[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Noctis

@Flower [Naomi Misora] has died because of poisoning.​
You are Naomi Misora!

[Passive - Raye] - Naomi is an FBI Member trying to solve the Kira Case. Raye Penber is her fiance so therefore Naomi knows his identity.

[Active - Intel] - As an FBI agent, Naomi has a neck for able to stealthy track people without anyone noticing her. Each night, Naomi can track a player, and learn the target of their next action.

[Active - Double Action] - Naomi may target a player in any cycle and allow them to use their abilities twice the following night. [2-shots]

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to Town

You're not even near always right, doubting our main investigator :milaugh:
:luuh::doffycry:
Post automatically merged:

@Flower [Naomi Misora] has died because of poisoning.​

Oh fuck, OFC

I didnt town clear you, put you in the green for that moment because you were being proactive, its not a set thing you know. People will go up and down that list.
1- Nah not really, i dont got anything to say to this because i got better stuff to do.

2- How can your action fail? Im a bit behind rn.
Ok. I will let it pass for now. But worth keeping an eye defo
Its been said multiple times now that kiras buddies dont know who he is, why you keep using this to self clear yourself is beyond me and also super suspicious,
Main ones, i got some others but ill just keept them to myself for now till i see more valid stuff. But gambit repeating that he is cleared because he pushed TAC means nothing, kiras scummates didnt know who he was.
My alignment - which is town has no connection to TAC's flip.

[Passive - Anonymous Chat] - Light shares an Anonymous Chat with his followers. Therefore, he may anonymously talk to them.

Isn't this a nerf for the scum? I mean, they should be an informed minority. Unless TAC reveals himself to his follower, they'd know who he is.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Ok. I will let it pass for now. But worth keeping an eye defo

My alignment - which is town has no connection to TAC's flip.

[Passive - Anonymous Chat] - Light shares an Anonymous Chat with his followers. Therefore, he may anonymously talk to them.

Isn't this a nerf for the scum? I mean, they should be an informed minority. Unless TAC reveals himself to his follower, they'd know who he is.
I mean even if scum don’t know who their leader is, I still think you’re pretty town for what happened yesterday

If you really are scum and you lynched your own leader then...:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Flower’s a big loss, especially since she flipped town...so who was hard on her? Gambit/Zara? Could be too obvious for either of them...I wanna see how Neutral reacts when he gets back, that may determine whether or not I’ll vote alongside the current majority.

I would like everyone who argued with me on day 1 when i said drago/flower were 100% masons to come apologize to me

Flower’s a big loss, especially since she flipped town...so who was hard on her? Gambit/Zara? Could be too obvious for either of them...I wanna see how Neutral reacts when he gets back, that may determine whether or not I’ll vote alongside the current majority.
???????

I was whiteknighting flower and drago for hours saying they were 100% mason

Because it just fits the flavor. Nobody knows the identity of Kira besides Misa. So it makes sense why Light would be a kept a secret from his teammates.
Actually you're right. The followers could have been the 3rd parties aka Kira's Kingdom.

Kira's Kingdom:
Demegawa
Teru
Kiyomi

These are pawns of Kira and are always potential successors except for the first one. They are prepared to kill anyone who Kira tells them to do. However, just because it's anonymous doesn't mean that Kira cannot reveal himself. Otherwise, they may strangle in the middle of the jungle.

There is still mafia which includes
Misa
Ryu
Rem

Therefore, we are potentially dealing with at most 7 scums including a 3rd party in Kyosuke Higuchi whose purpose is just to eliminate his business partners. This one could be potentially survivor.

I don't like your approach on Flower's death.
Firstly, you came out as a concerned citizen with your "big loss" act. We know it's a loss but saying it big is as if telling us that we already loss the game. LOLOLOL
Also, wazzup with especially when she flipped town? What's the connection?

And then you channel it onto me and Zara?

Could be a frame from your end actually.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I would like everyone who argued with me on day 1 when i said drago/flower were 100% masons to come apologize to me

???????

I was whiteknighting flower and drago for hours saying they were 100% mason
My bad, this is the problem with having to catch up on 80 fucking pages in a matter of hours...

Actually you're right. The followers could have been the 3rd parties aka Kira's Kingdom.

Kira's Kingdom:
Demegawa
Teru
Kiyomi

These are pawns of Kira and are always potential successors except for the first one. They are prepared to kill anyone who Kira tells them to do. However, just because it's anonymous doesn't mean that Kira cannot reveal himself. Otherwise, they may strangle in the middle of the jungle.

There is still mafia which includes
Misa
Ryu
Rem

Therefore, we are potentially dealing with at most 7 scums including a 3rd party in Kyosuke Higuchi whose purpose is just to eliminate his business partners. This one could be potentially survivor.

I don't like your approach on Flower's death.
Firstly, you came out as a concerned citizen with your "big loss" act. We know it's a loss but saying it big is as if telling us that we already loss the game. LOLOLOL
Also, wazzup with especially when she flipped town? What's the connection?

And then you channel it onto me and Zara?

Could be a frame from your end actually.
I explained it in my previous comment, y’all are gonna nitpick me because I wasn’t around when you went fucking nuts with dozens of posts on day 1 🙄

How exactly would it be a frame from me?

*Hundreds of post, almost 1600 before the first day was over.

Last edited:
D

Dragomir

No, no. I mean the hidden passive about mafia wincon.
Oh. Uh, what is it?
@Dragomir

i did warn you and flower that you two masons were gonna die soon last phase, didnt i?

if you have any last minute reads...now is the time

I am regular kill immune and gain a 1-shot super-kill immune bulletproof every time I lynch scum. It accumulates. I'm indestructible right now.

:endthis:

Status
Not open for further replies.