Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
The bonney train end when she reveal the copycat ability, that power reserved only for villain or side character.

Lilith is too usefull and render half strawhat obsolete, and lets say her switch off and restart cut her from all knowledge she ever had, we get messy haired slightly evil nami. She doesnt even have unique fighting style or weapon too. And do they need power source to stay alive? I dont remember vegapunk said anything about that.

If somebody must join in this arc, i bet on Stussy, she has clone backstory,have nowhere to go, her choice either die on island, killed by lucci or executed later by goverment. Her fighting style and df/race? Is unique enough, to bad her tropes is similar to robin, quite,sexy,smart mature woman who stand silently in the background

1. Lilith I think she has the highest chance at the moment.
Pro’s: she is already with them and Atlas asked the strawhats to take care of her. She can be a counter to York who will join the WG. A lot of people say she has to much knowledge but we don’t know how much did Stella synchronize with punk records. York has apparently no clue what’s so ever.
con’s: she doesn’t really have a role although clover said they need knowledge form other fields as well to figure everything out so she might be needed as a scientist.
2. Bonney:
Pro’s: again already with them and great dynamic with the strawhats. She could be an apprentice.
Con’s: she might go to search for a way to bring back Kuma and join the Revo’s.
3. Stussy.
Pro’s: she doesn’t have a place in this world and needs friends. The Strawhats are perfect for that. She is strong an would be an asset. She has knowledge and understanding of the WG workings.
con’s: she is far away and would need to find a way to join them.
My personal wishes would be Stussy and Lilith join. Bonney can go with the Revo’s. But this is just my personal wishes.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Hope is fragile. Trust is strong.
Come think of it, Lilith joining would satisfy both the 2nd (female affiliated with the enemy faction) and 3rd (inventor with long range weapon) recruit from the MFMM theory... If only it can satisfy the 4th (pervert geentleman)...
Lilith is technically the clone of an old man who made not one, but two of his clones woman with cosmically thick asses.

Is this enough proof that Lilith has the spirit of a pervert gentleman lingering inside of her (god that sounds fucking cursed)

Lilith is technically the clone of an old man who made not one, but two of his clones woman with cosmically thick asses.

Is this enough proof that Lilith has the spirit of a pervert gentleman lingering inside of her (god that sounds fucking cursed)
So there's a chance Vegafraud's spirit will still interact with the crew through her? Damn it.

So it's Bonney vs Lilith now huh? I can see the arguments for both, unlike Carrot vs Yamato. I'm leaning toward Bonney being more likely, but it's hard to deny Lilith's role and dream being perfect for a strawhat. I think it's possible that both could join honestly.

We definitely need to add Lilith to the poll.
Perfect solution, cut Vegapunk and replace him with her in the poll.

Since all things considered, he is dead and no, not even the Will of P will save him. The disembodied brain doesn’t even have a will of its own.

Lilith is totally being made into the next cover story character, there no way she will join the SH.

Not only VP abilities make Franky, Robin, Chopper, Nami and Usoop useless, but she is also a minor character in the arc, is just random. Momo, Carrot and even Yamato had much more focus, and arent SH.

Only Bonney is really looking like a potential SH, but i hope she just stay at Elbaf with Kuma/Stussy/Lilith or whatever, because the character is terrrible, and Elbaf would be a place where she wouldnt be hunted by the WG.

At this point of the story the only character i could take as a SH without feeling forced is Vivi