Character Discussion What "popular" characters do you find to be boring or dislike ?

So Blackbeard the new Yonkou ran away from the chicken king, what makes that of him?

Oh i forgot, it was a strategic retreat, my bad.
it is Blackbeard so typical of him.....fitting to his character as opposed to Akainu who is supposedly doesn't want "pirates do as they please"....

Chicken King Roger can continue begging his enemies to make him the PK.
He begged but definitely that =/= being coward like someone who needed someone else to stab the sick person so that he can have his way with him...

Roger wanted Ace to become his successor, remember what Akainu did to that dream?
Yeah, but still this doesn't have anything to do with "Akainu being chicken wing"...

it is Blackbeard so typical of him.....fitting to his character as opposed to Akainu who is supposedly doesn't want "pirates do as they please"....
Oh i see, so your excuse is that it's supposed to be a character trait of Blackbeard, huh?
Let me prove you wrong:

- Blackbeard didn't run away from Ace instead he fought him there, although his real target was Luffy all along.
- Blackbeard didn't run against Garp or Sengoku because they were opponent he himself thought he's able to defeat.

But when Akainu or Shanks came, he dipped out. So no excuses here, he escaped because he couldn't defeat Akainu, that's it.

Blackbeard: " Blast, I'm not ready for that yet"

LMAO, he out right states that he's not strong enough despite having his ENTIRE crew.

He begged but definitely that =/= being coward like someone who needed someone else to stab the sick person so that he can have his way with him.
Once again not reading the Manga properly due to your own bias.

Akainu to squard : " I'm against this operation"

WB after he was stabbed: " You're as cunning as ever Sengoku"

The manga tells us that Sengoku deviced the plan which Akainu was against, but had to fulfill anyways since he has to follow orders.

Yeah, but still this doesn't have anything to do with "Akainu being chicken wing"...
So no argument instead of your useless trolling ?

Next time pls resort to real arguments and consider what was said in the manga.

And if you troll, do it properly.

Oh i see, so your excuse is that it's supposed to be a character trait of Blackbeard, huh?
Let me prove you wrong:

- Blackbeard didn't run away from Ace instead he fought him there, although his real target was Luffy all along.
- Blackbeard didn't run against Garp or Sengoku because they were opponent he himself thought he's able to defeat.

But when Akainu or Shanks came, he dipped out. So no excuses here, he escaped because he couldn't defeat Akainu, that's it.

Blackbeard: " Blast, I'm not ready for that yet"
when I said it was typical of BB, I meant he was straight away coward and besides he was not "Yonko Blackbeard"...stop reading manga with your bias....

nce again not reading the Manga properly due to your own bias.

Akainu to squard : " I'm against this operation"

WB after he was stabbed: " You're as cunning as ever Sengoku"

The manga tells us that Sengoku deviced the plan which Akainu was against, but had to fulfill anyways since he has to follow orders.
Manga doesn't dictate your bias....Akainu against Squad: I am against this operation.....nice selective ignorance of context, when he said he was against operation, it was meant that he was against the supposed deal "navy made with White beard"and how WB legend was fake...how "objective" of you...

So no argument instead of your useless trolling ?
so Akainu killing ace is the "impeccable" argument you have made to say that Roger is chicken king while I said what has anything to do with Akainu being chickened by mention of wano??.....are you sure I am the one who is trolling? Mr. Objective reader...and next time you troll, troll properly

If I read manga the way you "objectively" look

Shanks crew > Entire Marienford+BB Pirates+WBP remnants
Kizaru = Old Rayleigh or Kizaru = BigMom +Kaidou (I am sure you are okay with this)
Marine HQ=Whitebeard + Rayleigh

Law is the first one coming to my mind, boring as hell and honest to God i can't wait when he vanishes from the story for good. Same for Sabo.
I think Sandman translated an interview that Oda never intended Law to make him that important to the story :whitepress:

He is the kinda of character who is important because he is popular and not the other way around.

