Future Events Mihawk will crush Sengoku

Are you playing 4D chess here and denying Mihawk vs Sengoku because you think Oda will make Mihawk struggle more than you’d like, or would you like it to happen, but just don’t think Oda will let Mihawk do anything cool?
Bro this is a children's manga and I don't have time to play 4D chess with this shit. Its Nika piece, so nobody else does anything cool.

Name a better faction to raid Impel Down, to free Weevil and Doffy, than Cross Guild made of former inmates backed up by strongest power in the world? :myman:
We are not writing One Piece bro, Lolda writes it.

Name a better faction to raid Impel Down, to free Weevil and Doffy, than Cross Guild made of former inmates backed up by strongest power in the world? :myman:

That fruit is too relevant to stay on Sengoku, imo.
Ayup
Either he dies to BB (or Shiryu packs another old legend and BB takes his fruit after :suresure:) or BB finds Orochi's fruit
Either way would be fine because both fruits would be really cool and powerful in his hands.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
😂😂 Are you mad because I am shitting on Pizzaru?
No I'm sad you're happy with such mediocrity. Lame behaviour.

It's one thing to understand Mihawk will not do shit prior to fighting Zoro, it's another to be proud of it 😂, that's garbage 🗑️

No I'm sad you're happy with such mediocrity. Lame behaviour.

It's one thing to understand Mihawk will not do shit prior to fighting Zoro, it's another to be proud of it 😂, that's garbage 🗑️
Read clown =>
We are not writing One Piece bro, Lolda writes it.
Its Nika piece, so nobody else does anything cool.

Of course but Weevil and Doffy have to be freed and who is better for the job than Cross Guild? :mihugh:
Lets see:specialmeh:

If Sengoku doesn’t fight Mihawk, I don’t see what else Oda can do with him.
Nothing quite literally. Technically Mihawk would have to refuse to fight Fujitora since he's blind and can't fight at his full potential so unless Oda gets rid of that character trait (which is important since it's the only reason he refuses to fight Shanks) then it only leaves Sengoku or Ryokugyu.

The beauty if we had a clash of two black bladed, Mihawk and Ryokugyu 😂

@ZenZu at this point it’s lowkey a trend for zoro’s opponents to get clowned on a bit before fighting zoro lol. Might be the same with mihawk
:handsup:
  • King was getting juggled along with Queen before exhausting Marco
  • Shiryu looked like fodder in comparison to Kuzan and Garp but he did get a good hit in tbf
  • Lucci was getting his ass beat by luffy but surviving because he’s an awakened zoan
Mihawk will most likely get clowned while fighting sengoku but get a constellation prize by the end so he doesn’t look too bad and gets a bit a hype

Rather Mihawk's untouchable aura not be wasted on this washed up old legend.

If he fought Fuji, it would be much more badass. We know before Old Legends go out they are gonna be gassed at the expense of the character who will survive. Mihawk is supposed to be one of the unblemished top tiers, while I think he'd do better than most, I would still be worried for how Oda makes him look.

Though Kizaru was also one of those characters who had a somewhat untouchable aura, he had to be given depression for that to end, but Oda still refuses to draw Kizaru dirty or looking injured while Kaidou was coughing up liters of blood against weaker attacks. So it can be the same case with Mihawk, where he gets touched up only for him to be drawn relatively unharmed.
Clashing equally with quake fruit is washed up? Garp only had his fists and haki, Sengoku has CoC and a mythical zoan fruit, if that's not gonna make up for his old age, then what will

@ZenZu at this point it’s lowkey a trend for zoro’s opponents to get clowned on a bit before fighting zoro lol. Might be the same with mihawk
:handsup:
  • King was getting along with Queen before exhausting Marco
  • Shiryu looked like fodder in comparison to Kuzan and Garp but he did get a good hit in tbf
  • Lucci was getting his ass beat by luffy but surviving because he’s an awakened zoan
Mihawk will most likely get clowned while fighting sengoku but get a constellation prize by the end so he doesn’t look too bad and gets a bit a hype
Yep. If such plot happens then it would turn out like this.

Nothing quite literally. Technically Mihawk would have to refuse to fight Fujitora since he's blind and can't fight at his full potential so unless Oda gets rid of that character trait (which is important since it's the only reason he refuses to fight Pranks) then it only leaves Sengoku or Ryokugyu.

The beauty if we had a clash of two black bladed, Mihawk and Ryokugyu 😂
Issho is strong enough that Mihawk probably wouldn't see it as an actual handicap. Like I'm willing to bet Issho has top 3 Observation Haki out of the people alive, being blind is a small matter to him

Yeah because that’s how you hype the WSS. By having him not beat a swordsman…
:suresure:
What kind of dumbass logic is this, a swordsman can't fight a non swordsman? just because you're the WSS you can't fight strong non-swordsman opponents? it's a fighting style, that is meant to be used on different ones, I don't see the problem, this is some weird ruling and criteria you're creating for Mihawk
Post automatically merged:

How is beating non swordsmen hype at all
damn shanks beating kidd wasn't hype AT ALL, he should have beat another hakiman then it would have been entertaining.
What kind of dumb ass thought process are you operating on

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Clashing equally with quake fruit is washed up? Garp only had his fists and haki, Sengoku has CoC and a mythical zoan fruit, if that's not gonna make up for his old age, then what will
Sengoku is by far the least impressive old legend. Much rather Mihawk vs Fuji, but like others have said, it ain't happening so we will have to settle for Sengoku. The issue is as I stated in my post, the focus will be more on Sengoku than on Mihawk, since it will be Sengoku's last hurrah. Not an ideal setup to hype Mihawk.