Just a note: I don't have a Twitter account, nor use any sort of social media accounts.

Only use I have for Twitter is to grab Tweets from users who are covering info on things that the mainstream media won't touch.

Also, were most Americans better off financially than they were 4 years ago? 🤔

Inflation can be a real pain. Even the price of Advil can skyrocket (an exaggeration but it most likely increased from where it was at 4 years back).

The whole point is that you are not supposed to sit around and expect to see what happens as a respondent to a possibly violent situation. Police officers are not paid to hope nothing bad will happen to them. If tomorrow I run towards an armed guard because I want to hug them they will shoot at me. If they call you for some disorder that's happening you also don't have time to inform yourself of who a guy may or may not be, check out their medical history and have a call with their psychiatrist.
This is horribly flawed. It invites what happens often which is excessive violence and force. When it is not necessary.

Also it puts way too much power in the hands of whoever gets to dictate how much force is necessary which is also proven to be heavily criticized. A possibly violent situation huh? To whom? And who is deeming something as violent when it is just personal bias against the other?

Should have stayed in Ukraine :lawsigh:
He does have a point but at the same time he has a VERY one sided view on the issue and world politics altogether.

'Participate in ONE war to defend the human rights of everyone in the world'
Just another ignorant, uneducated American. It's sad.
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
This is horribly flawed. It invites what happens often which is excessive violence and force. When it is not necessary.

Also it puts way too much power in the hands of whoever gets to dictate how much force is necessary which is also proven to be heavily criticized. A possibly violent situation huh? To whom? And who is deeming something as violent when it is just personal bias against the other?
I think you and Logiko should hold courses teaching the officers how to use psychokinesis. You could save a lot of lifes.

I thought you were so smart and intelligent and good at researching stuff, but you can't fact-check a public speech? The quote in the tweet doesn't even match the video excerpt lol.
Hep Einstein.

I'm not reacting to what is written, I'm reacting to what is said. There is absolutely no context where calling a human an "animal" is ok.

This is 101 fascistic rethoric. Hence why this shook me. Are you telling me that you are defending this rethoric ?

Should have stayed in Ukraine :lawsigh:
He does have a point but at the same time he has a VERY one sided view on the issue and world politics altogether.

'Participate in ONE war to defend the human rights of everyone in the world'
Just another ignorant, uneducated American. It's sad.
Post automatically merged:

Bro really thinks he fights for the good guys and everyone of the citizens should grab a weapon to fight for the Ukraine. Nah brother,if you want to be a bloodpuddle on the ground-go for it. But let others their choice.

Hep Einstein.

I'm not reacting to what is written, I'm reacting to what is said. There is absolutely no context where calling a human an "animal" is ok.

This is 101 fascistic rethoric. Hence why this shook me. Are you telling me that you are defending this rethoric ?
Yes I defend the rethoric of calling a cold-blooded murderer an animal.

Yes I defend the rethoric of calling a cold-blooded murderer an animal.
Trump is not talking about cold blooded murderer here. He is talking about some people who come illegally.

He said : "brutally murdered by an illegal alien animal" NOT "brutally murdered by a migrant, which makes him an animal"

The link CLEARLY goes as > Illegal alien > Murderer > Animal.

The context is CLEAR. And you MISSED IT. Anyone with a semblant of logic and brain can understand why Trump is making a link between what he call "illegal alien" (which is in itself a dehumanization) and murderers.

BUT EVEN without that context, calling people animal, even murderer. Is simply the most intellectually lazy and fallacious thing to do. Trump is using fascistic rethoric (yes, even for criminals) It dehumanize completely the person and therefore prevent us COMPLETELY from understanding the act. And thus perfectly justify any sanction that could be given to the person, even torture.

I now know exactly what kind of person you are.

Trump is not talking about cold blooded murderer here. He is talking about some people who come illegally.

He said : "brutally murdered by an illegal alien animal" NOT "brutally murdered by a migrant, which makes him an animal"

The link CLEARLY goes as > Illegal alien > Murderer > Animal.

The context is CLEAR. And you MISSED IT. Anyone with a semblant of logic and brain can understand why Trump is making a link between what he call "illegal alien" (which is in itself a dehumanization) and murderers.

BUT EVEN without that context, calling people animal, even murderer. Is simply the most intellectually lazy and fallacious thing to do. Trump is using fascistic rethoric (yes, even for criminals) It dehumanize completely the person and therefore prevent us COMPLETELY from understanding the act. And thus perfectly justify any sanction that could be given to the person, even torture.

I now know exactly what kind of person you are.
You didn't even check the full video, as always you're just spreading lies and delusions.

You didn't even check the full video, as always you're just spreading lies and delusions.
I did. He was talking about a murderer.

But as explained. He did not say "a migrant who murdered" BUT "an illegal alien animal who murdered".

In other words, when we analyze those words and rethoric, Trump says that it's because the guy was an animal that he murdered, not because he was a flawed human. (And he uses "illegal alien" a dehumanization term) This is a fascistic rethoric.

This puts all migrant in danger.

Last edited: