Zemmi

GodMommie
Trump/Vance has a rally 4 hours from now and there's already a huge crowd lined up to get inside. Couldn't be me. Very few people, possibly only one, that I would want to see that I would wait that long in line for.

Am i really deforming? You are literally excusing a killing attempt and hiding behind your thought saying you respect peoples wishes. Which is sick way of seeing things.
Yes you are deforming. And you continue doing it in that sentence. And my guess is that you know full well that you are lying and deforming what I say since you refuse to repeat what I said exactly.

Respecting? Hah No I've Respected the people who don't attack me and my character, but continue on with your delusional bullshit, it all you got.
This you ? (talking about trans women being women) >>
They are not and never will be.
You see, this is the positive thing with the fact that the moderation doesn't care to moderate toxic and transphobic behavior. I've actual proof of you being actually problematic.. and not respectable.

Oh ! here you go again. I'll not report you. Its useless, mods are on the transphobic side, but you proved what I said once again hehe

:shocking:

But what it's not okay is to say it's understandable why anyone will try to assassinate someone or it's understandable why anyone will wish death on someone. No it's not okay.
Are you so completely lost in your bias that you don't understand the difference between empathy and sympathy ?

Empathy is our capacity to understand and comprehend the feelings behind the emotion of someone else. Empathy does not mean that we agree with the feeling, empathy means that we UNDERSTAND the feeling.

To give you an example, this is the difference between understanding the reason behind Orochi's anger against the inhabitants of Wano and the Kozuki clan AND the sympathy or agreement with his point of view.

Empathy and understanding when it comes to behavior are ESSENTIAL to understand how we human work.

It CRAZY how I have to CONSTANTLY explain BASIC concepts of BASIC human comprehension.

There is not one day where I'm not facing either a lie, a toxic bias or the deformation and misscomprehension of my words. Its really astonishing !

You guys are the worst listenners

C4N is just dying on the "everybody's feelings matter" hill which is stupid.
If that was the case, I would consider that the feeling of fascists matter and this is not the case. No, everybody's feeling don't matter.

:kayneshrug:

Yes you are deforming. And you continue doing it in that sentence. And my guess is that you know full well that you are lying and deforming what I say since you refuse to repeat what I said exactly.

You see, this is the positive thing with the fact that the moderation doesn't care to moderate toxic and transphobic behavior. I've actual proof of you being actually problematic.. and not respectable.

Oh ! here you go again. I'll not report you. Its useless, mods are on the transphobic side, but you proved what I said once again hehe

Are you so completely lost in your bias that you don't understand the difference between empathy and sympathy ?

Empathy is our capacity to understand and comprehend the feelings behind the emotion of someone else. Empathy does not mean that we agree with the feeling, empathy means that we UNDERSTAND the feeling.

To give you an example, this is the difference between understanding the reason behind Orochi's anger against the inhabitants of Wano and the Kozuki clan AND the sympathy or agreement with his point of view.

Empathy and understanding when it comes to behavior are ESSENTIAL to understand how we human work.

It CRAZY how I have to CONSTANTLY explain BASIC concepts of BASIC human comprehension.

There is not one day where I'm not facing either a lie, a toxic bias or the deformation and misscomprehension of my words. Its really astonishing !

I don't consider a "trans women" as a woman, That's my view, I have the right to think that. So does many, many, many others. Not my fault you and the trannies can't handle it. You try lean on that word, respect, I really don't think you understand much in reality.

I have the right to think that.
Thinking and saying are too different things. You are in a social place here. So expressing your intolerant and ignorant point of view is like going in the streets or in a mall with potential trans women people around you screaming "you guy are not women".

Its toxic, its transphobic, its associal, its problematic and it must not be allowed.

You have rights. For example, you have the right to think what you want. Being a transphobe is not one of them.

So, don't lie the next time. You don't respect other people.

Thinking and saying are too different things. You are in a social place here. So expressing your intolerant and ignorant point of view is like going in the streets or in a mall with potential trans women people around you screaming "you guy are not women".

Its toxic, its transphobic, its associal, its problematic and it must not be allowed.

You have rights. For example, you have the right to think what you want. Being a transphobe is not one of them.

So, don't lie the next time. You don't respect other people.
Your problem is you can't handle that some people Don't share your viewpoints, You continue to attack them like a petulant child who doesn't get their way. Making up excuses, trying to gaslight all the while.
You are the intolerant one, You are a hypocritical ball of nonsense.

Crying that the mods don't moderate me and what I say, that they must be toxic etc too and you trash on them. Lol You're so annoying.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

If that was the case, I would consider that the feeling of fascists matter and this is not the case. No, everybody's feeling don't matter.

:kayneshrug:
All your understanding and level of comprehension matters only when it involves those with whom you align with..

We got it. You are biased AF.

ah I am sorry

"only my side feelings matters"

is that better?
What do you consider to be "my side" here ? What are you implying ?

All your understanding and level of comprehension matters only when it involves those with whom you align with..

We got it. You are biased AF.
Yup. Biased toward people whose lives are in potential or real danger.

You know what's hilarious.

Few months back I got matched with a trans girl on tinder and I called her a woman and she corrected me she is trans woman lmfao
Which doesn't surprise me, she probably wanted you to be sure that she was indeed a trans women. She was most likely not correcing you, she was just making sure not to put her own life in danger.

Your problem is you can't handle that some people Don't share your viewpoints
Yup. its frustrating to see people depict ignorant and toxic behaviors.. And ?

Don't share your viewpoints, You continue to attack them like a petulant child who doesn't get their way. Making up excuses, trying to gaslight all the while.
People like you ? Yeah. There is no letting you say your BS. And no, there is no gaslight or excuses. I'm saying it straight at your face : your behavior is despicable and I'm here to counter it :)

You are the intolerant one, You are a hypocritical ball of nonsense.
Do you really believe that leftists should be kind tolerant teddy bears who believes in unicorn and in a world where everybody should have the right to say everything that they want ?

On what planet are F. living on ?

I will not be tolerant with intolerance !

Hmm... of course....
I feel like, and this is just my personal experience, people today are too much focused on labels. Doesn't matter if you left, right, center and so on. They get so much into labels they forgot the most important one, their actual name.

I genuinely don't care who or what someone is, after working 3-4 years now on court i've seen so many people from all different backgrounds and all just want same thing - peace and respect

And I feel like politicians know this and use it against people so we keep fighting between ourselves rather than them

What happened to your wife and kids?
shhh dont say those forbidden words. Dont wish me bad luck :/
Post automatically merged:

she was just making sure not to put her own life in danger.
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I feel like, and this is just my personal experience, people today are too much focused on labels. Doesn't matter if you left, right, center and so on. They get so much into labels they forgot the most important one, their actual name.

I genuinely don't care who or what someone is, after working 3-4 years now on court i've seen so many people from all different backgrounds and all just want same thing - peace and respect

And I feel like politicians know this and use it against people so we keep fighting between ourselves rather than them

shhh dont say those forbidden words. Dont wish me bad luck :/
Ummm then I pray you get settled within a year 🙏😅

Don't forget to send me the invitation along with plane tickets :catpole:

Last edited:

Zemmi

GodMommie
@Logiko You know it is two-sided that people who vote republicans feel threats from left. A major one of mine is my parental rights, which is one I don't think I have talked about here, recently anyway. Other people feel threatened by an open border.

People on each side have concerns that are heavy for them and others that don't matter to them. So there is no excuse for people condoning what happened. Unless you will provide the same excuse to the right, if it happened the other direction.