Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this help solve anyone? If not, that can be your project, I don't care to go trawling through discord messages to find the discussion. I recall saying that I don't think Odd would claim reviver if he were actually one, and most seemed to agree in principle. Don't know or care about the rest.
Yes, it would because of this:

She said she thought Odd was sus because at first he said he'll revive Flower and then turns out he couldn't? Or sth.
It‘s this part I‘m concerned about. Odd never said in the thread he didn’t have a revive, did he?
If it was just a speculation on Discord it would indicate Nat picked it up from a team mate as she herself isn’t in the night chat. So I would like to know where this reasoning comes from.

Yes, it would because of this:

If it was just a speculation on Discord it would indicate Nat picked it up from a team mate as she herself isn’t in the night chat. So I would like to know where this reasoning comes from.
No, Charlie didn’t tell it right. I shot him because I thought he was sus, and also I don’t think he’s particularly useful even if I was wrong. WHEN I saw you and TAC (?) commenting on him, I tried to cancel. I wasn’t able to.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
You keep talking around the fact that I am only in a "predicament" if you don't have a functioning brain and can't see obvious wu manip.

Ffs Luka ain't even playing this game and he didn't fall for that shit.

Anyway like I said you're taking the piss and won't be voting me. See you tomorrow 😜
I do think this kind of reaction tends to be when Ultra is trying to filter himself, which would lean more on him feeling his wagon is ludicrous and silly, and thus he's telling the truth. But the problem is he makes it all about the writeup, which tends to come from people caught from the wrong reasons.

I think he can go tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.