[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't it be easy to fake claim, thn:catsure:

What have you so far, whom you sus?
We don't claim in this game, let alone fake claim.

I have jack shit, I investigated Poison because I suspected her: came back innocent.

NW is acting too much like Beta for my taste, and I will not dismiss him. Lanji needs to be looked into, as well as Jew.

This is under the assumption Zara and Queen are town. So based on elimination there is not many people left :kayneshrug:
That's of course by saying you, me, Drago, Kiwi, Gambit and Fuji are also town. That maybe only leaves Cobra, Rayan and Tris in a pool for some kind of indies, but I don't know.

voting cobra
my main sus: lanji, cobra rayan
trismegitus and ali between neutral and scum
I didn't like it D1, i dont stilll.

Why Cobra instead of other sus? when there's big chance he's playing so because he don't how to play Mafia well yet. He is new.
We don't claim in this game, let alone fake claim.

I have jack shit, I investigated Poison because I suspected her: came back innocent.

NW is acting too much like Beta for my taste, and I will not dismiss him. Lanji needs to be looked into, as well as Jew.

This is under the assumption Zara and Queen are town. So based on elimination there is not many people left :kayneshrug:
That's of course by saying you, me, Drago, Kiwi, Gambit and Fuji are also town. That maybe only leaves Cobra, Rayan and Tris in a pool for some kind of indies, but I don't know.
Great, whom you are voting nw.

Also, You completely sold on Sasuke kun?

I didn't like it D1, i dont stilll.

Why Cobra instead of other sus? when there's big chance he's playing so because he don't how to play Mafia well yet. He is new.

Great, whom you are voting nw.

Also, You completely sold on Sasuke kun?
process of elimination
being new player doesn't mean he is town, and cobra is a safer lynch than rayan and lanji

Jew, in my eyes, has 90% being scum.
I gave him a chance but he didn’t even have a chance tbh. Melon matched every scum tactic in my book. First, inactivity, then she was wagoning against different ppl, last one of them being Gambi who specifically said to be aware of the ppl who voted him alongside TAC to be one of his scum buddies. Fuji got cleared (and Has overall got town read on him by many players) that leaves the only other person on the gambi vote list, Melon, one of my early suspects in this game, to be the other mafia scum.
the last thing I want to say about melon being scum in my scum acts book Is something a little... unusual. a decent number of times when people sub-out, it is because they find the game to be a hopeless one. Now before you guys start jumping at this point let me explain what I mean then you are free to judge.
We have 3 people who subbed out:
Reborn.
Light.
Melon.
now you see the first two I genuinely think they subbed out of business or work or simply not having the time to play this game how they routinely do. Reborn gave a pretty strong statement about this right before he subbed Out and light was legit busy he is probably the least player that posted on this game ... now you might think this is not enough, here’s another nail in the coffin, out of the three, melon seemed the only one able to fluff D1 and to have track of things until late D1.
so why would she sub-out?
imagine you start a role madness game, and you get your faction leader Lynch killed D1 (not to mention, Lynch kill was probably the only way light could have been killed, it was clearly made like this so light could remain late in the game), and even worse, you get rolecrushed that same N1, yes people, i role crushed melon, that’s why her vote was not counted and Tac was lynched. Wouldn’t that make you wanna think this game is hopeless?
I am not saying this because I want to say melon took the easy road when things started going south, I like melon 🍉, I would never talk like this to her or any other player and mean something bad, the only reson I’m saying this, is because I think it goes well with my case on her.

moving on to Jew, so Jew started off having 80 pages to catch on, a bad vibe everyone got on him because of how Melon previously played and most importantly, his role being crushed.
honestly, what can a man do at this point?
i praise him for trying to try making his role look better by more active gameplay than melon‘s gameplay, but the case was long over before he even had a chance, Yes, I’m that much sure Melon/Jew is a scum role.

my question for Jew on his last NP was aimed at me wanting him to say he was roleblocked (by me)
him not saying this means two possibilities and only two:
1- Jew really didn’t do an action last NP, so he never got Host Pm saying he was Rbed, though I think role crushing means all your abilities (active and passive) will be blocked And that makes it almost obvious you would get a host Pm when you are role crushed.
2- Jew is not telling the truth cuz that would make him look even more suspicious than he already is (remember, no scum kills last NP)

in conclusion, I think Jew/Melon role is a scum role, most likely Mafia.
This is my final descion on Jew, I’ll be moving on to another case.

Based on who posted around this, Rem definitely isn't Gambit, Jew, Drago, me, NW or Zara.

Could be Noctis with the mindfuck tho. But it's been bugging me that Rem would joke with me, sounds like someone we know? And how did Rayan say so quickly that L is a poster like the rest of us? This was before we knew it was Yo.

Status
Not open for further replies.