Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
Other than the Deku stuff, it was really disappointing we couldn't see what the other students were doing.

Also Deku's treatment at the end is just sad lol.
IMO this series needed several things

1. For villains post fall of AFO take over Japan
2. Heroes in Japan either quiting or going into exile
3. Time skip, deku goes to USA and some other characters go to other countries
4. Retaking of Japan
5. Alliance with Yakuza and overhaul
6. Overhaul deleting all quirks via Eri

Other than the Deku stuff, it was really disappointing we couldn't see what the other students were doing.

Also Deku's treatment at the end is just sad lol.
It is really sad.
I remember how I hyped this manga, loved to read it. It is really sad how it ended this bad.

My hero had lot of potential.
Sadly it wasn't what I thought it would be one day.

I remember how Horikoshi had a interview with Oda together and I was like"one day Hori will make with My Hero his own masterpiece"...

How bad that I got proved wrong..😭
Attack on Titan ending and My Hero ending been awful...

From the past years I only enjoy the ending and final war from KnY. Truly the only manga who had a proper ending(even if Muzan wasn't really that impressive).

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž
Overhaul deleting all quirks via Eri
This was fucking necessary

either with an Eri bomb or some shit

But it was said many times that quirks were also a problem (less technology and progress, singularity of quirks making them more and more dangerous, some quirks are really troublesome for people etc) and the story introduced Overhaul ideology and erasing bullet quirks

the story should have end with no more quirks around

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž

But it was said many times that quirks were also a problem (less technology and progress, singularity of quirks making them more and more dangerous, some quirks are really troublesome for people etc) and the story introduced Overhaul ideology and erasing bullet quirks

Overhaul deleting all quirks and Deku vs Shigi being an ordinary fist fight at the end would be so bad ass

:josad:

Pretty solid final chapter, and an overall all-around decent ending & final arc. It's probably the best battle shonen ending since Toriko I'd wager. Deku becoming the greatest hero with the ultimate sacrifice was a nice touch that I didn't expect coming, many years ago I thought this would be an actual take on superhero comics with Deku having his own rogues gallery (with the Overhaul and Gentle arcs).

2nd Half much better than the 1st Half, Idk why people think differently, probably on reread some will realize the manmade horrors beyond comprehension that is PHL Exam, School Festival, and Joint Training (the true low point of the series). The fact Horikoshi overcame that writer's block and managed to write a solid main villain and villain group, he has my respects.

I'll give MHA a high 7/10. It wasn't the best but for what it has done it's a solid addition into the annals of iconic Shonen Jump series (something I can't say for Mid Clover)

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž

4. Retaking of Japan
gettign rid of all quirks would have been lame, but we definitely needed everything else

they should have been third years by the ending bare minimum.

4. Retaking of Japan
I think Hori either got tired and wanted to end it soon, or the editors forced him to

What a boring ending
Teacher
He can't be a hero because he is not special anymore
I'm glad that dropped this series long time ago and now don't have a reason to read or watch it
Post automatically merged:

I think Hori either got tired and wanted to end it soon, or the editors forced him to
Wrong, his storytelling was always mid and never peak