Questions & Mysteries Does Zoro have Internal Destruction Haki?

Does Zoro have Internal Destruction CoA

• Yes

Votes: 28 28.9%
  • No

Votes: 69 71.1%

• Total voters
It's next level hardening, which is what Katakuri can use. What he can't use is internal destruction Haki. But he can still use next level haki, just not the same type Luffy can.
Bro thats just hardening stop it lol Ryo>Hardening Luffy says it himself. He didn't remember Katakuri when he wanted something advance enough to break Kaido.

Bro thats just hardening stop it lol Ryo>Hardening Luffy says it himself. He didn't remember Katakuri when he wanted something advance enough to break Kaido.
It's literally written there in the panel about there being levels to Armament Haki, as Katakuri proceeds to use Hardening that completely overpowers Luffy's to the point where it causes his hands to swell with every hit...... :seriously:

It's literally written there in the panel about there being levels to Armament Haki, as Katakuri proceeds to use Hardening that completely overpowers Luffy's to the point where it causes his hands to swell with every hit...... :seriously:
He’s literally saying that Luffys coa isn’t on his level . Meaning he had stronger hardening . Stop embarrassing yourself . Like you did when you once said zoro isn’t a worst generation member because Oda never called him one in the story. Or when you said there was zero chance zoro fights kaido .You seem to be addicted to being wrong .

He’s literally saying that Luffys coa isn’t on his level . Meaning he had stronger hardening . Stop embarrassing yourself . Like you did when you once said zoro isn’t a worst generation member because Oda never called him one in the story. Or when you said there was zero chance zoro fights kaido .You seem to be addicted to being wrong .
Lmao, wtf are you talking about? When did I ever say Zoro wasn't a worst gen member cause Oda never called him one? Sorry kid, but I haven't been on this site for that long, and you will not find a single statement like that being made by me anywhere on here. Nor did I ever say there was zero chance he would fight Kaido genius, I said there was zero chance he'd kill him. And how you can misinterpret the context of my statement so badly is beyond me. There are different level's to Color of Armament Haki, ergo, Katakuri's Hardening is at the next level, which is a step above Luffy's.

Last edited:
Pretty much everyone and their mother can use hardening, so what does that matter? :choppawhat:
oof. luffy wasnt able to use anything else man. so if thats = luffy has affinity for penetration haki, then it logically follows everyone with hardening has said affinity. i dont know why this is so hard to get
Post automatically merged:

What are you trying to say here? Thats just hardening
its just hardening thats stronger than luffys hardening, yeah lol.

oof. luffy wasnt able to use anything else man. so if thats = luffy has affinity for penetration haki, then it logically follows everyone with hardening has said affinity. i dont know why this is so hard to get

its just hardening thats stronger than luffys hardening, yeah lol.
Its literally written their in the panel that Ryou is advance and hardening isn't.
There are levels to Hardening. Katakuri's hardening is at an advanced level. That is what we are being told and shown by him. No one else has been shown yet to have his caliber of Armament Haki.

Internal destruction is a different application all together, and has nothing to do with hardening. Lucci was a confirmed user of Haki preskip, and which Haki was he shown to use? Internal Destruction aka Rokugan. He didn't have hardening back then, but he probably does now.

Regardless of this, I still fail to see a practical use of internal destruction Haki for a Swordsman. Zoro is meant to be the World's Strongest Swordsman, so excuse me for believing Oda is going to come up with a more creative affinity for Haki for him to better match his fighting style, rather than give him a form that from what we've seen so far is better suited for a brawler.

There are levels to Hardening. Katakuri's hardening is at an advanced level. That is what we are being told and shown by him. No one else has been shown yet to have his caliber of Armament Haki.

Internal destruction is a different application all together, and has nothing to do with hardening. Lucci was a confirmed user of Haki preskip, and which Haki was he shown to use? Internal Destruction aka Rokugan. He didn't have hardening back then, but he probably does now.

