[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
What part of Jew is kill immune you guys don’t get?
your plan now is to lynch me and kill Jew at night
im ok with being killed just lynch Jew because it’s the only way he will be eliminated in this game.

What part of Jew is kill immune you guys don’t get?
your plan now is to lynch me and kill Jew at night
im ok with being killed just lynch Jew because it’s the only way he will be eliminated in this game.
if u want us to lynch over you

just say which scum you are, how you tricked me with the name, all your abilities, and how you know so much about jew

you got to be open with town if you want our cooperation 😇

there’s no point dude, you are walking us right to our doom
jew should brag about this his entire life.
i mean technically ur the one walking us into our doom since ur being vague and not sharing everything you know

but fine pull a nat and put the blame on me

I’m fucking Soichiro Yagami, I thought I killed Light DP1
i made a comossion over it cuz I thought I could go to the mafia general chat thread and say hey! I killed my own son, i even joked about it with the host, I’ve been active all these days, matching my town meta, I got pissed at cobra for letting us lynch him with out him defending himself, I only ask you to lynch Jew and do whatever you want to do with me at night, the same person you were about to lynch last DP but I told you not to because I Genuinely have an Ability that is supposed to kill in the fifth phase, I was honest the entire time.
when I get lynched, it won’t be anything like cobra’s
this one is on all of you townies.
just vote to end early phase so we could get this shit over.

there’s no point dude, you are walking us right to our doom
jew should brag about this his entire life.
Dude, you’re the one who said that we should lynch you if Jew didn’t die. You persuaded town and we went for Cobra instead. Fuck all happened

Anyways, let’s not rush it, I have an eerie feeling and we need Fuji’s input.
Post automatically merged:

I’m fucking Soichiro Yagami, I thought I killed Light DP1
i made a comossion over it cuz I thought I could go to the mafia general chat thread and say hey! I killed my own son, i even joked about it with the host, I’ve been active all these days, matching my town meta, I got pissed at cobra for letting us lynch him with out him defending himself, I only ask you to lynch Jew and do whatever you want to do with me at night, the same person you were about to lynch last DP but I told you not to because I Genuinely have an Ability that is supposed to kill in the fifth phase, I was honest the entire time.
when I get lynched, it won’t be anything like cobra’s
this one is on all of you townies.
just vote to end early phase so we could get this shit over.
:seriously: We don’t want to end it early.

Dude, you’re the one who said that we should lynch you if Jew didn’t die. You persuaded town and we went for Cobra instead. Fuck all happened

Anyways, let’s not rush it, I have an eerie feeling and we need Fuji’s input.
Post automatically merged:

:seriously: We don’t want to end it early.
fair enough.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Jew has some kind of immunity for killing
I swear I read it right, 5th phase your target will be lynched, I believe the kill attempt on the write up was mine, Jew is immune, have vigi shot me, but lynch Jew since there’s no other way he dies, he’s probably misa of higuchi
You said your ability says 5th phase, your target will be lynched?

Jew dying by your ability is not a lynch bruh, this sounds like a slip.

I was told he was going to shoot me, although I clearly received no such notification. I would have tracked him if I wasn’t checking out Ali last night.
Kiwi, so I’d like to hear what she has to say about him and I.
poor kiwi thought jdb will die and she wont be vanilla
she got another thing coming
Even more reason to hear what she has to say, Ali made a lot of promises to her that haven’t been kept.
I’m mildly annoyed at this, these empty promises and then I don’t know what he is trying to do visiting me last night. I didn’t get anything at least. My prediction was submitted...but you are still here so we all know how that turned out

Status
Not open for further replies.