Current Events Let's appreciate the New Monster Trio

and luffy got destroyed to lmao then beat him
zoro was in base no bandana no asura and no three swordstyle that was after he got hit by kaku in the heart with finger bullet :milaugh:
get off ur condom glasses please
:josad:
Yeah, and Luffy compensated for that in their rematch by using G2, which boosted his physical stats. Zoro could put on 10 bandanas, and use Ashura, and it still can't compensate for the overwhelming gap in the physical stats of him and Lucci, because those don't boost his physical stats. :few:

Yeah, and Luffy compensated for that in their rematch by using G2, which boosted his physical stats. Zoro could put on 10 bandanas, and use Ashura, and it still can't compensate for the overwhelming gap in the physical stats of him and Lucci, because those don't boost his physical stats. :few:
what overwheling gap lmao
do u understand that zoro in asura has fucking 6 arms and 3 heads 9 swords
what the fuck do u even smoking
he was already stronger than 2200 doriki kaku in base
can u imagine 6 arms and 3 heads the increase in strenght :gokulaugh:
like i told u get the fucking condom googles out:josad:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
And Luffy use jet gattling on Lucci and one shot him.
That's not how fights work in One Piece.
There was a massive gap, and to beat Kaku was a decent struggle for Zoro, (I'd say slightly moreso than Sanji beating Jyabura despite him coming into the fight with a bigger nerf). If it took all of Zoro's strength in some cases to lose clashes against Kaku, he is not beating someone with a better fruit, better martial arts skills and almost twice the base physical strength.

The data book had them maxed out on the scale, that just means the scale is bad.
I find this "nothing happened" feat to be wildly overblown by Zoro fanboys.
  1. Kuma was an ally and presumably he did not want to kill Zoro
  2. Plenty of characters who should have died don't die, it's One Piece
  3. Taking a TINY portion of the pain and damage that Luffy had been enduring without complaint was almost enough to knock him out.
  4. Luffy was bearing that pain and fought under those conditions, sleeping to recover, Zoro damn near died taking that pain on.
  5. Luffy recovered from more damage vs. Lucci very quickly and was fighting shape next arc, Zoro couldn't handle Luffy's recovery workload and was nerfed until the skip.
  6. Luffy's endurance/ recovery is very good, and better than Zoros.
All this to say:
Zoro isn't taking two Rokuougans to the chest better than Luffy took it.
Lmfao you chat so much shit

Luffy after beating lucci was awake but couldnt move

A stronger luffy in thriller bark had his body shut down BEFORE moriah even lost.

Meaning luffy took more in thriller bark than ennies lobby

If luffy took zoros damage on top of that he would be dead as his body already hit his limit.

Zoro was still conscious after luffys pain
Which was more than anything lucci did to luffy.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
And he casually dealt with him the majority of their actual fight as well. Luffy and Lucci were more even the second time around. :cheers:
Zoro was even with Kaku WITHOUT power up while Luffy needed the power up to even stand a chance, lol.
Lucci is low diff fight for Zoro, he doesnt have an overwhelming attack source like Kaku's Yontoryu.
I said it before and I say it again, Luffy's opponents only look good because they meet someone as inefficient as Luffy.
If they meet Zoro, they are called fodder instead. :myman:

More swords = more lethality, not more strength.... :suresure:
What you say is not true.

If we look at preTS, in terms of lethality, shishisonson is probably number 1 despite being 1 sword style. If more swords = more lethality like you are implying, he would not use 1 sword style to cut something that he failed to cut using 3 sword style.

More swords for Zoro means stronger/ more powerful attacks. This is self evident when you have 36 pound canoon with 1 style < 72 pound canoon with 2 style < 108 pound canoon with 3 sword style.

Zoro was even with Kaku WITHOUT power up while Luffy needed the power up to even stand a chance, lol.
Lucci is low diff fight for Zoro, he doesnt have an overwhelming attack source like Kaku's Yontoryu.
I said it before and I say it again, Luffy's opponents only look good because they meet someone as inefficient as Luffy.
If they meet Zoro, they are called fodder instead. :myman:
How was Zoro even with Kaku? The dude was literally focusing on both learning to use his Devil Fruit, and fighting Zoro at the same time, while Zoro's entire focus was on Kaku. You guys will say stuff like "Mihawk was thinking about Luffy and not fully focused on Vista", and at the same time blatantly ignore the fact that Kaku was trying to learn how to use his devil fruit, while beating Zoro back, and keeping him on the defensive.

How was Zoro even with Kaku? The dude was literally focusing on both learning to use his Devil Fruit, and fighting Zoro at the same time, while Zoro's entire focus was on Kaku. You guys will say stuff like "Mihawk was thinking about Luffy and not fully focused on Vista", and at the same time blatantly ignore the fact that Kaku was trying to learn how to use his devil fruit, while beating Zoro back, and keeping him on the defensive.
i showed u pics with zoro overpowering kaku s bigan strognest physical attack and kaku s 4swordstyle
zoro overpowered both those in fucking base
meanwhile luffy needs g2 to even beat blueno heck he even wanted g3 agianst blueono with 800 doriki :suresure:

what overwheling gap lmao
do u understand that zoro in asura has fucking 6 arms and 3 heads 9 swords
what the fuck do u even smoking
he was already stronger than 2200 doriki kaku in base
can u imagine 6 arms and 3 heads the increase in strenght :gokulaugh:
like i told u get the fucking condom googles out:josad:
Asura doesn't multiply his strength by factors with fake arms, it boosts it slightly. Kaku over extended himself with his poorly thought out finisher and Zoro capatilized on it, it was like when Luffy missed with Giganto Axe.

Even Robin's hana hana no mi wouldn't have a significant effect if she grew a mere 10 extra arms in her combat ability. Katakuri creating actual fists in the air made from Mochi in his replication of gattling doesn't multiply his strength by 50.

Zoro was struggling every step of the way vs. Kaku, tumbling back and taking lots of wounds, Luffy was dominating Lucci until he started to run out of steam and took two Rokuougans to the organs.

Again the raw strength gap between Kaku and Lucci is wider than the gap between Kaku and Kalifa.
Lucci has access to the Rokuougan which shows the rest of CP9 as amateurs who don't even know the combination technique.
Lucci has a better Zoan and better mastery.

Base W7 Luffy split a city block, Zoro busted a chimney. Portrayal gap.