Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s lame Charlie would say this, but if nothing it shows terrible reactions from Baki and Ratchet, and it also shows your IQ 🤣
Why did you kill Odd in plain sight? The town wanted to stop the lynch manipulations, everyone was on the same page, but you struck from the shadows.
Both Red Night and Watson escaped; guess who was lynched, Adam, so we went from a perfect plan that could have given us a minimum of a scum flip..... to a town flip.
How does that happen? This was a perfect executed plan... from the scum side thats it.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
He stated that he is 'Kinda role crushed' not completely role crushed, so it's very possible he can still do abilities etc.
To be fair, you can take it as a more casual way of him saying "I can't do anything because, you know, I'm kinda role crushed here". That said, Flower's point is silly- there are some passives that can't be rolecrushed. That said, I don't think he's TAC by reaction, he seems genuinely annoyed about the suspicion being from that, and then he puts the totality of the suspicion onto that and deflects there. It's behaviour indicative of someone caught for the wrong reasons.

Fwiw, if Charlie can confirm this there isn't much reason for Nat to claim it first hand. Were you aware that Charlie could lie detect?
Charlie shared his role and told me he wants to lie detect me.
Why did you kill Odd in plain sight? The town wanted to stop the lynch manipulations, everyone was on the same page, but you struck from the shadows.
Both Red Night and Watson escaped; guess who was lynched, Adam, so we went from a perfect plan that could have given us a minimum of a scum flip..... to a town flip.
How does that happen? This was a perfect executed plan... from the scum side thats it.
Plain sight? Are you daft? What’s the other way to kill someone?

You realise I killed him before all the scum shenanigans with the duel/Cartman? You’re going out of your way to paint it bad, but there’s nothing there.

To be fair, you can take it as a more casual way of him saying "I can't do anything because, you know, I'm kinda role crushed here". That said, Flower's point is silly- there are some passives that can't be rolecrushed. That said, I don't think he's TAC by reaction, he seems genuinely annoyed about the suspicion being from that, and then he puts the totality of the suspicion onto that and deflects there. It's behaviour indicative of someone caught for the wrong reasons.
Oh yea, I do think the chances of him being TAC is low, but he is probably scum here with how he reacted and behaved when questioned. At one point he even was saying how he is more townie than rest of the players, but didn't really say he is town. Just that he is more townie in behavior, felt more like his self concious scum came out and just tilted that he digged his own grave.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Oh yea, I do think the chances of him being TAC is low, but he is probably scum here with how he reacted and behaved when questioned. At one point he even was saying how he is more townie than rest of the players, but didn't really say he is town. Just that he is more townie in behavior, felt more like his self concious scum came out and just tilted that he digged his own grave.
Yeah, can see that. He's rolecrushed so... actually, I might be able to do something.

Charlie shared his role and told me he wants to lie detect me.

Plain sight? Are you daft? What’s the other way to kill someone?

You realise I killed him before all the scum shenanigans with the duel/Cartman? You’re going out of your way to paint it bad, but there’s nothing there.
How can you say that there is nothing I mean your kill on the one who claimed to revive Flower is definitely there lol, why did you hid this btw?

How can you say that there is nothing I mean your kill on the one who claimed to revive Flower is definitely there lol, why did you hid this btw?
I wasn’t aware he *claimed* that, and I don’t particularly regret it either.

Why did I hide I can kill…..? Read the question five times and realise why it is stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.