It will always be funny how leftist and right wingers play hot potato with liberals. Both sides keep claiming liberals are the other side.
Yes it's funny. But what is not funny is the fact that leftist have an actual reason to say this when the conservatist have none and are just mad that liberals reflect a more progressive vision of the right that they don't.

Scottish independence when?
Lmao. Never. Scots are too spineless to even vote for independence, let alone fight for it.:rolaugh:

The toughest pill for me to swallow was realising that a large chunk of the Scottish National Party "voter base" were not actually genuine Scottish Independence supporters but were just voting for the separatist SNP purely because they thought it was going to be the quickest way to live in a left wing country while the UK was under forever right wing Conservative Party rule.

The moment the unionist but left wing Labour Party was set to finally win a UK general election, the SNP was dropped by those political fair weather fecks because the goal for them was never Scottish Independence, it was living in a left wing nation.

If you gave those fecks the option of a right wing independent Scotland or a left wing United Kingdom, they would choose a left wing United Kingdom every single time. It was never about Scottish Independence for them but about hating the Conservatives.

It didn't help that the SNP have become a party dedicated to losing ever since Alex Salmond left the party. These useless sassenachs always snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. :tchpepe:

Only way Scots get independence now is if an English separatist movement succeeds taking England out of the UK. Lel.

It will always be funny how leftist and right wingers play hot potato with liberals. Both sides keep claiming liberals are the other side.
Liberals have a history of using power at their advantage to remain in power and protect the interests of the rich. Sitting your ass in the middle is a good political move. Nice trick.

The toughest pill for me to swallow was realising that a large chunk of the Scottish National Party "voter base" were not actually genuine Scottish Independence supporters but were just voting for the separatist SNP purely because they thought it was going to be the quickest way to live in a left wing country while the UK was under forever right wing Conservative Party rule.

The moment the unionist but left wing Labour Party was set to finally win a UK general election, the SNP was dropped by those political fair weather fecks because the goal for them was never Scottish Independence, it was living in a left wing nation.

If you gave those fecks the option of a right wing independent Scotland or a left wing United Kingdom, they would choose a left wing United Kingdom every single time. It was never about Scottish Independence for them but about hating the Conservatives.

It didn't help that the SNP have become a party dedicated to losing ever since Alex Salmond left the party. These useless sassenachs always snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. :tchpepe:

Only way Scots get independence now is if an English separatist movement succeeds taking England out of the UK. Lel.
All independence movements must have a diverging political/economical project to look different than the bigger union/country/colony they're in. Although all cases remain different...
Post automatically merged:

Nice one.

Last edited:
All independence movements must have a diverging political/economical project to look different than the bigger union/country/colony they're in. Although all cases remain different...
That was what the SNP post Salmond never realised. They needed to convince everyone from across the political spectrum, not just their side of the spectrum but the idiots spent years preaching to the converted and the aforementioned fair weather fecks that they never realised (or didn't care) weren't genuinely loyal to the cause.

The thing is that the SNP aren't the only Independence party. The Scottish Greens and Alba (led by Alex Salmond) are around but they refuse to actually work together with those two on Independence because the SNP want to monopolise the Independence vote.

Those eejits snatched defeat from the jaws of victory in the last Scottish Parliament elections by refusing to listen to Salmond.

Salmond said that only one Independence party should contest the first-past-the-post seats while a different one contested the list seats.

The reason why? Whoever dominates the first-past-the-post seats can't win the list seats. The list seats rewards losers who can't win first-past-the-post.

If the SNP had just worked with a single Independence party, they could have had a significant separatist supermajority in the Scottish Parliament.

Instead, the wazzocks told their support base to vote SNP in both types of seat, dominated first-past and barely got anything in the list seats.

If I recall correctly, the SNP sunk something like two million list votes into 2 list seats. Meanwhile the Conservatives got over 25 list seats on 600,000 votes. Labour got over 20 list seats on even less votes. All those seats could have been Separatist seats if the SNP weren't colossal plukes.

That was either utter stupidity or deliberate sabotage of the independence cause, either way I despise the SNP. Feckin traitorous cretins. :tchpepe:

You complain more about liberals than conservatives lmao
Everyone know the problem with conservatives. But most people are still blind to the problems created by liberals.

Liberals are the archetypes of people that try to takes a gentle form to create confusion and destroy the ally from the inside. Either voluntarily or unconsciously.

Everyone know the problem with conservatives. But most people are still blind to the problems created by liberals.

Liberals are the archetypes of people that try to takes a gentle form to create confusion and destroy the ally from the inside. Either voluntarily or unconsciously.
@Uncle Van you are right, the people who care more about liberals and pronouns and not conservatives and anti trans laws do exist

@Uncle Van you are right, the people who care more about liberals and pronouns and not conservatives and anti trans laws do exist
I think you don't understand something.

If I'm going against liberals, it's precisely because for the vast majority, they will create those oppressive laws or do NOTHING about them.

Liberals care about pronoun, because most of them want to be appreciated by progressists and don't want to be seen as conservatist. I, on the other hand, care about destroying a system that liberals are defending.

If you want to help t rans people, stop liberals from defending capitalism. You might have a shot in trying to stop the problem.

I think you don't understand something.

If I'm going against liberals, it's precisely because for the vast majority, they will create those oppressive laws or do NOTHING about them.
You are insane, the main people fighting back anti lgbt laws are liberals because the left is a minority of a minority in the US.

You are insane, the main people fighting back anti lgbt laws are liberals because the left is a minority of a minority in the US.
You could say that in the US, democrats are indeed more progressive than most liberals on LGBTQI+ rights. Which is logical, their voices is stronger in the US and therefore has more chances to be heard.

But the system that oppresses them mainly is still here.

Trans issues is a CLASS issues also.

Liberals are doing the minimum. They allow basic care for trans people ? Wow ! Good, and we should applaud something just normal ? Oh great ! Biden is not attacking the rights of trans people ... what a relief !

:seriously:

Meanwhile in the real world, trans people are still unemplyed, they are still treated like crap by psychiatry, they are still oppressed on a large system scale. Doing the bare minimum is not enough.

This is what I'm saying. Liberals take the shape of progressists and leftist to appeal to those people, but in reality, they do not care about doing REAL deep SYSTEMIC change in society.

Do you feel like democrats are trying to destroy systemic racism by attacking the funds and the education of the police ?
Do you feel like there is a wide spread systemic change to create a less oppressive world for non valid people in the capitalistic world ?
Do you feel like democrats are systematically trying to challenge patriarchy ?
Do you feel like democrats are trying to challenge capitalism or meritocracy ?

I do not.

So until proven otherwise : Liberals are wolves in sheep clothings !

Lmao. Never. Scots are too spineless to even vote for independence, let alone fight for it.:rolaugh:

Too bad:pepehands: y'all could join EU as an.independent country. Then brexit England looks even stupider.
The thing is that the SNP aren't the only Independence party. The Scottish Greens and Alba (led by Alex Salmond) are around but they refuse to actually work together with those two on Independence because the SNP want to monopolise the Independence vote.
So it's a people's front of Judea vs Judea's people's front kinda situation :bamathink:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
The U.S. Democratic party are not more progressive than liberals. That is so uninformed lmao. The Democrats have always been a right wing party that positions themselves as "not the Republicans". Republicans are the pure right wing party, so the Democrats are the "less" right wing one to appear as the lesser of 2 evils.

They didn't give a shit about LGBTQ rights until it became mainstream and reliable PR. They allow anti trans legislation to pass but give an inch because they have to make SOME progress for their image.

Their whole strategy is to paint themselves as the good guys, do the same thing with same results as the Republicans in the background, and is forced to allow progress here and there given their position.

The U.S. Democratic party are not more progressive than liberals. That is so uninformed lmao. The Democrats have always been a right wing party that positions themselves as "not the Republicans". Republicans are the pure right wing party, so the Democrats are the "less" right wing one to appear as the lesser of 2 evils.

They didn't give a shit about LGBTQ rights until it became mainstream and reliable PR. They allow anti trans legislation to pass but give an inch because they have to make SOME progress for their image.

Their whole strategy is to paint themselves as the good guys, do the same thing with same results as the Republicans in the background, and is forced to allow progress here and there given their position.
Sometimes, your posts are so good..

:holdw:

Too bad:pepehands: y'all could join EU as an.independent country. Then brexit England looks even stupider.
Who cares about the EU. We could just be independent full stop but my birth brethren are too spineless. Those gutless plukes don't deserve sovereignty. Lel.:suresure:

So it's a people's front of Judea vs Judea's people's front kinda situation :bamathink:
It is just the SNP being petty. Alba made the offer to work together to guarantee victory and the SNP spat on their offer because Nicola Sturgeon is a vindictive gremlin that hates her political tutor Salmond for being a superior politician than her.

Thing is, they could have still embraced Salmond's plan but just swapped Alba with the Scottish Greens, they have feckin worked together in the past. The SNP are just pathetic losers dedicated to never winning though, so they refused the plan out of spite and screwed everyone in the independence movement.

Like I said, either deliberate sabotage or such utter stupidity as to be functionally treasonous. The SNP deserve to be politically wiped out.

And then you forget my stances for the 100th time while using my talking points.
No. I always applaud when you have good moments.

The problems is that while you have good points about liberals and conservatist, you have bad ones about leftists like me or basic social subject. Which is quite the contradictory behavior but... I know that we can survive with contradictions.