Powers & Abilities Shanks: How Swordsmen and Gun users use advanced COA.

No, it is not confirmed that this is advanced coc. Stop this bullshit lying.
Post automatically merged:
again ... what kind of a sad game is that ? self deny?

if it don't be CoC it only make it more hyped

cause it means there whole new other power but DF and Haki in one piece world and Shanks have it. and that's even more hype

cause the power exist .... and it LOOK GOOOOOOD

How do you wrestle with these inconsistencies? Shanks is a swordsman, but he isn't weaker than Mihawk? Why isn't he the WSS? If he can beat Mihawk with a sword or is vastly stronger than Mihawk with a sword, he deserves the title. Oda wouldn't randomly give Mihawk the title.

Riddled with contradictions.

Big Mom's a swordsman too. But that's neither here nor there, and obviously Mihawk can compete with the Yonko. You gotta be reading the manga backwards to think otherwise.
About swordsman thing, do you think its possible to use real-life definition of a swordsman here? I mean in real-life, you can be the stronger swordsman, yet a weaker swordsman can beat you if he shoot you with a gun, for example.

I mean if Shanks can use long-distance penetration haki while Mihawk can't because his advanced haki branch is blackening the blades, Shanks can be a weaker swordsman that still has a possibility to beat Mihawk using long-distance shockwaves, without being a stronger swordsman.

try not to let this get into pure swordsman debate (a fanterm btw)
and no
the game isnt a valid source of reference. lol

It does exist. People in Wano, the samurai would die for their blade. Those are pure swordsmen. But Shanks isn't that extreme about it.
explain swordsman fujitora
or all the enemies zoro has fought till now
or shiryu who yonko stans call the next wss, any of those pure. lmao. well continue this on the appropriate thread.

About swordsman thing, do you think its possible to use real-life definition of a swordsman here? I mean in real-life, you can be the stronger swordsman, yet a weaker swordsman can beat you if he shoot you with a gun, for example.

I mean if Shanks can use long-distance penetration haki while Mihawk can't because his advanced haki branch is blackening the blades, Shanks can be a weaker swordsman that still has a possibility to beat Mihawk using long-distance shockwaves, without being a stronger swordsman.
if shanks haki is used in conjunction with his blade
then he isnt going to be stronger than mihawk.
haki doesnt disqualify one from being a swordsman. armament haki was at the core of zoro's training.

He isn't a pure swordsman either.
right because all the author has stated in the story is "swordsman "
so since only pure swordsmen can be wss
shiryu cant either.
:milaugh:
pure swordsman is fan made term. refer to a panel pls or source in the story that makes this distinction .

I always thought it's obvious. Wano made it clearer.

Even here they say how much they love their swords.

But is Shanks like that? I doubt he is. He carries a sword with him and also uses it to fight. But is he a sword fanatic? No
This only applies to swordsmen from the ringo region. The swordsmen from other Wano regions eg flower capital, kuri etc don't do this. Case in point, oden didnt do that when he died. As a matter of fact, Hiyori, his daughter was even willing to give the sword away to a complete stranger just to get back shusui

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
This only applies to swordsmen from the ringo region. The others don't do this. Case in point, oden didnt do that
Plus @Kejon
Zoro has been through more swords than anyone. Apart from wado for personal reasons
Hes had 2 random swords mihawk broke
He used jonny and yosakus sword
Sandai
Yubashiri
Shusui
Enma
Will probably get the nidai

So is zoro not a pure swordsman now ?

Plus @Kejon
Zoro has been through more swords than anyone. Apart from wado for personal reasons
Sandai
Yubashiri
Shusui
Enma

Yep.

People just make their own rules however, those rules aren't even backed by anything in the manga.

if shanks haki is used in conjunction with his blade
then he isnt going to be stronger than mihawk.
haki doesnt disqualify one from being a swordsman. armament haki was at the core of zoro's training.

my example is to use his haki more like a bullet/cannon, so independent from his swords. Luffy doesnt need sword to perform penetration haki. Again this is an assumption, but if Shanks manage to perform long-distance haki punch or cannon independent from using his sword, and manage to beat Mihawk by that, do you think in real-life logic, Shanks is the stronger swordsman?

It does exist. People in Wano, the samurai would die for their blade. Those are pure swordsmen. But Shanks isn't that extreme about it.
I don't think this is a requirement to be a milestone for Zoro. If Shanks ends up being just a handicapped swordsman, having the exact same fighting style as before but just nerfed due to having one arm only, then he is very well a milestone for Zoro. If he however makes use of a power which is even greater than his handicapped swordsmanship (not just supplementary, but literally greater), then it's debatable. In this case Shanks is still a swordsman, but has another emphasis (like the arsenal shown in the game).

The portrayal Shanks received is nothing short of incredible. Databook calls his power overwhelming. Him entering the ship of the great Whitebeard makes his top commanders utter deep respect and awe. The man who clashes with the great WB on meds, fights off Kaido to go to Marineford himself and ends the war of the greatest on his terms. You don't become such an overwhelming guy by being ~ Mihawk with both arms and then not only losing an arm but your dominant arm. So the debate is pretty legit and probably even intended by Oda.

Cringe.

If you're a swordsman, you're below Mihawk. Oda's not giving us some puzzle to put together here.
try not to let this get into pure swordsman debate (a fanterm btw)
and no
the game isnt a valid source of reference. lol

explain swordsman fujitora
or all the enemies zoro has fought till now
or shiryu who yonko stans call the next wss, any of those pure. lmao. well continue this on the appropriate thread.
Plus @Kejon
Sandai
Yubashiri
Shusui
Enma

dont forget he snatched Killer's scythe too and used that as a "sword"

if loyalty to sword is what makes a swordsman a "Pure Swordsman" then Zoro will be the biggest heretic. dude basically ditched Shushi the moment he got Enma. went through more sword than anyone else and might even get Nidai at the end of wano. He cheats and dumps all of his sword waifu:pepecry:
might as well call him a Sword gigolo instead of Pure swordsman. as it is more inline with Zoro:ihaha:
and to make things worse, in a world where Buddha, phoenix, lightman, Dragon, MountainBusting Punchman lives Zoro has the biggest bullshit power in the form of Asura:kayneshrug:
Zoro should be the last one ever to call himself a pure swordsman:suresure::gokulaugh:
He is a Disgrace to the cult of "Pure Swordsman":whitepress:

my example is to use his haki more like a bullet/cannon, so independent from his swords. Luffy doesnt need sword to perform penetration haki. Again this is an assumption, but if Shanks manage to perform long-distance haki punch or cannon independent from using his sword, and manage to beat Mihawk by that, do you think in real-life logic, Shanks is the stronger swordsman?
oh gotcha
I personally doubt he does but I can understand your stance.

This only applies to swordsmen from the ringo region. The swordsmen from other Wano regions eg flower capital, kuri etc don't do this. Case in point, oden didnt do that when he died. As a matter of fact, Hiyori, his daughter was even willing to give the sword away to a complete stranger just to get back shusui
oden not a pure swordman too according to kejon lol

I guess advanced Coa color changes in function of the person's aura color.

Shanks has a red aura, Zoro should have purple one if the anime is to be believed while BM has pink one.

Of all the Emperors Shanks is certainely the one who relies and masters the best haki since he isn't as strong and durable physically as Whitebeard, Kaido or Big Mom and doesn't have a very powerful df like them either