[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Rayan — His arguments with Fuji didn't amount to anything. He just insulted Fuji's picks / opinions on town but I don't recall seeing Rayan put anything of value in place or discuss anything. He popped in for that, and that's is. Pointless argument

Haha seriously ? You either didn't read my post or you are bad faith or scum. You never mentioned me in all of your reads and just like that I became a scummy target that did no contribution ?

If you remember wellI did some case against you no ? And I don't think I am the only one who noticed that you played in a funny way.

And show me where I "insulted" Fuji picks. I strongly disagreed with him about his reads but I don't remember saying things inappropriate.

No problem if you suss me because I didn't vote on anyone or if I don't push someone hard enough. But what you said was quite weak and weird.

N

NeutralWatcher

Well saying I didn’t like how Reborn was playing =\= I thought he was plausibly scum. Seeing how he subbed out that is moot.

I also didn’t say I sussed Yo Tan or Kiwi. I was asking Reborn about random townies. Don’t jump to assumptions
Do you mean this post? Do you read them as town or scum?

Nat enjoys making her commentary on the side, but that’s also what she did last game as town. But it could be consistent across roles.

Yo Tan and Kiwi. Just hunches.

The fact that she flat out said that Reborn is town and y'all should stop suspecting him gives me that town read on her. Town Flower has that level of confidence to say such a thing cause she knows she's town. Mafia Flower on the hand will not be so assertive to stop any immediate suspicion on another townie. She would never do that but instead let the suspicion play out for more mislynch targets.

Yikes.
Is that becUse he was your predecessor? Lololol
Gambit is so defensive. Last game I played with him he went all annoyed Townie when he was voted and didn't defend himself at all. He looks scummy and that lynch push for me after I voiced suspicion on him looks even scummier.
So what are you really tryn say here? I think In miss the point.

N

NeutralWatcher

Haha seriously ? You either didn't read my post or you are bad faith or scum. You never mentioned me in all of your reads and just like that I became a scummy target that did no contribution ?

If you remember wellI did some case against you no ? And I don't think I am the only one who noticed that you played in a funny way.

And show me where I "insulted" Fuji picks. I strongly disagreed with him about his reads but I don't remember saying things inappropriate.

No problem if you suss me because I didn't vote on anyone or if I don't push someone hard enough. But what you said was quite weak and weird.
:kaidowhat:

I pasted TAC's scum list. You're on his scum list but he didn't do anything to push the case to lynch you.

I think this is TAC's scum list

Rayan — His arguments with Fuji didn't amount to anything. He just insulted Fuji's picks / opinions on town but I don't recall seeing Rayan put anything of value in place or discuss anything. He popped in for that, and that's is. Pointless argument.
Gambit — Feels like he's blowing up my commentary about Zara or Queen into something way too large and nitpicking. I think my thoughts are clear on his posts. Paper thin and substanceless.
Mel — She's all fluff and some misunderstood points. Specifically at me, I recall her trying to "get me" when I took the ⅃ claim seriously. Overall gives me a negative feeling.
Poison — So, pleasant person to converse with. She seems nice. She has talked a lot and said literally nothing. She obsesses over game rules, then asks pretty benign questions that doesn't advance the game or gleam info from people. She's just floating around. My memory of her posts were of Poison being active and talking/questioning, so I didn't bother to think negatively of her.

you wanted Real L to claim. Not good look.
you didn't refute it but asked reason.
Post automatically merged:

Bad
bad
good but you could be smart scum
too late.

Tell us your intentions Gambit.

Overdoing it?
This post simplifies why i gave those colored reads on these 3.
Saying that L should cc is not something one should overlook when reading people.

But then zara is adamant on why nat isnt being sussed by anyone, that to me tells me they aint working together ( or maybe in some galaxy brain move, they are but trying to distance themselves, tho i dont see why scum would wanna do that d1), so either nat is town and zara is tried to redirect the sus on someone else or this is town vs town. Come to think of it he could be trying to get people off gambit as he himself for some reason was not on zara much.
vote lynch queen
Bruh :lusalty:,from whats ive seen so far there is no reason to do that. So this is one of the queen lynch votes huh, i was expecting some more substance to it haha.

D

Dragomir

anyone played a noctis game before? does he usually give scum fake claims? is nat going to throw his question back in my face like she always does? stay tuned
Yes, he does. And based on the warning advising us not to claim, he probably gave scum abilities that would punish townies that claim. Stuff like "if a player claims then you may super-kill them." Just a general idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.