One Piece Chapter 991: "Please let us die"

How good was the chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well sorry for my late reply my fellow Zoro fans i had exams so i needed to focus on them i just read the chapter completely i noticed these things :

- Monster Trio got confirmed again ( luffy - Zoro - jinbei ) : Zoro refused Drake's offer with jinbei but Lanji the background didn't talk while it has to be him doing that especially he fought him in the capital and considered him to be an enemy and even he was someone who participated in the event of Killing Yasui by stopping Lanji the background from helping others by bringing his dead body away or his daughter .

- Injured Nitoryu Zoro who didn't use enma but he used wado and sandai stalemated base Drake with his weapons who could stop prets Urouge ( a brute force fighter ) and Killer ( a fast fighter ) while Lanji the background got tailed by the slowest and useless and skill-less form and he had bruises from that .
- ppl will start saying Drake isn't attacking ; you can see their stance it's a stance of attack not the stance of defence it's the same WB and shanks used to attack each other
Another confirmation for Nitoryu Zoro > DJ Sanji ( no enma in the panel ) .

- another point i want to mention it's nice for lanji stans to claim that lanji will fight King while he got low diffed against him lol he fainted for a short time after that casual attack
( hybrid swordman > hybrid form > King the swordman > Zoan form > base king ) but i won't try to focus on this point didn't sanji mention P1 this chapter did he say << i defeated this Guy why is he here >> so where is this headcanon of lanji the background defeating P1 another thing did he know him yeah Good !! did sanji defeat him ? no did sanji damage him ? no Sanji with RS didn't use basic CoA and DJ also P1 didn't use his hardening and named attacks and most of F6 so far are weapon users ( we didn't see black maria and P1 ) but his sister used it so he is a weapon user likely then he held back a lot secondly we have a Good point here Wano Arc has TP parallel so let's see what we have here :
- RS Lanji couldn't do shit against PO who also held back like him and tanked a gear 3 from Luffy and ulti tanked Yamato's named attack so i don't know how would nami and Ussoup deal with them and ppl who said they will be defeated by them is just delusional but i saw something from TP interesting wasn't Nami with Ussoup when absalom kidnapped her and then sanji went to help her ? and now we have P1 and Ulti will defeat both of them so it will be another chance for Lanji to go to help nami and ussoup and it will be another rematch against P1 another thing is didn't Lanji say if Ussoup got caught he will help him ? so another confirmation for the rematch
- even in the panel below when lanji trusted nami to ussop you can see in the panel Lanji and P1 another forshadowing

- Luffy reacted to Apoo's attack and said to Lanji the background to cover his ears not good feat for lanji's CoO especially while Zoro told luffy that he will attack them again .

- finally it's weird for Zoro / luffy / Kidd to say they will go to where KAIDO is fighting while Lanji mentioned kinemon and others so it will be another chance for his RS to bring others down after they got defeated completely he will help them and bring them to safety like what he did with Kinemon / momo / nami / robin / shinubu while luffy will stop Kaido .

Last edited:

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Well sorry for my late reply my fellow Zoro fans i had exams so i needed to focus on them i just read the chapter completely i noticed these things :

- Monster Trio got confirmed again ( luffy - Zoro - jinbei ) : Zoro refused Drake's offer with jinbei but Lanji the background didn't talk while it has to be him doing that especially he fought him in the capital and considered him to be an enemy and even he was someone who participated in the event of Killing Yasui by stopping Lanji the background from helping others by bringing his dead body away or his daughter .

- Injured Nitoryu Zoro who didn't use enma but he used wado and sandai stalemated base Drake with his weapons who could stop prets Urouge ( a brute fighter ) and Killer ( a fast fighter ) while Lanji the background got tailed by the slowest and useless and less skillest form and he had bruises from that .
- ppl will start saying Drake isn't attacking ; you can see their stance it's a stance of attack not the stance of defence it's the same WB and shanks used to attack each other
Another confirmation for Nitoryu Zoro > DJ Sanji ( no enma in the panel ) .

- another point i want to mention it's nice for lanji stans to claim that lanji will fight King while he got low diffed against him lol he fainted for a short time after that casual attack
( hybrid swordman > hybrid form > King the swordman > Zoan form > base king ) but i won't try to focus on this point didn't sanji mention P1 this chapter did he say << i defeated this Guy why is he here >> so where is this headcanon of lanji the background defeating P1 another thing did he know him yeah Good !! did sanji defeat him ? no did sanji damage him ? no Sanji with RS didn't use basic CoA and DJ also P1 didn't use his hardening and named attacks and most of F6 so far are weapon users ( we didn't see black maria and P1 ) but his sister used it so he is a weapon user likely then he held back a lot secondly we have a Good point here Wano Arc has TP parallel so let's see what we have here :
- RS Lanji couldn't do shit against PO who also held back like him and tanked a gear 3 from Luffy and ulti tanked Yamato's named attack so i don't know how would nami and Ussoup deal with them and ppl who said they will be defeated by them is just delusional but i saw something from TP interesting wasn't Nami with Ussoup when absalom kidnapped her and then sanji went to help her ? and now we have P1 and Ulti will defeat both of them so it will be another chance for Lanji to go to help nami and ussoup and it will be another rematch against P1 another thing is didn't Lanji say if Ussoup got caught he will help him ? so another confirmation for the rematch
- even in the panel below when lanji trusted nami to ussop you can see in the panel Lanji and P1 another forshadowing

- Luffy reacted to Apoo's attack and said to Lanji the background to cover his ears not good feat for lanji's CoO especially while Zoro told luffy that he will attack them again .

- finally it's weird for Zoro / luffy / Kidd to say they will go to where KAIDO is fighting while Lanji mentioned kinemon and others so it will be another chance for his RS to bring others down after they got defeated completely he will help them and bring them to safety like what he did with Kinemon / momo / nami / robin / shinubu while luffy will stop Kaido .

Imagine reading an almost 1000 chapter manga and the only thing you really give a damm about is whether or not your fav character is more powerful than a character you don't like. You do you I guess.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
The new opening spoiled Usopp and Nami future duo fight? :myman:
:bignews:
Post automatically merged:

Imagine reading an almost 1000 chapter manga and the only thing you really give a damm about is whether or not your fav character is more powerful than a character you don't like. You do you I guess.
What did you exept from ZoLotard? :luuh:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Damn really
Why didn't he one shot doffy or drake now, why did he destroy the gifters in one swing..
Yes, really. Learn how Zoro's combat and his power progression works and it will be clear. I explained it in my thread as well.
He didnt one-shot Doffy because Fujitora was in the way. Why would he one-shot Drake, an ally?
He did destroy Gifters in one swing, new ones showed up, Zoro literally said it. Did you miss that?

Status
Not open for further replies.