Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
No more excuses once you're done eating that pizza i demand a full summary of your thoughts, know this Zemmi i've armed myself with the ultimate resolve and no amount of emotional appeal will shake me.....i am immovable rn

And I am a town who doubts you are with your lack of "I'm a town leader" presence and you being over concerned about how people read you.

But y'all are making me lose my train of thought while reading.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Natalia never talked about Odd before that kill
What town meta? why is she killing people she doesnt have an opinion on?
Haven't you done that before? I, myself do it lol

Also, she was under post restrictions of 10 posts so I really won't hold she didnt talk about odd so her killing him because of sus doesn't make sense

Worst

Custom title
And I am a town who doubts you are with your lack of "I'm a town leader" presence and you being over concerned about how people read you.

But y'all are making me lose my train of thought while reading.
Ohhhh the one who taught everyone here how to play is lost because one or two simple questions tsk tsk tsk

wait a sec, why are you all lynching watson while making use of her ability like that?
This is clearly going in the wrong direction. If you think she is scum then why would she be helping town get rid of RN if he is scum too?
since amputate is watson's ability then doesn't that mean she is town?
I mean i was 100% againts watson and you were defending her, exactly like a certain kaido(natalia) here, i can see the utility for that bleed
but you shouldnt have claimed it, now you are tied to natalia, and to me for nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.