Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1121 Spoilers Discussion

Who talked with the Gorosei during Reverie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think what people are missing about the final panel of characters is that it's simply people directly hunting the One Piece and Oda telling us they're the big players left in the game with an endgame adjacent to the One Piece (directly related to the One Piece). Others like Zoro, Mihawk, Croc, Kidd, Law, Fujitora, Greenbull, etc. don't have goals that end with the One Piece. Kidd and Law are the best examples excluded in the panel - they have been eliminated from the One Piece hunt.

Aokiji and Akainu are included in the most important panel of the EOS.

Mihawk isn’t.

Shiryu isn’t.

Zolo isn’t.

Vista isn’t.

You see how all the strongest swordsman have zero relevance to the greater plot? Lol
Fujitora isn't
Kizaru isn't
Ryokugyu isn't

EoS FA "Pink Bitch" Coby is though

Also you don't answer which screams powerlevel more, YC1 colorspread or relevance panel?

I think what people are missing about the final panel of characters is that it's simply people directly hunting the One Piece and Oda telling us they're the big players left in the game with an endgame adjacent to the One Piece (directly related to the One Piece). Others like Zoro, Mihawk, Croc, Kidd, Law, Fujitora, Greenbull, etc. don't have goals that end with the One Piece. Kidd and Law are the best examples excluded in the panel - they have been eliminated from the One Piece hunt.
They don't, they are just weaklings that don't deserve to be there, that's all.

Mihawk, The Gorosei, Kizaru, Fujitora and Green Bull, Kid and Law.
gorosei are underlings
kizaru fujiroa and GB are also underlings
and mihawk isnt a big player in regards to the one piece either, when buggy mentioned plans to go after it , seems like a battle he wants no part of . or you could see it as buggy representing cross guild.

kidd and law may help luffy but doubtful they will be major players.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Hope not, even if it's not Koby I'd rather the marines play a major role in his defeat
He's going down to Luffy.

This shouldn't be hard to understand that BB is the only one who existed as true rival to Luffy...rival not in just terms of one piece, but dreams, personality, ideology

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I’m just using the terminology that you use about him being able to generate, manipulate, and become flames.
Fair enough, Marco was a more challenging example? But he's just turning into his myth phoenix and not actually in a passive flame state (like Katakuri and the logias are in a passive elemental state, once in their logia state) Marco's zoan is simply clouded in flames.

And I thought you said you don’t need haki to hit a logia?
Not when the logia is in his transformed (logia) state.

Ace in logia state (made of flames)

Ace outside of logia state

When Marco is in full zoan, the idea is he regenerates, not that attacks do not affect him. Weren't you having this argument with someone a few days ago?

People are trolling cause Mihawk isn’t in that final panel
why would he be
do people recall when buggy talked about the prospect of taking on the others and going after the one piece
seems like a fight he wants no part of

all of these characters seem like characters that will play a role in toppling the world government and or unconvering the one piece. he doesnt fit there.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Fujitora isn't
Kizaru isn't
Ryokugyu isn't
2/5 Admirals are.

0/5 relevant swordsmen are.

Cope/seethe/mald/whatever gen Z slang you prefer. In Oda’s mind Mihawk and Zoro are side characters while Aokiji and Akainu are main EOS players.

We can bury Saint Shanks < Mihawk at this point, Mihawk will never sniff Saint Shanks’s level.

Also you don't answer which screams powerlevel more, YC1 colorspread or relevance panel?
Are you literally retarded lmfao? Who in their right minds would argue a color spread is more important than a main series panel where Oda announces the contenders for One Piece. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.