2. Robin
    3. Franky
    4. Brook
  • New world
    1. Jinbe
    2. “Kuma”
    3. “Hancock”
    4. “Mihawk”
I'm kind of curious why you think Mihawk will join. He seems like a loner and LOda decided to set him up with Buggy's Winners Crocodile's Losers. And his role is already filled up by Zoro. Although I wouldn't complain if he did. He beats the pants off YamatOden any day.

Not only Lilith knows too much (part of the reason why I thought Yamato or Momo might not join) but she also can do anything. Navigator, doctor, engineer etc

she makes other SHs redundant.
Same. She's too smart, its like people who want Law to join even though it would make Chopper even more redundant than he is now. Then again, Oda seems to love making the older Straw Hats redundant aol so I wouldn't put it past him.

Her design also isn't that unique when compared to the rest of the satellites.

The most logical thing for LOda to have done would be to add the Bonney Pirates (Bonney, Kuma and the Pacifista army) to the Straw Hat Grand Fleet and just be on call for when Luffy needs their powers, but its highly unlikely since the LOda hasn't added any new crews to the fleet since introducing the concept or even used the fleet outside of cameos, even in situations where it would've made perfect sense, like adding the Sun Pirates, the minks, or the Wano Yakuza, and all because he wants to preserve his pointless Goroawase (his obsession with numerical puns), which is also the reason why we often get bounties that make no sense in terms of crimes or feats beyond just being puns on character names and birthdays.

Its clear that Lucci and Stussy will face each other again, because of Kaku's word. Maybe Kaku will beg for Stussy's life?
Yeah, with SHP (and my last hope for Stussy to sail with them) gone, I can't help but think that the CP0 gang will go rogue and be a power on their own.

Lilith...ehh, I dunno, I mean, she could be a fun addition and enhance Franky, Chopper and Robin with her knowledge, but then again, do we want an OP in terms of smarts character? I mean, I could see her fitting just fine, but Bonney could also fit just fine, so for now all of them will travel to Elbaf (in case they will be able to escape).