I did not like that he had to make Smoker and Tashigi look really bad. Its like Capcom trying to make us like C Viper and Juri by beating up Cammy and Chun Li.

when I said it was typical of BB, I meant he was straight away coward and besides he was not "Yonko Blackbeard"...stop reading manga with your bias....
You tried to use Blackbeards tendency of being coward as an excuse to justify what he did, which is to run away from Akainu while using Akainu's straight forward personality to downplay him and call him a chicken.

Didn't you say that Akainu was shitting his pants when he heard Wano?
Completely ignoring the context that Akainu has a military organisation to lead and prevented Kizaru to go as a precaution because the forces of Wano are still a mystery.

- Besides, Akainu and Kizaru didn't give two shits about the Yonkou. Kizaru, who heard the threat of two Yonkou, still volunteered to go alone. What does that tell you?
Manga doesn't dictate your bias....Akainu against Squad: I am against this operation.....nice selective ignorance of context, when he said he was against operation, it was meant that he was against the supposed deal "navy made with White beard"and how WB legend was fake...how "objective" of you...
Conveniently not quoting the part where i proved how WB confirmed that Sengoku was the one behind the entire plan while Akainu was just the acting soldier, how " Objective" of you. You said that Akainu " needed" squard to stab WB which is false, but since you're the champ in "objectively" analysing the context, I'm sure you noticed it.

so Akainu killing ace is the "impeccable" argument you have made to say that Roger is chicken king while I said what has anything to do with Akainu being chickened by mention of wano??.....are you sure I am the one who is trolling? Mr. Objective reader...and next time you troll, troll properly
Read again or is that to much to ask of you?
My " impeccable" argument for Roger being a chicken king is that he had get on his knees, lower his head and beg his enemy to allow him becoming the PK by handing Oden over. Akainu killing the chicken kings son, thus, destroying his dream that was adressed in stampede AND the manga, was destroyed by Admiral Akainu. Enjoy that L that Akainu gave the chicken King.

Yes, you're the one that's being a troll. You saw me saying something negative about Roger, got triggered, looked at my avy and started to trash-talk and bring into the discussion that particular character in hope to get a salty reaction out of me for hurting your feelings. Yes, you're being a troll, a bad one at that. So again, the next time you troll, do it properly.

You saw me saying something negative about Roger, got triggered, looked at my avy and started to trash-talk and bring into the discussion that particular character in hoped to get a salty reaction out of me for hurting your feelings. Yes, you're being a troll, a bad one at that. So again, the next time you troll, do it properly.
yes, given the length of the discussion we had, sure I got a salty reaction out of you...Roger is as much "chicken king" as Akainu in whatever context you have mentioned

No competition
Sabo for me

Oh, and Eustass Kidd too (Although he's not top 20 in popularity polls) so he doesn't count....

I guess chopper?? yeah, he can be counted LOL

Sabo and Chopper
I could care less about those two

Although, to be fair, let's say both died in a war
I can get emotional with Chopper scene of death if happened... but I would GRIN with Sabo LMAO

So, Sabo is just the WORST

yes, given the length of the discussion we had, sure I got a salty reaction out of you...Roger is as much "chicken king" as Akainu in whatever context you have mentioned
Thank you for admitting how triggered and salty you came into the discussion. Unfortunately the length of a discussion doesn't indicate how emotionally invested i or you was in it, well, you already admitted that you were salty.

The only difference between us is that i stated facts while you resorted to "attack me" by spinning the events of certain scenes to make Akainu vulnerable to your trolling.

- Akainu didn't send Kizaru to Wano because of being cautious of Wano's unknown forces, not because of fear, proven by the manga.
- Roger begged his enemy to allow him acquire the greatest component in making him PK ( Oden), also facts by the manga.

Thank you for admitting how triggered and salty you came into the discussion. Unfortunately the length of a discussion doesn't indicate how emotionally invested i or you was in it, well, you already admitted that you were salty.

The only difference between us is that i stated facts while you resorted to "attack me" by spinning the events of certain scenes to make Akainu vulnerable to your trolling.

- Akainu didn't send Kizaru to Wano because of being cautious of Wano's unknown forces, not because of fear, proven by the manga.
- Roger begged his enemy to allow him acquire the greatest component in making him PK ( Oden), also facts by the manga.
yeah sure, begging = being a chicken king....what a "factual" discussion you have put while I am the one spinning the events