Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Awful

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
This Chapter is so damn good. Kaido and BM creating an alliance and taking over the world so casually :feelsokeman:.

Apoo is a bitch though :suresure:
This is what happens when you are one of the strongest folks in the world hehe
Post automatically merged:

We don't know what happened. He might have his heart or he cut off his head. Hawkins will come back though.
I don't think he died or it was the heart, it felt too casual to be real imo. Of course if Zoro killed him like that then he truly is revealing himself for being Hawkeye's heir lol

1st encounter Law couldn't cut Hawkins, his hax didn't work, now it does.

I read this chapter, I look for Basil's dolls. Can't see them.

Law outsmarted Hawkins, but the fight was not fair.
he got rid of his own wodo dolls except 3 wodo which tied with law's crew members lifes . and he released them after deal with law. drake is suspicious tho
1 - werent with p1
2- werent at bathhouse ( could be acted like he cant handle women )
3-just bef hawkins enter to jail , again was acting strange.

The way Queen talked about them I don't think they are part of the main crew. I mean we know the flyng six takes orders from the All Stars but the way Queen is talking about the numbers feels as if he doesn't command them.
Headliners have always felt like subordinate captains who are incorporated into the crew, like the Big Mom Pirates Fighters. There's gotta be main members who aren't Headliners and the Numbers seem like they fit. King, Queen, Jack, and then the ten numbers.

How showing emotion makes him look bad? Doesn't hurt or damage character at all especially how useful and strong Hawkins been this arc. That goes with Sanji especially with his feats in here too. He has no issue with blondes. Think your reading into it bit much and looking wrong direction about it.
Showing emotion in general? No problem whatsoever.
Crying out of desperation because you do not see any way out? Being a bitch.

Kid & Killer were not no diffed by base Kaido. I heard some people claim Kid was 4th yc lvl & Killer was veteran lvl. Does that mean Snack + Oven > boundman(was no diffed by Kaido)? Just askin'.

Great chapter !

Zoro, Kawamatsu and Hiyori's meeting continues with Kawamatsu expressing concern about Hiyori giving away Enma as he doesn't know Zoro and doesn't believe that he met Ryuma and got Shuusui fairly, Zoro accepts to exchange Shuusui for Enma but wants to go at Ryuma's grave. This might give us a good Ryuma flashback.

Hawkins reveals to Law why he joined Kaido and reveals that Apoo was allied with Kaido the whole time. This must be why and how Kaido chose Kid's base for his suicide attempt at the end of Dressrosa arc. Law has been helped by someone who freed him, it must be either Drake or Kyoshiro.

The alliance is preparing for the raid on Onigashima with the rebels assembling from across Wano country, Franky and the shipwrights repairing ships for transport, Luffy training his Coa for the rematch with Kaido and Kin'emon formulating the strategy to invade Onigashima and explaining more about the demon island. We also get to see Robin's motherly side with her holding and hugging Toko.

However whatever plan Kin'emon and the others might formulate it's doomed from the start as unknown to them Big Mom is on Onigashima and she and Kaido have surprisingly decided to ally with each other again. One yonko and his crew was already bad enough but two are far too much for the alliance to handle. This however might cause the marines to finally take action and to go to Wano with at least two admirals, many strong fighters and the new Pacifistas (this will also confirm if these new Pacifistas are the weapon created by Vegapunk mentionned by Fujitora). It also seems that Kaido isn't the only Oni with the introduction of the Numbers, this make me even more hopeful that Kaido was born on Onigashima.
Post automatically merged:

They lucky big mom only has a small fraction of her crew because if all big mom and kaidos peeps came together they'd be even more beyond burger fucked
It will be more than enough to rekt the alliance.

Status
Not open for further replies.