Status
Not open for further replies.

djiayebee

โ˜† ๐•Š๐•ฆ๐•ฆ๐•ฆ๐•ฆ๐•ฆ๐•ฆ๐•ก๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”ป๐•’๐••๐••๐•ช โ˜†
โ€Ž
@djiayebee thanks for the translations..๐Ÿ˜„
No problem~
:optimistic:

But seriously people should stop posting with google translate coz, while everyone can do it, not only it SUCKS with proper grammar Korean (and Japanese too btw), but here we are dealing with super otaku discussions so they are using abbreviations here and there, and also omit a lot of words...... sometimes i proofread by my korean wife and even she has no clue what they talk about.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I always go with low expectation into a specific arc
I tried it with Wano but the low quality of this arc hit the sky.

It reminds me of a lot of Alabasta done worse. I literally don't give a f about people of Wano or whole orochi/oden thing.

I just want the story to move forward from this place

It's pretty simple, Zoro is urgent arrogant he always enters the fight with mentality that he's superior than his opponent. He challenged WSS thinking he can defeat him, he did the same to Kamazo but later admitted that he was wrong and Kamazo was stronger than he thought.
He was well aware of Kuma being virtually unstoppable by the crew (including himself) and didn't put the swords on the left side not even once.

No problem~
:optimistic:

But seriously people should stop posting with google translate coz, while everyone can do it, not only it SUCKS with proper grammar Korean (and Japanese too btw), but here we are dealing with super otaku discussions so they are using abbreviations here and there, and also omit a lot of words...... sometimes i proofread by my korean wife and even she has no clue what they talk about.
Why am i not surprised that the person with a Franky avi has a successful life and a wife

You are Chad

Seth

โ€Ž
Btw. This just proceeded in my mind. We are going for 2 chapters break or what? ( I mean 2 chapters worth of wait time ).

It's pretty simple, Zoro is urgent arrogant he always enters the fight with mentality that he's superior than his opponent. He challenged WSS thinking he can defeat him, he did the same to Kamazo but later admitted that he was wrong and Kamazo was stronger than he thought.
Damn, that's an interesting perspective.

Now this would obviously endanger the people he is fighting to save/protect, right ? He's basically never giving his all. Not to free Nami from basically slavery, not to save Robin, not to protect his fallen captain from Kuma in TB.

And as you said, he walked up to the man he dedicated his life to surpass, and thought it's fine to half ass it.

I don't know, personally i respect Zoro's character too much to stand behind this, but to each his own :pepecafe:

Seth

โ€Ž
There will just be a normal break

Next chapter will drop on 25 of September or something
Oh ok then. I saw something like 2 chapters break but dunno who said that. ( on twitter not here ).

Status
Not open for further replies.