Spoiler JJK Chapter 269 Spoilers

I never even for a split second thought Yuta actually died. It's the way it was executed that I have ish with. Yuta is my goat, but the awkward af possession of Gogo's dead body was just weird and not enjoyable at all imo.

So much pointless dragging of the story toward the end ruined this series for me, honestly. And Sukana's defeat was complete and utter ass. Should have ended the series sooner, although there is still so many unanswered questions.

I never even for a split second thought Yuta actually died. It's the way it was executed that I have ish with. Yuta is my goat, but the awkward af possession of Gogo's dead body was just weird and not enjoyable at all imo.

So much pointless dragging of the story toward the end ruined this series for me, honestly. And Sukana's defeat was complete and utter ass. Should have ended the series sooner.
Sukuna vs Yujo probably had to be rushed because Gege had to take a health break for 1 month

Jjk peaked with gojo vs sukuna everything afterwards is gege sucking dick and rushed slop this about to be know as the manga with aura in 5 years 💀🤣