Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1121 Spoilers Discussion

Who talked with the Gorosei during Reverie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can Pranks even be any powerful when there's no one in the world who knows about him.

No haki bloom. No battle. No rival. No struggle for life.
If the bro really is op by default, Shanks bros really are in trouble. They've turned out premium package just like goofy. Everything put in the cradle.

Are Mihawk and Zoro really the only ones to actually do something for their feats?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Eh idk about the bottom half but the original idea of the story was to focus on Luffy vs the emperors so I do think it’d be fitting if he beats them all
  1. Luffy vs kaido in wano
  2. Luffy vs big mom in elbaf
  3. Luffy vs Blackbeard post elbaf
  4. Luffy vs shanks (allied with buggy) as the final emperor
The order not being based on strength but just what I think would be fitting imo

With luffy possibly fighting one of the 3 original admirals between each emperor. Tho not necessarily getting there own arcs
So basically
  1. Kaido
  2. Kizaru
  3. Big mom
  4. Aokiji
  5. Blackbeard
  6. Akainu
  7. Shanks
Luffy isn't fighting shanks lol

You people still sticking upto this headcannon is amusing

For kuzan it’s his physical strength mostly

Akainu can have a gimmick but I think it’s more adjacent to his lethality which has alrdy been shown

Akainu is actually the first admiral to get fleshed out
Akainu will have awakening unlike the others.
It's time to stop making excuses for the Admirals, they're getting slapped left and right, they're not hiding their super duper haki and awakening.:kayneshrug:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
For kuzan it’s his physical strength mostly

Akainu can have a gimmick but I think it’s more adjacent to his lethality which has alrdy been shown

Akainu is actually the first admiral to get fleshed out
i wouldn't be surprised if Oda tries to throw a curveball with Akainu's gimmick

no one thought Kuzan would be the best puncher of the color trio

i predict him and Dragon sharing this "gimmick". Kizaru/Sentomaru both focus on defense when using CoA, Garp and Kuzan both punch, and it's likely Akainu and Dragon will fight sometimes

Eh idk about the bottom half but the original idea of the story was to focus on Luffy vs the emperors so I do think it’d be fitting if he beats them all
  1. Luffy vs kaido in wano
  2. Luffy vs big mom in elbaf
  3. Luffy vs Blackbeard post elbaf
  4. Luffy vs shanks (allied with buggy) as the final emperor
The order not being based on strength but just what I think would be fitting imo

With luffy possibly fighting one of the 3 original admirals between each emperor. Tho not necessarily getting there own arcs
So basically
  1. Kaido
  2. Kizaru
  3. Big mom
  4. Aokiji
  5. Blackbeard
  6. Akainu
  7. Shanks
I doubt that we'll see any fight between Blackbeard and Luffy before Raftel, as for Big Mom next time we see her she might be amnesiac again and turn into a good girl and ally for good this time.
I also doubt to see any fight between Luffy and Shanks, save for a friendly one.

Luffy isn't fighting shanks lol

You people still sticking upto this headcannon is amusing
Then I guess zoro fighting mihawk is head canon too
I doubt that we'll see any fight between Blackbeard and Luffy before Raftel, as for Big Mom next time we see her she might be amnesiac again and turn into a good girl and ally for good this time.
Tbh I personally got main reasons I think Blackbeard might be defeated before shanks for the one piece
  1. Crew
    • While Blackbeard hands down has the strongest crew at the moment the best I see zoro and Sanji fighting is shiryu and laffitte
    • If shanks and buggy team up zoro and Sanji can fight way stronger opponents like potentially mihawk and beckman
  2. It’s poetic
    • Shanks is the reason luffy went after the one piece so him being his last opponent before actually becoming pirate king is poetic imo
Again it has less to do with individual strength but it just seems more fitting imo

Many thought that Blackbeard will be the main villain at Laugh Tale and that is the place where he will be defeated.
That wouldn’t work imo

Laugh Tale is going to be the void century flashback. Guaranteed that will be 99% of the arc.

Right now, Teach is yet to arrive at hachinosu. So where is he? Bepo and Law have evidently gotten to safety.

My guess is that Teach, desiring the Ope Ope no mi, chased Bepo and Law to wherever. I think they all ended up on Elbaf, basically setting the scene for the next arc.

Tbh I personally got main reasons I think Blackbeard might be defeated before shanks for the one piece
  1. Crew
    • While Blackbeard hands down has the strongest crew at the moment the best I see zoro and Sanji fighting is shiryu and laffitte
    • If shanks and buggy team up zoro and Sanji can fight way stronger opponents like potentially mihawk and beckman
  2. It’s poetic
    • Shanks is the reason luffy went after the one piece so him being his last opponent before actually becoming pirate king is poetic imo
Again it has less to do with individual strength but it just seems more fitting imo
Not going to happen. :risitameh:

I also doubt to see any fight between Luffy and Shanks, save for a friendly one.
Oh yeah as for big mom lol
Yeah I don’t have the biggest hopes that oda will do her justice before redeeming her and making her less relevant but I do have blind hope lol
:zehaha:

1. Crew
  2. It’s poetic
Also from a straight hype perspective

Teach gets clowned a lot whereas Shanks is Oda’s golden boy.

Nobody wants to face Shanks except for Kid, and we all saw how that went. Shanks has a higher bounty, was seen by Buggy as Roger’s successor, and has the best haki feats in the series.

Shanks could legitimately be the greater threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.