Break Week One Piece Chapter 987: Faithful Servant

Rate

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
imo atm yamato is yc1 tier ans obv stronger than zoro to make the parallel with oden in roger's crew.
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
You seriously finna downplay Zoro after how overpowered Kinnemon, man who literally shat his pants looking at Zoro looked?

We have literally learned only way Scabbards can't tame Enma is because it is used to Oden's overpowred CoA that would turn somoene like Ashura Doji (YC2 level) into husk.

Zoro when he tamed Enma and mastered it reached Oden level and is meant to surpass it by turning Enma black.

Zoro ~ Oden >> YC1 >> Ulti ~ Yamato

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
You seriously finna downplay Zoro after how overpowered Kinnemon, man who literally shat his pants looking at Zoro looked?

We have literally learned only way Scabbards can't tame Enma is because it is used to Oden's overpowred CoA that would turn somoene like Ashura Doji (YC2 level) into husk.

Zoro when he tamed Enma and mastered it reached Oden level and is meant to surpass it by turning Enma black.

Zoro ~ Oden >> YC1 >> Ulti ~ Yamato
i'm not a blinded fancuckboy, i like zorro but obviously from the hype and scenario he appears rn weaker than Yamato, but by the end of the arc it'll be the same difference between rayleigh and oden - who had a small edge.

i'm not a blinded fancuckboy, i like zorro but obviously from the hype and scenario he appears rn weaker than Yamato, but by the end of the arc it'll be the same difference between rayleigh and oden - who had a small edge.
I don't think so because swords carry will of sword master and Zoro has inherited Oden's will and not Yamato.
Yamato is a wanna be Oden, there is no Oden in Kaido's crew. How can so called "next Oden" doesn't know shit about swordsmanship?

I don't think so because swords carry will of sword master and Zoro has inherited Oden's will and not Yamato.
Yamato is a wanna be Oden, there is no Oden in Kaido's crew. How can so called "next Oden" doesn't know shit about swordsmanship?
i believe that the club can be a good compromise since oden himself wasn't only a swordman.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
In your theory what will be Enel's role? Can't wait your writing
I think King is a part of the Ancient Moon Race, Bilka, that migrated to the Blue planet and created the ancient civilization. Enel is a Bilkan too. The WG wiped them out during the void century, but some still remain because they were relocated to Skypeia. Enel, after learning about the history of his ancestors from the moon drawings, will come down with a new goal of taking down the WG. And he'll have Uranus. And King will join him. That's the short version of my theory. I have more details but I don't wanna write lol :zosleepy:

Status
Not open for further replies.