number in SBS?

Didn't oda assigned her a number in SBS?
yeah 5.5 which was in response to the question about goroawase and wordplay. Vi = 5. Vi Vi = 5 5, not sure in what language. He game Kuma numbers too.

Point being it's trivia and nothing meaningful

So then, who do you think will be Nakama number 27?

Is she on the ship?
No at the moment.
Does she travel around with them
She was, and she will do it again soon.
Was she formally invited onto the crew?
Yes

Did she decide to join them?
Back then? She have responsibility, Now? I believe she will be.
Is she loyal to Luffy as her captain?
Yes

No at the moment, but oda always bring back old trivial detail to be plot point later. With her recent appearance everytime anything related to D being mentioned, and this

I think its safe to say, the question is not about will she/wont she , but when.

Is she on the ship? No.
Is she a pirate? No.

Inb4 the Vivi crew pulls out that mistranslated version of the X on the arm scene where she asks if she's their crew member instead of their nakama again :gokulaugh:

No at the moment.

She was, and she will do it again soon.
Yes

Back then? She have responsibility, Now? I believe she will be.
Yes

No at the moment, but oda always bring back old trivial detail to be plot point later. With her recent appearance everytime anything related to D being mentioned, and this

I think its safe to say, the question is not about will she/wont she , but when.
If you actually care to read my comment instead of getting emotional and knee-jerk reacting; i didn't rule out the possiblity, I just said she isn't a fully actualised crewmate which is irrefutably true
:seriously:
Post automatically merged:

Inb4 the Vivi crew pulls out that mistranslated version of the X on the arm scene where she asks if she's their crew member instead of their nakama again :gokulaugh:
Looks like you were actually 9 minutes too late kingufy

Is she on the ship? No.
Is she a pirate? No.

I agree! You only are a strawhat if you are traveling with them and actually joined them. Vivi to me is as much of a strawhat as Yamato. She has an invitation to join them but hasn’t done so yet. So not a strawhat.