Regardless of this, I still fail to see a practical use of internal destruction Haki for a Swordsman. Zoro is meant to be the World's Strongest Swordsman, so excuse me for believing Oda is going to come up with a more creative affinity for Haki for him to better match his fighting style, rather than give him a form that from what we've seen so far is better suited for a brawler.
Lmao Stop talking out your ass. Jenbei did the samething against BM with Sharkskin hardening. Luffy fought this man and said noting about his Haki breaking through Kaido. In fact he went back to weaker people than Katakuri like Bos sisters and sentomaru. Roger most likly had it and he was a swordsman too. Noting wrong with sword slashes that cuts and cuts you from the insode too.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I think Oda needs to do better to separate the two,because honestly ,what is the difference between what Zoro did with Enma

And what Roger/Whitebeard did?

In both cases the haki flew far way out of the weapon.
You know what ive never really looked into this scene but i think youre right.
Because only haki ripped through the cliff not like zoros normal slashes he can do with his physical strength.

As you can see the sword was leaking ryou at the time too.
This had 0 physical strength behind it and was pure haki unlike some of zoros slashes say from dressrosa.

And thinking back to how this fits into what hyou said about haki

What happened with enma there fits more with the second explanation than the first (as does what wb and roger did)
Even the gag one with sanji
Hes sat down yet still manages to do that big a slice. Once again likely with flowing haki.

Lmao Stop talking out your ass. Jenbei did the samething against BM with Sharkskin hardening. Luffy fought this man and said noting about his Haki breaking through Kaido. In fact he went back to weaker people than Katakuri like Bos sisters and sentomaru. Roger most likly had it and he was a swordsman too. Noting wrong with sword slashes that cuts and cuts you from the insode too.
What's that matter that Luffy said nothing about it? We already know that physical blunt force attacks don't work on Kaido, so why would Luffy think back to a higher level of Koka? That's why Luffy thought back to a means of damaging Kaido from the inside, because external blunt force attacks won't work.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
What's that matter that Luffy said nothing about it? We already know that physical blunt force attacks don't work on Kaido, so why would Luffy think back to a higher level of Koka? That's why Luffy thought back to a means of damaging Kaido from the inside, because external blunt force attacks won't work.
Actually luffy just wanted the 1st level to hurt kaido not the penetration.
hyou couldnt do that yet luffy said this when he saw him use acoa

It's a Zoro fan, they say anything and twist things to fit. We knew slashing attacks work, Oden for example. Luffy doesn't have a sword so he had to look elsewhere to damage Kaidou.

You know what ive never really looked into this scene but i think youre right.
Because only haki ripped through the cliff not like zoros normal slashes he can do with his physical strength.

As you can see the sword was leaking ryou at the time too.
This had 0 physical strength behind it and was pure haki unlike some of zoros slashes say from dressrosa.

And thinking back to how this fits into what hyou said about haki

What happened with enma there fits more with the second explanation than the first (as does what wb and roger did)
Even the gag one with sanji
Hes sat down yet still manages to do that big a slice. Once again likely with flowing haki.
Zoro can do it cuz he made enma returning his Ryu even those Who are leaking out he has a great mastery over it
:myman:

Luffy has great affinity over Zoro what's this headcanon is this why his hardening got broken from hody to ulti bar Ceasar and kinemon can injure kaido while trash luffy can't and trashemon can't tame enma :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Luffy clearly has guide/intructor for this type of haki. First Rayleigh and some pointers from Hyogoro. What Zoro has? Just by obtaining Enma you guys thinks Zoro also have the same of Luffy. What a joke. You guys Zoro fan should be imagine something diffrent from Luffy. It should COA advanced Haki for swordsman that can Cut anything. You guys a swordman be proud of it. Sanji has advace COO which is not future sight but he can hear the voice of woman. Although it seem useless it fit Sanji personality. Dont just copy what Luffy has swordman also have.
what zoro has ? he trained with the world strongest swordsman in teh world the dude who has a black blade the dude with the best coa in the world and coo :steef:
rayleigh and hyogoro are ants compared to mihawk