Chapter Discussion ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1130: THE CURSED PRINCE

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
He didn't sense shit the entire time, meanwhile Luffy sensed it all the way back in Road's prison:milaugh:
He literally did that's why we're discussing this because he noticed Goofy tweaking.
Heard something when he was alone? I don't remember seeing any panels of Luffy reacting to anything but I do remember that he crashed against a mirror, bro is not seeing well. :bamathink:

He literally did that's why we're discussing this because he noticed Goofy tweaking.
Heard something when he was alone? I don't remember seeing any panels of Luffy reacting to anything but I do remember that he crashed against a mirror, bro is not seeing well. :bamathink:
He noticed Luffy sensing something that Zoro himself was incapable of sensing until Luffy mentioned it:milaugh:

So now we're denying reality, Luffy states he sensed it back in Road's prison:whitepress:

So Hadjrudeen and Loki are both Princes of the King? Hadjrudeen seems to have his castle high in Elbaf's Mountain's in village (Luffy and crew breaking out of Road's room in the castle). I guess Loki was meant to be the Prince of the Kingdom above the tree?

I wonder if theres going to be a difference between the village and kingdom itself.

He noticed Luffy sensing something that Zoro himself was incapable of sensing until Luffy mentioned it:milaugh:

So now we're denying reality, Luffy states he sensed it back in Road's prison:whitepress:
No one is denying anything, Luffy heard something when he was alone in a different area and now he heard it again, correct?

And you're bragging about shit from someone that crashed against a mirror because he isn't smart enough to stop even when he saw a person running towards him (his own reflection) correct?
Observation haki? Nah, let's deflect to something else. :saden:

No one is denying anything, Luffy heard something when he was alone in a different area and now he heard it again, correct?

And you're bragging about shit from someone that crashed against a mirror because he isn't smart enough to stop even when he saw a person running towards him (his own reflection) correct?
Observation haki? Nah, let's deflect to something else. :saden:
You denied it right here
Heard something when he was alone? I don't remember seeing any panels of Luffy reacting to anything
Who fucking cares if you saw a panel of Luffy reacting? It's verbatim stated that he did so.

What does that different translation even prove? It says the same thing...

Luffy CoO >>>>>>>>> Zoro's:cryabit:

Kizaruber Eats

Elbaf looks amazing!
Elbaf is really as beautiful as I hoped too. Can't wait to see it coloured and especially animated too (in 2 years at least /s.)

Still pinching myself that after decades of waiting, we're actually in Elbaf. This is even more emotional than getting Wano which was already an unreal and cathartic experience finally.

Did we ever informed that Hajrudin is the prince of Elbaf before?
Also, nice idea from Vivi, by putting 'X' mark on luffy's photo and to perfectly set up that all 6 SH knew of this clue are not on the same ship, instead Robin whom might aware of the meaning need sometime bcoz she's not among of the 6 SH during Alabasta Arc but she surely notice when all 6 SH raised their hand as symbol together with Vivi.

2nd thing is, I bet that Loki went rampage, killing his father was happens resulting Hajrudin set sail to the sea forming his own pirates crew. And very likely that Road will be the one who set Loki free in order to defeat Luffy.

Kizaruber Eats

Elbaf looks amazing!
Gerd is so beautiful too, I'm so glad Oda brought her back, gave her a subtle nod to OG Nami concept design, made her a grand fleet member and now actually in the story directly too!

Strange to feel so positive about one piece again whilst lasts.

Worst

Custom title
Solid chapter!

Elbaf looks dope but i guess Loki steals the show for now, so many questions.....

In giant years he should be around same age as Luffy i'm looking forward to their interaction....

Ofc Luffy is gonna free him next chapter he literally got introduced after this sentence xD

This is basically the " we must not draw the beast pirates attention till the raid " but in Elbaf

You denied it right here

Who fucking cares if you saw a panel of Luffy reacting? It's verbatim stated that he did so.

What does that different translation even prove? It says the same thing...

Luffy CoO >>>>>>>>> Zoro's:cryabit:
Didn't deny anything, there's no panels of him reacting to anything therefore it didn't happen when the crew got together.

Luffy's "CoO" couldn't tell there was no one in front of him, his brain couldn't tell he was looking at his own reflection. I rest my case.