JJK Chapter 268 Spoilers

Mainstream as in all the Lobotomy memes

It was insanely popular before, yes.

But the lobotomy memes took it to another level

I'm pretty confident that a large majority of those people have been spoiled on the gojo vs Sukuna fight and know it's close to ending lol

Really?

Literally the majority of the fandom have been complaining about the pisspoor writing and the repeating cycle of Sukuna fighting the good guys

Outside of a heian era flashback, and better writing in the fights, what exactly is there to extend the series?

JJK doesn't have a huge world or a large cast of characters.

you mean this right?

I think it's just weird shading from gege
I doubt its shadowing tho ,looks like fingers

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
at the end of the day Lukuna still needed his own CT plus 10S - Mahoraga and Megumis soul to adapt and bypass WoatJos infinity even then he needed to gain an advantage in a 3v1 to buy time for the conditions to be met to adapt, WoatJo was prepared to die and even made bak up plans in case he failed in fulling taking down Sukuna and trying to free Megumi, Lukuna also made back up plans with Kamutoke and even saving his own body as backup to replenish his CT/CE.

neither one was fully confident that they would actually win a stright 1v1 that much is proven and shown.

but Gojos death was better handled than Sukunas, he just looks pathetic meanwhile gojo looked content and happy to actually fight someone who was finally on a level he could go all out and enjoy a challenge.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Crazy how much brain rot came out of JJK because Gojo fans cannot read and make their own fanfic copium every chapter.

Sukuna shat on an entire generation of new gen fans. 😭😭😭🤣
😂😂 I’ll never get over the progression of “Gojo will win because he said so, why would he lie?” to “Gojo saying Sukuna would have won even without 10s doesn’t count because Gojo can be wrong sometimes”

😂😂 I’ll never get over the progression of “Gojo will win because he said so, why would he lie?” to “Gojo saying Sukuna would have won even without 10s doesn’t count because Gojo can be wrong sometimes”
To be fair him losing prove he can be wrong.

Not a bad ending for Sukuna

He proved himself to be the strongest and died by his ideals

most importantly he beat Gojo and made his fans salty

Truly my king 🙏
Post automatically merged:

also idec anymore that we never got a heian flashback

Fuck it, sukuna was just born a hater and psychopath, no other explanation needed. We ball. Peak character writing
Girl get your ass over in the informer PM and say hi smh.

You're right and wrong at the same time.

Nobody says Yuji wasn't skillful and precise in his attacks, that's where you're right.

However, you're wrong in thinking this contradicts what I said. Yuji's attacks weren't effective in hurting Sukuna as much as they were effective on damaging his hold on Megumi and continuously nerfed his output and his control over the body.

He can hit Sukuna's soul directly all he wants, it would have been a lot less effective than what he pulled this fight.
Post automatically merged:

That was useful because hitting Mahito's soul was the only way to hit him, like using haki against a logia.

It doesn't have that impact on other opponents.
That's just your assumption because Yuji exclusively attacked the area between their souls

That's just your assumption because Yuji exclusively attacked the area between their souls
But I have seen Yuji attacking other people and I have read the on-panel explanation as to why his ability to see the shape of the souls was useful to this particular situation, as it was to Mahito's particular's situation.

That is far from an assumption.

But I have seen Yuji attacking other people and I have read the on-panel explanation as to why his ability to see the shape of the souls was useful to this particular situation, as it was to Mahito's particular's situation.

That is far from an assumption.
It was useful literally because they needed to spearate these two dudes via Yuji's soul ability