Powers & Abilities Oda's failure to demonstrate the Pika Pika no Mi - Waste of chance to demonstrate the Light Logia.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Kizaru is suffering the same fate as his old buddy Kuma...
Both possess broken DF abilities so Oda is forced to shackle them through the plot...
Kuma's mind was killed off while Kizaru turned out to be conflicted about following the orders...

Other than letting him show off a CQC that disrespects Snakeman, he wasn't allowed to show off anything about his DF...
Not a single named attack was granted. I was thrilled when I saw that my headcanon became canon and Kizaru pulled multiplication ability but the enjoyment was short-lived once I saw that it amounted to nothing...

The curse of facing Luffy, everything turns into a joke with no consequences.
If he ended up facing Zoro and getting a full fight, he would be looking entirely different.
The highest praise one can get in OP world, combat wise, is fighting against Zoro. Kizaru simply wasn't lucky enough.

I'd very disappointed with his performance, if I would truly believe that this was it all, but I don't.
If this would have happened past a logia awakening reveal I'd seriously dislike OP for the first time again in a long time.
I will nonetheless be disappointed with Egghead if that was it all, but I'd still have my hopes up for Kizaru, cause I highly doubt that an admiral went all out with like 3 named attacks. It's just not happening.
So we would likely see him again, if he's not going to go on a suicide mission within a 1on4 against the Gorosei in two chapters.

:jackcopium:
Odas saving the best for last, that's why Kaido went out in his arc and Kizarus being reserved for EOS

Marines arent even relevant for One Piece or at least for Luffy being PK.

Roger didnt even care about them and yet became PK

Admirals are just to overreated.

Justice or marines wont be defeated, as they arent even wrong, its Imu and his buddys.
Post automatically merged:

That, again, has nothing to do with It.
What?

To quote you, with "
Yonko > Admirals". With the powerlevel compared to Emperors.

As we were saing, we are lamenting the lacklusting creativity of the things he has already done, not even of the things that he could have/should have done.

Thats all he can do. Nice DF abilities, but lacks the fighting skills to keep up.

Thats all he can do. Nice DF abilities, but lacks the fighting skills to keep up.
The problem Is that: they are not even nice now.

They are the usual 3 or 4 things that are good to see, but are super generic applications of the light element. Applications that can shine inside a big moveset but are greatly insufficient on their own.
In all EH Kizaru failed to show even one new named move. One. We are struck with things we saw back in Sabaody or MF. And some of those, like the lightsaber, were seen only in one page and then stop. 95% of EH was composed of generic kicks and generic finger lasers.
We didn't even see his monkey move.

At least he showed the Light clones, that were a good new entry and a smart way to use his fruit.

Marines arent even relevant for One Piece or at least for Luffy being PK.
I agree, I don't believe the Admirals are fighting the Strawhats except for maybe Akainu vs Luffy

Doesn't change Kizaru using troll dialect against Luffy the entire time and winning without even trying really
:luuh:
At the end of Kizarus fight, on the boat the marine even looks for wounds, Kizaru says the true wounds are within his heart lmao. They couldn't find a spot on his body to band-aid!

The fact that certain people have made this about agendas or power levels when that was never the point of the thread...

I feel like rather than focusing on "potential", the focus should be on the complete lack of new stuff Kizaru has shown.

Personally I was massively dissapointed in Kizaru, not because he was weaker than I expected or because I wanted him to show off some super over powered abilities, but because he didn't show ANYTHING new.

Literally zero new attacks since Sabaody 15 years ago, even the light clones were just a variation of Yata no Kagami.

Like, give the dude a new attack or ability Oda. This is Kizaru's first time back in action in the post-timeskip and Oda just rehashed what we've already seen from him before. Kaku and Lucci already got better treatment in this arc.

I will be just as disappointed if when we see Crocodile fight again he uses sables and all his normal attacks from pre-ts as well. If Oda insists on keeping these characters around and including them in action scenes he should be willing to change stuff up after so long.

I agree, I don't believe the Admirals are fighting the Strawhats except for maybe Akainu vs Luffy

Doesn't change Kizaru using troll dialect against Luffy the entire time and winning without even trying really
:luuh:
At the end of Kizarus fight, on the boat the marine even looks for wounds, Kizaru says the true wounds are within his heart lmao. They couldn't find a spot on his body to band-aid!

And Luffy fought Kaido and had many fatal hits... but he didnt have any visual wound... thats how One Piece is, just as many other animes, blunt attack usually dont do injuries you can see.

Kizaru almost passed out 2 times.
Post automatically merged:

Kizaru was underwhelming so far, that is an objective statement imo.

If this is all he has, then i blame Oda for mishandling his powers.
If he was holding back, then fairplay, let him show how powerful he is.

What can you expect?

Admirals dont have the hype that Yonko have, took 2 admirals to take down Shiki.

People just overrated them. Blame Oda? For what?

Showing their real power against a Yonko? Which many people already knew they werent at that level?

Nah, Oda just made it clear.

