Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Pump the breaks - VIPs can tag threads now?? You’re saying I can go into any thread in the Battledome and tag NONE OF THIS MATTERS, YOU’RE WASTING YOUR TIME as I see fit??

This is the dawn of a glorious new day in WG history :ihaha::cantseeme:
Post automatically merged:

Also, said it elsewhere, but it bears repeating - @RayanOO as a new mod is EXACTLY the kind of thing I pay to see here. Does anyone on this forum dislike the guy? He might be the one person nobody has a problem with on the entire site. Could not have chosen a more deserving user :cheers:

What does tagging a thread mean? And congrats Rayan.
I wonder if it means tagging all thread posts at once :P

Imagine how many notifs members would receive complexively

But I'm more curious about the VIP access. Like do VIPs have their own personal forum section? I will hopefully find out one day :3

Edit: I think that would be quoting a thread, my bad. I guess tagging a thread means tagging a thread instead of members. Lol.

For example @Finalbeta becomes @New changes

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Pump the breaks - VIPs can tag threads now?? You’re saying I can go into any thread in the Battledome and tag NONE OF THIS MATTERS, YOU’RE WASTING YOUR TIME as I see fit??

This is the dawn of a glorious new day in WG history :ihaha::cantseeme:

Also, said it elsewhere, but it bears repeating - @RayanOO as a new mod is EXACTLY the kind of thing I pay to see here. Does anyone on this forum dislike the guy? He might be the one person nobody has a problem with on the entire site. Could not have chosen a more deserving user :cheers:
Lol it's funny how every mod is despised by at least one fanbase

For this reason then, we aim at doing improvements, not only for your own forum experience, but also for the forum existence. One of the suggestions we've heard of some members was the capability to change tags, and thus for this reason, i decided to open an area with standard tags(made by @Dragomir ) that could be of use.

To reach that area, you need to follow the steps shown on the screen below

Small note: These tags are standards and for this reason, purchasing them only grants you the ability to change your tag to the available list, and this for a listed period of time
The tags though:steef::steef:Especially Luffy, Zoro and Sanji looking sexy right there:myman:Drago never failed to deliver:cheers:
@Haoshoku isn't a mod anymore. I'd like to thank him for all the work he did in the team, but due to real life reasons, his time was limited in continuing his role for a long period of time.
Damn, RIP Hao:josad:Me and him are literally like brothers :pepemy:Take care bro:pepecry:
In the meantime, @RayanOO integrates our mod team from now on.

Congrats my boy @RayanOO for being a mod:cheers: And a Sanji fan at that too:hohoho:Too bad that I didn't become a mod though :jay-he:Maybe next time for sure:jordanmf:
well i tried but reborn declined so im now a pround anti informer

doffy fans can never be sanji fans :pepedoffy:
I'm gonna shoot you a PM later for my "certain project" so stay tune Tobra:cheers:

And most Doffy fans here are Sanji fans ya know?:lusalty::goatasure:

Status
Not open for further replies.