[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
NW's exchanges with yo tan wa are something i saw, not sure what to think of him yet. Do remember that i was the one who did him in the cat game making him think i would protect him, ill know soon enough who is scum or not. D1 tends to be tricky for me because i dont have prior reads yet, which is why i ask for them, to build up character profiles and then compare them later on.

My walls of text as you call them are all meaningfull and im not the only one doing this ''wall of text'' thing so im not sure what youre getting at.

Yeah okosan is good,his style less detailed tho, but i do see the appeal.
D1 is tricky for everyone, duh.
lol so just following popular lynch? Not a good look :milaugh:
You're not a popular one :smithnie:

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
How do you know there is a jester type in this game? Or are you smelling blood in the water and going for an easy mark?
What is it that you do besides follow up on people who are already being sussed bb?
Jester cause this is a super role madness and it can exist. Plus the dude changed his vote like 5 times for the most bizarre reasons.
I don't understand what you mean by easy mark? I've been questioning NW all game LOL
I do more than you think I am :goatasure:

D

Dragomir

I don't care what you think. Reborn had reason to vote me but I didn't find any reason Natalija voted me. She didn't sus me beforehand then voted me.
So what? Stop fussing over reasoning this, reasoning that. Why is that shit so important to you? You're getting too gung-ho into trying to defend yourself against every little thing. You did the same thing against Poison. Got all up in your feels cause she votes for you, even worse is that it an obvious joke vote. This is terribly untownie-like. Play the game. Find scum. Stop worrying about votes with or without reason.

I'm mere moments away from plopping my vote on you but I'll wait.

D1 is tricky for everyone, duh.

You're not a popular one :smithnie:
Especially so for me, do forgive me if i am being aggro or anything, Im just trying to see things through. I am new after all.
Post automatically merged:

Jester cause this is a super role madness and it can exist. Plus the dude changed his vote like 5 times for the most bizarre reasons.
I don't understand what you mean by easy mark? I've been questioning NW all game LOL
I do more than you think I am :goatasure:
I saw you questioning nw yes, those were questions of little substance, you seem to have latched on to him harder only after yo tan wa and reborn made their case against him.

N

NeutralWatcher

So what? Stop fussing over reasoning this, reasoning that. Why is that shit so important to you? You're getting too gung-ho into trying to defend yourself against every little thing. You did the same thing against Poison. Got all up in your feels cause she votes for you, even worse is that it an obvious joke vote. This is terribly untownie-like. Play the game. Find scum. Stop worrying about votes with or without reason.

Is this suppose to be a threat? Go ahead. I want to see your reaction when I flip townie. I have right to question why did Poison vote me.

At least I see why Reborn voted me but I didn't see reason why did Natalija vote me.

Just before i go, remember throne of lies? NW wasnt scum and he was acting this very same way with me and others when we went off on him about him town reading cobra and then defending that read.

D

Dragomir

Okay. Read pretty much everything. Think I skipped a Light/Fuji post there because it seemed disconnected from the game with the time thing.

My reads of active players below. I didn't include some who aren't really active. Only those who posted a few times.

Town:

Fuji — Not only did he come out aggressive and demanding reads, but he made mistakes. Scum is way more calculated, whereas Fuji's mistaking players early on and isn't keeping his attention on any single player. He's snooping around. It reminds me of Reborn in its tenacity and annoying nature.

Nat's quote here basically made me lean heavily for Fuji.

NeutralWatcher — He's pretty straight forward as a townie. Isn't saying much but has tried to stay on topic the entire game. Off his meta, I'm saying he's leaning town.

Natalija — ..Looking at her posts, she hasn't done much lmfao. She put up a few posts that were decent but she feels a little void post wise. But the tone of her post and style leaves me to believe she's town. I think I can read her pretty well.

The Long List of Slightly Active Neutrals:

Zara — Has a better chance of being town but reviewing his posts in large he hasn't done much. A little scuffle with Fuji over Fuji town leading, which I do sorta appreciate but nothing of note to push him further in either category. I still have a good-ish feeling about him though.
Queen
Tris
Light
Reborn

Yo Tan

Kiwi — Miller. Enough said, should always be somewhat wary of her until something happens.

