Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1121 Spoilers Discussion

Who talked with the Gorosei during Reverie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marineford was 30 chapters, less than a year and still solid arc
:kayneshrug:And we had tons of characters there

Oda just decided to do whatever and the new editors are bad
Post automatically merged:

Vegapunk is yapping about already known info btw., again

Whitebeard already told us the one piece will determine the fate of the world

And don't come with the cope "this is for the world" this was televised

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
:willight:

@Tyki_Mikk @TheKnightOfTheSea
I like Saturn but he really is the Big Mom of the Gorosei lol.

Warcury, Ju Peter, Mars, and kind of Nusjuro for the most part have been fine, only plot is really holding them back from going all out.

While Saturn has shown a bit more attacks, he has been nothing but a punching bag.
Big mom actually was a well writen character. Had her great feats, great devilfruit and great fightstyle with lot of different unique skills.

Saturn in comparison looks so awful..
Imagine people shit talked BM for years yet same BM had far a better tension as opponent as any Gorosei so far.

But yeah I get what you mean, Saturn so far is awful as Gorosei in showcase of power.
Warcury,Mars and Nusjuro did so far not bad work, Jupiter also is not bad.

But hell Saturn is a truly disappointing.

Elbaf will be the worst arc post ts, this been clear when the Giants came to Egghead twerking to Nika.
My reaction to that Information

:pepapoo:

No, but seriously, I don't blame people anymore for doubting Elbafs success. I of course, and so are many other people 100% without a doubt, convinced that Oda can't fumble with that Arc, because of a certain Character.

:blush:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
This could be a "successor" type of trope where Garling probably went ahead to have another son knowing his son being on Roger's crew that fact alone could see Garling being disgusted by Shanks. So a younger brother in that case.

Or just his evil twin, and what would have happened to Shanks if Roger wouldn't have taken him that day in Gold Valley

Garling might be the captain but good chance his son could be the strongest of them. Curious of what powers Oda would give to them, more demonic themed like Gorosei or something more prideful as a mythical zoan because of how they view their bloodline etc while looking down on everyone else but so do Gorosei anyway.
it is possible imo that the Gorosei are the only characters outside of Imu to possess the "yokai/demons".

I used to think Garling would replace Saturn if he died during Egghead.

but probably the other son will be used to show how Shanks would have been different depending on his upbringing.

i do wonder if Shanks, Garling and the other son will all have CoC. Garling I think is guaranteed.

Big mom actually was a well writen character. Had her great feats, great devilfruit and great fightstyle with lot of different unique skills.

Imagine people shit talked BM for years yet same BM had far a better tension as opponent as any Gorosei so far.

But yeah I get what you mean, Saturn so far is awful as Gorosei in showcase of power.

Thankfully he is going down by the end of this arc so we don't have to see this dumbass anymore

Devon still gotta impersonate him

It's not their fault, nor it was Big Mom's fault, now Oda can't write an antagonist to save his own life.

It's not their fault, nor it was Big Mom's fault, now Oda can't write an antagonist to save his own life.
Saturn is already a better villain than Kaido, get your facts straight

He may be what you call a regent merchant but Gear 5 Luffy is still not doing shit to him, while it defeated Kaido and destroyed an admiral

My reaction to that Information

:pepapoo:

No, but seriously, I don't blame people anymore for doubting Elbafs success. I of course, and so are many other people 100% without a doubt, convinced that Oda can't fumble with that Arc, because of a certain Character.

:blush:
Has Usopp done anything memorable or of note post TS? I legitimately can't remember one moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.