I’m dissatisfied with the way his logia was handled, can’t add anything more to your thread
What good portrayal Kizaru has comes from his fighting ability and skill, including his palm defense that allowed him to treat Snakeman like its another day at the office & engage in CQC with Nika, and his swordsmanship skills that had Rayleigh on the backfoot, surprisingly

If his devil fruit powers won’t get fleshed out in the future then it’ll be an even a bigger disappointment
" and his swordsmanship skills that had Rayleigh on the backfoot " what are you yapping about?, maybe you need to go and re-read. It's ray that Stalled Kizaru, not the other way around. And Kizaru made a tantrum over this after the whole thing, as sentomaru commented.

Not to mention that Ray actually landed on Kizaru, whereas Kizaru didn't land on Ray. If we looked at this through the lense of another swordsman, Vista, who was actively keeping score during his clashes with mihawk "It seems we both have a point in our favour!", It would be ray who won this whole exchange 1-0

Furthermore, this is a rusty ray who was inactive the whole time, and hadn't used his sword in a long ass time, years. and Kizaru still couldn't get the upper hand on Rayleigh. This is relevant because we have another old legend to directly compare him to in Garp, Who was active as a marine this whole time, and therefore was not rusty, the only point made was him weakening due to old age.

So here we have an old rusty ray getting the better of Kizaru, stalling Kizaru long enough to achieve his goal, and Kizaru throwing a tantrum afterwards.

" and his swordsmanship skills that had Rayleigh on the backfoot " what are you yapping about?, maybe you need to go and re-read. It's ray that Stalled Kizaru, not the other way around. And Kizaru made a tantrum over this after the whole thing, as sentomaru commented.

Not to mention that Ray actually landed on Kizaru, whereas Kizaru didn't land on Ray. If we looked at this through the lense of another swordsman, Vista, who was actively keeping score during his clashes with mihawk "It seems we both have a point in our favour!", It would be ray who won this whole exchange 1-0

Furthermore, this is a rusty ray who was inactive the whole time, and hadn't used his sword in a long ass time, years. and Kizaru still couldn't get the upper hand on Rayleigh. This is relevant because we have another old legend to directly compare him to in Garp, Who was active as a marine this whole time, and therefore was not rusty, the only point made was him weakening due to old age.

So here we have an old rusty ray getting the better of Kizaru, stalling Kizaru long enough to achieve his goal, and Kizaru throwing a tantrum afterwards.
We say Rayleigh on the backfoot huffing in multiple panels
Congratulations, Rayleigh managed a small cheek bruise after Kizaru gave him his neck, lmao
Kizaru was angry because the strawhats escaped, Rayleigh had a hand in that but mainly Kuma, it had nothing to do with his fight against Rayleigh you retard
Ray stalled Kizaru for a couple minutes good feat but don’t overblow it

We say Rayleigh on the backfoot huffing in multiple panels
Congratulations, Rayleigh managed a small cheek bruise after Kizaru gave him his neck, lmao
Kizaru was angry because the strawhats escaped, Rayleigh had a hand in that but mainly Kuma, it had nothing to do with his fight against Rayleigh you retard
Ray stalled Kizaru for a couple minutes good feat but don’t overblow it
I don't know why retards insist they can somehow have dialogue with these fictional characters, to make claims like "it had nothing to do with his fight against rayleigh" as if they are facts, when things like implication and subtext exist, and when morons like yourself are only capable of surface level reading, you take a stance of literalism, that only hinders your ability to understand the story.

You can't prove the claim you made, just because we didn't see Kizaru bringing up rayleigh or something, that's not how reading or interpreting a story works, maybe you should read a book or two, and not just japanese comics for teenagers, so you can come back to a shounen like one piece and have greater understanding, or at least understand the concept that not everything is set in stone, and not make stupid claims you can't prove.

I don't know why retards insist they can somehow have dialogue with these fictional characters, to make claims like "it had nothing to do with his fight against rayleigh" as if they are facts, when things like implication and subtext exist, and when morons like yourself are only capable of surface level reading, you take a stance of literalism, that only hinders your ability to understand the story.

You can't prove the claim you made, just because we didn't see Kizaru bringing up rayleigh or something, that's not how reading or interpreting a story works, maybe you should read a book or two, and not just japanese comics for teenagers, so you can come back to a shounen like one piece and have greater understanding, or at least understand the concept that not everything is set in stone, and not make stupid claims you can't prove.

Calm the fuck down.

Rayleigh was basically called a side quest for Kizaru to capture, that's why he gave him his neck for a free shot all just tk recieve a papercut.

The main reason for his anger was caused by Kuma who betrayed him and given that we now know he has a long history with Kuma it's obvious personal feelings went into that rage too.

Stop trying to play professor idiot, Rayleigh was helpful at best but the damage and brunt of kizarus anger was caused by Kuma.

Proclaiming useless layers of nuance amd subtlety that you made up in your head is worthless, the answer was straightforward without room for doubt, Kuma was the trigger.

Admiral fans trying to cope since kizaru is simply not great at using his df and was pathetic in this arc

"ODA JUST DOESNT KNOW WHAY TO DO WITH HIM,
HE IS HOLDING HIM BACK"

:willight: Accept the fact that Kizaru is a poor man's cracker :
Make clones that aren't even durable nor great
Spams 1-2 moves such as beams or kicks
No awakening
Strong CoA and top guard