Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually really like the Aizen/wonderwiess scenario because it is something Aizen would plan ahead for and do.
I didn't like it... would have loved a better way to make Old man Yama away from Aizen.. rather than use that plot device

Like any excuse like Yamamoto staying in "Soul Society ALONE" as a force to stop Aizen in case Aizen decided to attack Soul Society instead of that district Ichigo lives in.... and that Yamamoto doesn't need ANY BACK UP against ALL of Aizen and his forces... so he stayed in Soul Society Alone... while rest of his commanders/captains went to battlefield...
That would be a good way to save his card, avoid the confrontation with Aizen too... a plot device to just keep Aizen safe... an in same time, it makes him smart by being prepared in case Aizen tried to attack Soul Society instead....

Hope we will manage to see the Scabbards

Oda can't offpanel even them :hope:
Looks like we barely get the fight this chapter. It seems Jack goes up there and will take the brunt of the Mink onslaught led by the 2 Guardians and the 3 Musketeers.

I'm not sure if the Neko/Inu sulong spoilers were legit, since the newer spoilers don't even mention them. It did seem weird that within a chapter, Kaido managed to block out the moon already. So it looks like we are only getting the subordinate sulong transformations, not Neko or Inu's yet.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Looks like we barely get the fight this chapter. It seems Jack goes up there and will take the brunt of the Mink onslaught led by the 2 Guardians and the 3 Musketeers.

I'm not sure if the Neko/Inu sulong spoilers were legit, since the newer spoilers don't even mention them. It did seem weird that within a chapter, Kaido managed to block out the moon already. So it looks like we are only getting the subordinate sulong transformations, not Neko or Inu's yet.
They will be sent onto Elbaf once the nefastus PIS on Kaido comes to an end :queenmoji:

Can't wait for things to spice up

Status
Not open for further replies.