Lean Scum

Rayan — His arguments with Fuji didn't amount to anything. He just insulted Fuji's picks / opinions on town but I don't recall seeing Rayan put anything of value in place or discuss anything. He popped in for that, and that's is. Pointless argument.
Gambit — Feels like he's blowing up my commentary about Zara or Queen into something way too large and nitpicking. I think my thoughts are clear on his posts. Paper thin and substanceless.
Mel — She's all fluff and some misunderstood points. Specifically at me, I recall her trying to "get me" when I took the ⅃ claim seriously. Overall gives me a negative feeling.
Poison — So, pleasant person to converse with. She seems nice. She has talked a lot and said literally nothing. She obsesses over game rules, then asks pretty benign questions that doesn't advance the game or gleam info from people. She's just floating around. My memory of her posts were of Poison being active and talking/questioning, so I didn't bother to think negatively of her.

I'd be happiest with a Poison lynch right now.
Unvote
Vote lynch Poison @Rej @Noctis

So only a few of those are even game moving questions. Such as asking reads for herself and Yo Tan. It';s friendly banter, which I am a fan of, but it's not useful. Then you factor in the obsession with the set up. That's a lot of talk about something we can't really decide or know about. It almost always boils down to the same idea of 3/4 Mafia and maybe 1 indie. It doesn't need us to break down individual character personalities in the factions—that does not currently affect us. Drago pointed out to me in past games it's how scum pretends to be contributing.

I find myself agreeing with Neutral here. If you sus them / have a gut feeling, that's already a bit of pressure. Why wouldn't you continue to vote for them to keep it pressing? Diverting off to NW doesn't make sense, it's casting a wide net and catching nothing because your "primary sus" are now ignored by you.

Slightly positive of Yo Tan, cause he's willing to give his reads and put his ideas out there. Meaning he's ready for scrutiny and arguments.

Tbh that doesn't translate well over here and I never knew who you were in-game lmfao. So it's moot.

Make her talk. It's her meta but you can change it by @'ing her and interacting with her. No one is stopping you.

This wasn't worth the effort lmfao. Don't expect another recap like this near the end of the day phase @Natalija.

Miler is someone who is default guilty/suspicious when investigated but is actually a townie.
I'm wary of this read list. Reminds of the Tokyo Ghoul game. Pretty much did the same thing with the same amount of effort.
About Gambit, in my first mafia game which is almost a year ago, Gambit was scum and I was a townie. And he built a really long case on me D1 that was opportunistic, and well, I've never played with town Gambit but I'm just looking at the way he is building his case on TAC, it's kinda reminding me of back then.

First, I feel like he started off by going after Poison and TAC.
He asks Poison if her off-handed comment about Ryuk was to try and convince town later:

He also accused her of parroting when she explained what she thought about the game set up.

So you'd think that he doesn't want to hear anyone else's ideas about game set ups or something but then he asks Mel later what she thinks about the set up.....

So that felt a bit weird to me. Moreover, he also went after TAC by saying that he felt like he was pushing a weak case on Zara. I think that's a valid opinion, but what I didn't really like was that he asked what other people thought about the exchange.

The posts that followed that question immediately suggested that people sussed TAC more than Zara.

And immediately afterwards, Gambit casts a vote on TAC.

This is the part that feels unnatural to me. It feels like he asked the question to others to see what other people's opinions are and to test the waters to know what reactions will get once he casts the lynch vote. The reason being, none of those posts raised a point about why Zara is more town than TAC or why they think TAC is more scummy, yet that was enough to be the final straw for Gambit to cast his lynch vote. That's why to me, that question seems more like he is trying to see if town would find him suspicious for voting TAC.

And yes, Mel pointed this out:

So Gambit (who I think was originally planning to leave the vote on TAC and not explain further), comes back with a longer post about why he thinks TAC is scum.

I feel like the order which this case was built doesn't sit very well with me. I remember back in ToS game, Drago who was mafia did something like this too, cast vote then come back later to follow up with a long post that breaks it down just to have his bases covered and make the case look legit.

And then even later Gambit going after TAC just feels more like tunnelling and nitpicking. I'm not gonna quote because this is turning into a wallie that everyone will scroll past but I don't really like Gambit's read progression. It didn't feel natural to me. It feels more like scum looking for a target than town scum hunting.

oh I forgot

Vote Lynch Gambit @Noctis @Rej

Wow.
Just before i go, remember throne of lies? NW wasnt scum and he was acting this very same way with me and others when we went off on him about him town reading cobra and then defending that read.
He should learn to stop doing that then.

N

NeutralWatcher

Nah it's different. I'm strongly townread in this game. I think it would make target for NK so I try to change my play.

On serious note this is my final vote.

Vote lynch Melontonin

Don't like her weak case on Queen. Encouraging L to claim and her sus on Gambit seems to follow other player sus.

Status
Not open for further replies.